It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prepare to Invade Israel" - Hezbollah Leader

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
do you people really believe a conventional assault of any kind into israeli territory would be even minimally successful?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
do you people really believe a conventional assault of any kind into israeli territory would be even minimally successful?

Got to light the fuse before the fireworks go off................

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Isreal has no qualms on using the samson option.
They have virtually 200 or maybe more nukes.They have the planes to deliver them (thanks to rabbi zackheim...at bargain prices)as well as nuuclear cruise missiles aboard three subs.One of which prowls the Irani coast 24/7/
The is no chance hellbuuah will attack isreal in an invasion scenario without the Syrians at least to help by try again to retake the Golan heights.
Isreal would stand these attacks off with no problem.
They have the defensive advantage and to be successful it is an axiom of attack to have three to one numerical superiority.
There is no such advantsge that the arabs enjoy as that.
These ragtag guerillas woud be shot to doll rags in an attack against isreals dug in and mobile tank forces as well as its artillry.
The airforce would have a turkey shoot on migs day, and that would be the end of the air war.Except for the bombing isreal would still cotinue to energetically persue.
There are planty of arrow and patriot missiles as well by now.
It would tone down the arab rhetoric to get schmucked right now and isreal could do some heavy danage to all concerned.
Knock down drag out fight Isreal 2 to 1 my odds

edit on 17-2-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

No, but if you keep proding a country like Israel do then they will eventually prod back..

Personally I'd like to see Lebanon officially warn Israel about it's illegal flyovers and then take out the next plane that does it..

Lets face it, if a jet got near Israel they wouldn't even think before taking it down..
Then they would tell the world they have every right to do it over Israeli air space..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

And no doubt this Hezbollah leader will lead from the safe back lines rather than the front, being Important to the Cause, and send in his "troops" to die (mostly young and unemployed males with not much education other than brainwashing in the belief that they will go to a Paradise), and when its over, still be taking his cut from all the funding sent to him from Iran and other sources, basking in relative luxury while periodically giving rousing speeches to those foolish enough to listen, while as usual, the arms dealers make lots of money as Merchants of Death. A pattern copied over and over throughout history. From a distance and as an observer of history, I say Ho Hum, here we go again. From the standpoint of a human being awaiting the sad carnage to happen, I say here goes another pointless tragedy in the making. Will we ever learn?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

"Prepare to Invade Israel" - Hezbollah Leader

cnsnews.com

Beirut (AP) – Hezbollah's leader told his Shiite guerrilla group Wednesday to be prepared to invade northern Israel, a day after Israel's defense minister warned that the quiet along the tense border could erupt into violence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sheesh, I just read the link and that's not exactly the context of the speach..
He did not ask them to invaded.
It would be a defencive move if war had already started..

from your link.

"I tell the holy warriors of the Islamic Resistance to be ready for a day when, if war is imposed on us, your command might ask you to control the Galilee area," Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech Wednesday. The Galilee refers to land in northern Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Anyone think Iran will stage a kind of Gulf of Tonkin incident and claim Israel sunk their destroyer and further claim that it was humanitarian aid or something?

Just thinking thats probably how I'd do it. I wanna see some fires, dang it! Either in Korea or something between Iran and Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
His balls leader is only playing 'wag the dog' game.

He knows the muslims youths are hungry and sick of wars. They are only humans, just like the rest of us seeking only common aspirations.

His balls leader is sweating heaps for he cannot find a solution to ease his people's sufferings, and thus the call to arms so that they may foget their hunger and channel their rage into innocent jewish old folks, women and young children. May the people be awakened and aware of the ball less leader's agenda.

May the innocent Jews not play into the Zionist leadership hands whom are only waiting for a war to happen as they did during WW2 when they indirectly sent 6 million jews to death.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Warships have been cancelled according to the BBC

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hezbollah would certainly get their as#es handed to them! They think they're this mighty force to be reckoned with, but in the end, theres gonna be a lot of dead guerrillas in the region. I guess its ok? Let Israel remove this eminent threat. Once less we all have to worry about later.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Problem in my mind is timing.. since we have all this commotion in the ME and are looking at a wave of regime change even in those states that are either friendly to the US or to the West in general..

So while it might be seen to some as good to remove Hezbollah as a threat now, I honestly think the fallout from such a course of action would hijack the wave of regime change and turn the entire ME against the US, Israel and the West in general.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by crookedj0k3r I wanna see some fires, dang it! Either in Korea or something between Iran and Israel.

From the comfort and safety from your own home I presume? What do you stand to gain by seeing "some fires" between these countries? Do you know how many people will die as a result of "fire" between these countries?

Back on topic...

I agree with the poster who said that the "Prepare to Invade Israel" was taking way out of context. If Israel attacks, then he said be prepared to invade Israel. This talk is no different than what has been going on for decades now...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Israel would not go quietly or accept occupation, the nukes would fly and Iran and Syria to name but a few would be dust. I am no fan of the Zionist regime and I do believe that Israel has cause a lot of the Middle East problems but I cannot see them getting their comeuppance any time soon. It would take a well planned invasion from Iran, Syria etc hitting Israel on at least 3 fronts, even then the Americas are choking at the bit to nuke the region so I believe an attack would slightly damage Israel and probably spell the end of a lot of the Arab states in the region

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Northern Israel or Southern Lebanon?

Because there is a grey-area of sorts. What the media reports as Northern Israel could infact be disputed territories, and by disputed I mean stolen Lebanese land.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As pointed out by backinblack, the title of the thread is misleading. Please make sure you read the article before you get your panties in a tuffle. He's saying prepare to invade if they are attacked.

Just a couple twists of words and suddenly it looks like Hesbollah is planning a full scale invasion of Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Not that I am defending Iran but you do not actually believe that Iran is so stupid that they'd go to war against Israel with just two warships. In my opinion the only reason for Iran to ask for pass through Suez channel is testing Egypt's military leadership's stance whether they are an ally of Iran.
edit on 18/2/2011 by archasama because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
In my opinion the only reason for Iran to ask for pass through Suez channel is testing Egypt's military leadership's stance whether they are an ally of Iran.

DING DING DING.. We have a win.rar

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by archasama
In my opinion the only reason for Iran to ask for pass through Suez channel is testing Egypt's military leadership's stance whether they are an ally of Iran.

DING DING DING.. We have a win.rar

Will you admit that your title is a bit misleading and out of context?
edit on 18-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
everyone talks about the mighty israel like they are some unbeatable military super power.

that's what israeli's military propaganda machine wants the world to think.

this isn't the 1950's and 60's when everyone was pretty much evenly matched.

they follow america's measure of military power, beating up defenceless and unarmed populations.

the truth is, their military is all air power. the rest of their forces can barely afford to lose one tank. their soldiers are forced conscripts, given vietnam era equipment.

they have no advanced body armour. and when you neutralize their air superiority, they are very vulnerable.

why do you think they are deathly afraid of iran acquiring russian s-300 missile defence systems.
a battery of these can wipeout israel's air force before it even reaches anywhere close to iran.

then what, their 50 tanks and 30 apache helicopters are going to cross iraq and into iran. they are still using versions of the sherman tank. they'll never make it and defeat and occupy a nation of 74 million. they just don't have the man power and wouldn't have air support.

actually israel's military is quite pathetic and almost makes me sad to think about those poor bastards fighting a modern war.

edit on 18-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Israel has nukes, and would not be the least bit afraid to use them if their state was in danger.

If a big war does break out, the middle-east will literally turn red.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join