It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prepare to Invade Israel" - Hezbollah Leader

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
War is not going to happen. Why? because if it were going to, the middle east would be wiped out by nukes

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I hope they take full advantage of their first opportunity to secure their freedoms. They should throw everything they have against Israel when its at its distracted and vulnerable. Then, they should take down those illegal settlements plank by plank.

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
War is not going to happen. Why? because if it were going to, the middle east would be wiped out by nukes

Thats specious reasoning, considering the whole region is like tha balkans before either/or world wars, and there has been war in the middle east for a long time.

The slim possibility of nuclear war wont prevent the outbreak of a ground war. It will be most unexpected and inevitable.
edit on 18-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Its about time Israel gets invaded for there crimes against humanity, unfortunatly there air force and nuclear arsenal would just wtf pwn every other country in the region for attempting it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
I hope they take full advantage of their first opportunity to secure their freedoms. They should throw everything they have against Israel when its at its distracted and vulnerable. Then, they should take down those illegal settlements plank by plank.

You are clearly mis-informed. There would be no taking down anything, there would be no living there after they tried to "secure" their freedom. They, and everyone around them, would be nuked off the face of the earth. No one would be living there for thousands of years

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

You are clearly mis-informed. There would be no taking down anything, there would be no living there after they tried to "secure" their freedom. They, and everyone around them, would be nuked off the face of the earth. No one would be living there for thousands of years

Check out my previous edit. I believe it is you who are misinformed. The chance of a belligerent nation blowing up a sizable chunk of the planet is pretty unlikely. If anything, isreal would have a field day testing its short and long range non-nuclear missiles and deploying its massive military resources.

Its much less simple then just deploying nukes at your enemies and they will go away. there may be some nuclear warfare if there was to be a world war, but even then the diplomatic, environmental, and human costs are more then enough to deter a belligerent from using that last resort.
edit on 18-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by archasama
In my opinion the only reason for Iran to ask for pass through Suez channel is testing Egypt's military leadership's stance whether they are an ally of Iran.

DING DING DING.. We have a win.rar

Will you admit that your title is a bit misleading and out of context?
edit on 18-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

CanadianDream used the title from the link..As they should,,

So it's the link that is misleading...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Realtruth

Israel violate Lebanon's airspace almost daily..
They ARE the aggressor...No doubt...
That's because they're protecting themselves from KNOWN terrorists! So they sit back and just let the sh** hit the fan? No thank you. I'm sorry, but Israel has a right to protect itself. If you stand for human rights, it shouldn't matter whether it's Israel that's suffering or not. They have rights too. Put yourself into their position. If you were them, you'd do the same thing.
edit on 18-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Realtruth

Israel violate Lebanon's airspace almost daily..
They ARE the aggressor...No doubt...
That's because they're protecting themselves from KNOWN terrorists! So they sit back and just let the sh** hit the fan? No thank you. I'm sorry, but Israel has a right to protect itself. If you stand for human rights, it shouldn't matter whether it's Israel that's suffering or not. They have rights too. Put yourself into their position. If you were them, you'd do the same thing.
edit on 18-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

BS, If anyone tried to fly over Israeli territory or even close to it, Israel would shot them down without a second thought..
Two sets of rules, Irsaeli rules and everyone else rules..
Hypocrits all the time......
edit on 18-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This would mean Israel would have to fight Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, and face the possibility of a war with Egypt.

You get what you ask for in this life mate.

And Israel has been asking for an exceedingly large kick up the backside for decade upon decade.

What...don't like it? Israel is apparently surprised that stomping around all over the region, acting like the spoilt bastard child of the US, essentially a US version of North Korea in the Middle East, bullying it's neighbours, stealing their lands...when the victims get together and vow to fight as one, suddenly Israel starts crying it's poor little eyes out..."oh help us, the big nasty Arabs are coming to get us, boo hoo!"

Shame they didn't think about this before oppressing just about everyone around them.

Personally, i hope everyone in Israel makes it out alive...everyone. Then i hope the whole wicked place is levelled and repopulated by it's rightful inhabitants, the Palestinians.

Perhaps then we'll have peace in the Middle East for the first time in a lifetime.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

How so? I copied it DIRECTLY from the source?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

How so? I copied it DIRECTLY from the source?

Ok my bad, then the title of the link is misleading. Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join