It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga Illuminati Doll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A short video I've just put together.

--------

Fox

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Personally - I think she's just a freaky pop star - Nothing more, nothing less.
Attention grabbing mad woman who tries to shock just to get on the front pages of MSM.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Correct, If she indeed is part of any order then she must be in the lowest of ranks. This thing (pardon me but I wouldn't exactly call her a Lady) would do anything to seek attention and she's going all out, In a couple of years she will have no new material.

Has the average IQ level been dropped yet? Oh well.

link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

nope. there is a definite luciferian conspiracy in pop music and gaga is at the forefront. transhumanism, material worship, world domination. its what she's all about. her symbolism and german music video director are definitely illuminated.

the video for "telephone" is like an occultists wet dream. even the fuzzy dice in the car gaga and beyonce are in show the number "7" - then theres the disney references, the poisoned natural resources (honey) which kill the diners, and so much more...

these people speak in symbols. they commence plans by transmitting these messages in plain sight.

link   
Maybe lady gaga is just a good artist, who supports her own fans?

Think about what she does for the fans with all that weird stuff she is doing.
She gives them something new all the time.
I would do the same.

No to be god, nor because I want to get on the front pages. But because its fun, and other people might like it too. (And you know what, they do!)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
oh and i forgot androgyny. occults ultimate goal is to be androgynous and give birth to yourself. male/female principles in one divine self - making man into a god.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't say she's an Illuminati Doll. Just bad artist who thinks art is seeing how obscene you can be.

I have no problem with artists doing controversial things or even obscene things, but they should represent something. She has a habit for going over the top with her publicity stunts. I'm kind of tired of all the insanity.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

You provided 0 evidence that Lady Gaga is a conspiracy. I don't consider shaking the Queen of England's hand or dressing like a nerd playing D&D to be a conspiracy. Can you maybe provide more solid evidence. Many girls like Lady Gaga admire the Queen of England in popular culture and just everyday girls around you. It's a chick thing, I don't get it, I think it's stupid. People are under the impression that England is no longer the England it was back in the time of Brave Heart, and they would probably be right I think it's safe to say. Maybe there are Illuminati members there or something, but...

Thanks for giving me a laugh though, and thanks for sharing your thoughts I appreciate it. Just try to back up your info next time a bit more in depth

edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: I thanked him/her for his effort.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
Wouldn't say she's an Illuminati Doll. Just bad artist who thinks art is seeing how obscene you can be.

I have no problem with artists doing controversial things or even obscene things, but they should represent something. She has a habit for going over the top with her publicity stunts. I'm kind of tired of all the insanity.

you're not speaking from an educated perspective. research the overt symbolism being used by this artist. she's not a fool. Stefanie Germanota is a smart girl from an affluent catholic school in nyc, and an NYU graduate.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

please educate yourselves. these "entertainers" are not naive. they are complicit and a hell of a lot smarter than you think. after all, they are influencing millions of people.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
SHE IS NO DIFFERENT THEN
GRACE JONES
MADONNA
These types of entertaining spirits are not new. Now wether she is part of the il lucient1z is a different story.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
She's a woman who admitted that she became a singer to show off her outrageous fashion designs and took it to the next level, trying to be more outrageous and known as Madonna was back in the day through her outfits and looks.

Besides, I don't think the Illuminati would really say "hey Ms Germanotti. You have a minute? Ok, we want you to push our agenda secretly by using another person's song in the chorus for your second single. It's gonna be called Poker Face and could you write it about your vagina during oral sex? That'll help get our message to the masses."

Gaga is a pop star doing what a lot of musicians do. Get attention for herself except with the mainstream pop and R&B it's about having an image to get seen rather than what real talents do by having their music speak for them. And no, music and musicians aren't part of some big NWO agenda. Unless somehow an in joke between Les Claypool and a part time vegetarian friend of his about foregoing the vegan diet to "shake hands with beef" and eat some meat at a restaurant means Primus are fronting an NWO/Illuminati agenda to make people eat food or some bullcrap

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
one more thing: the black round glasses. in grant morrison's "the invisibles" those who serve the outer church of the archons, the evil dark gods, wear these type of glasses which symbolize their lack of soul.

i'm 100% sure gaga is familiar with "the invisibles" as it was the inspiration for "the matrix" and a crazy graphic novel dealing with Manichean forces.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
She's a woman who admitted that she became a singer to show off her outrageous fashion designs and took it to the next level, trying to be more outrageous and known as Madonna was back in the day through her outfits and looks.

Besides, I don't think the Illuminati would really say "hey Ms Germanotti. You have a minute? Ok, we want you to push our agenda secretly by using another person's song in the chorus for your second single. It's gonna be called Poker Face and could you write it about your vagina during oral sex? That'll help get our message to the masses."

Gaga is a pop star doing what a lot of musicians do. Get attention for herself except with the mainstream pop and R&B it's about having an image to get seen rather than what real talents do by having their music speak for them. And no, music and musicians aren't part of some big NWO agenda. Unless somehow an in joke between Les Claypool and a part time vegetarian friend of his about foregoing the vegan diet to "shake hands with beef" and eat some meat at a restaurant means Primus are fronting an NWO/Illuminati agenda to make people eat food or some bullcrap

naive. the words are cleverly disguised as simple . "Ra-Ra-Roma" hmm.. sounds like shes singing gibberish or about the egyptian sun god and drawing a connection to Rome.
"poker face" or "poke her face"
"born this way" sounds a lot like "born to hate" at the end of the song

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Fine, I did a quick search and this is what I found-

The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyzes like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

Link-Lady GaGa Illuminati Puppet

Okay, so let's say it's an act and she isn't as stupid as we think, I would still find her repulsive and think shes a joke.

I don't care for her music. Like I said when did making art become obscenity? Now shes using symbolism and making the masses nothing but retards. Either way, she doesn't seem smart enough to get it working.
People are questioning her ridiculous behavior.

Couldn't care less for her music. If a listen to something it should be something I enjoy and connect with. As far she goes, Illuminati Symbolism or not, I'd rather have a tarantula lay eggs in my hear than listen to her.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

Originally posted by curious7

naive. the words are cleverly disguised as simple . "Ra-Ra-Roma" hmm.. sounds like shes singing gibberish or about the egyptian sun god and drawing a connection to Rome.
"poker face" or "poke her face"
"born this way" sounds a lot like "born to hate" at the end of the song

How exactly am I naive? Poker Face samples a song from the 1970s and I assume the "gibberish" you mention is more basic and nothing like what she's actually singing.

Plus she admitted in an interview I read that the subject of Poker Face is....well lets allow the Wiki page to explain it:

The main idea behind the song is bisexuality and was a tribute by Gaga to her rock n' roll boyfriends. Lyrically, "Poker Face" is about sex and gambling.

In an interview with UK's Daily Star, Gaga noted of the song, "It's about a lot of different things. I gamble but I’ve also dated a lot of guys who are really into sex and booze and gambling, so I wanted to write a record my boyfriends would like too." In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, when asked about the meaning of the line "bluffin' with my muffin", Gaga explained that it really was a metaphor for her vulva.

"Obviously, it's my (rhymes with "fussy")'s poker face! I took that line from another song I wrote but never released, called 'Blueberry Kisses.' It was about a girl singing to her boyfriend about how she wants him to go down on her, and I used the lyric. [Gaga sings] 'Blueberry kisses, the muffin man misses them kisses'."

During her Fame Ball Tour performance at Palm Springs, California, on April 11, 2009, Gaga explained to the crowd the true meaning behind the term "Poker Face" used in the song. She suggested that the song dealt with her personal experience with bisexuality. The idea behind the song was to be with a man but fantasizing about a woman, hence the man in the song needs to read her "Poker Face" to understand what is going through her mind.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'd say you're the naive one just like many others who believe that musicians are somehow involved in an Illuminati plot.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And just answer me this... what could her possible objective be? What's her agenda?

Her publicity stunts are working against her not for her. These who don't think she's an Illuminati puppet think she's a joke or a complete retard.

What's she trying to prove?What's the message?

Mean, her fans are made up of little shallow girls or people who admire her eccentricity?

I just don't get it. So enlighten me a little...

If your going to mislead people you must have a mass of people who'd be willing to follow you. Think Lady GaGa is disgusting. In fact, the word GaGa is a word used for when something is gross in my language.
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
its a luciferian plot. you need to learn what luciferianism is. the light bringer. he who imparted knowledge onto man. it's a materialistic cult which worships the material world. it dictates that the ultimate goal of man is to become a god himself, find the magic within us and not look outward to an imaginary god. gaga is doing this. she's freed herself of the shackles of her catholic religion and is now offering the materialistic dualistic view of the luciferian cult driving pop music.

Afrika Bambaataa Says ‘Luciferian Conspiracy’ Exists Within Hip-Hop
theurbandaily.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Chicken egg?

Egg chicken?

You decide.

We have far more immediate and pressing issues to attend to. The only power she may or may not have is the power you give her.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Don't ever trust a bloke who calls himself Afrika Bambaataa. I live in Africa. I should know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join