It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga Illuminati Doll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This isn't meant as an insult or an off topic post in any way but the moment religion or "Luciferian agenda" get mentioned in anything my BS detector goes into overdrive and proves me right every time.

Sorry but I'm done with this thread, one or two members just seem to believe there's a conspiracy in everything and won't open the front door for fear the mailman might kill them as part of an Illuminati plot involving stamps and a certain way of ringing your doorbell.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Totally agree. Thinks shes a joke and that's all she is.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 17-2-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
reply to post by curious7

Totally agree. Thinks shes a joke and that's all she is.

then they've succeeded. this "joke" has a billion hits on youtube and millions of followers calling themselves "little monsters". there is a clear agenda and she is clearly being used to influence her followers.

the egg was a nod to Ishtar. The NWO is trying to restore a Babylonian Draconian order which is luciferian... do some research, this information has been known - Madame Blavatsky, theosophy, the music industry, the arts in general are all by nature luciferian. was it not the fallen angels who taught man to make music? Oprheus, the musician who worshiped apollo the sun god.. oy, come on.
edit on 17-2-2011 by tonypazzohome because: forgot "egg"

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

There is a certain symbolism to her "act" that some people have pointed out though.
Not to mention the so called rumors about a friend of hers dying mysteriously and
her stealing her acts and materials after her death.
Buuut i really dont follow her that much.
The first I heard about her Illumanti connections were from a post that linked to Tila Tequilas blog, where
she went on about their connection to Hollywood and other entertainers.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Gaga kinda laid an egg with that Grammy number....but her song, "RAW" is "WAR" spelled backwards.
FWIW.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There's the way to success...and the way to suck eggs.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

I still say she is an alien hybrid gone jorribly wrong

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

I personally don't believe she is an illuminati doll per se. Just a very freaky drag queen trying to be famous.

Proof u say?

Ladygagaisaman.com

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lady Gaga, bane of my ears.

No, I don't think she's a puppet of the illuminati, just of the record industry. Yes, she has hordes of followers who won't take no for an answer when it comes to the questioning of their goddess, but that's what fans do. I know one or two of them, and if there is a Luciferean whatever going on, it's failing miserably. Why brainwash people when the only thing they can do is parrot her hits? It certainly isn't affecting people and their ability to work for example, they just seem to have a common like when they're out partying,

Kylie is currently on tour in Denmark being dragged across the stage in roman chariot pulled by some big burly men, but I suppose people would see occult symbolism in that too.

The record industry of today is simply a leech who sucks the blood of the impressionable and those willing to part with their money with a ridiculous mark up. Profits are the only agenda. Profits and how to sucker people in to make more profits.

Gaga is just one of many who are enablers of the profiteers, but I really can't stand her anyway, and just typing this out is making Bad Romance eek it's way into my poor skull.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
one more thing: the black round glasses. in grant morrison's "the invisibles" those who serve the outer church of the archons, the evil dark gods, wear these type of glasses which symbolize their lack of soul.

i'm 100% sure gaga is familiar with "the invisibles" as it was the inspiration for "the matrix" and a crazy graphic novel dealing with Manichean forces.

Perfect. Thanks for ruining my life (?)...
I'm a fan of Gaga, and I've always thought she is just a weird and eccentric popstar (elton john + 80's madonna of sorts) and nothing else... but i'm sold. The Invisibles is one of the greatests graphic novels i've read, one of those you get the shivers because of "nothing", and I never made the connection between the two.
I'm sold because I'm a bigger fan of Morrison than Gaga. Also he's so freaking hot
!
I'm keeping her albums and listening to her music to work, even getting inspired with her outfits since i'm into the fashion industry, but nothing will be the same from now.... this is a sad day for me.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry to break this to all of you but Lady Gaga is really a vampire...... just read the longer comment I left on the "Vampire on CNN, FOX News, CBS" thread. It's right there is front of you...... just open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This new video "Born this way" fits right into the whole illuminati thing:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
This new video "Born this way" fits right into the whole illuminati thing:

www.youtube.com...

wtf?!? I don't even know where to begin with that 7 minute bucket of bile.
after seeing that I wouldn't doubt shes some kinda agenda driven freak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join