It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Blasters?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
so can you orgone blaster users talk about your experiences with them, and how they actually affect the cloud? i mean, where does all the aluminum and barium go? where do the ELF's go? why does the temperature drop?

don't send me links, explain in your own words and experiences, please.

patiently awaiting responses, i really don't believe these do anything. i am willing to flirt with the idea that they do what you say they do though, so make your case.

I haven't used orgone in the skies, but (as I relate how on the first page of this thread) I have built an orgone shooter. It produced effects that most of my friends could detect. Not "scientific," I suppose, but surely enough to convince me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I've seen someone "feel the tingle" from a large "magnet" composed of bent and painted aluminum rain gutter.
Just more self delusion.

Not to malign your "sensitivity", but I stand by my statement.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think what I was the most worried about with regards to this was not so much if it worked with chemtrails, though I believe it may based on what I've read, and perhaps protectioin from some kind of manipulation and mind control, but what concerned me was the possibility that this could harm an entity or being, good or bad, I don't have favorites, for everyone is your family, everyone is Family/family, and those who are dimmed consciousness, without love, miscreants, have a lot of wounds too, but they are in need of retrievals and unconditional love. We are to renounce, denounce harm to others but never a soul.

I would rather be harmed by chemtrails than harm anything. So, what does this do, because I have read its able to disperse negative entities. I am not allowed in this life to harm anyone, not to shield in meditation, only to send love.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

I've seen someone "feel the tingle" from a large "magnet" composed of bent and painted aluminum rain gutter.
Just more self delusion.

Not to malign your "sensitivity", but I stand by my statement.

Well, the "test" I conducted included a blindfold, and me walking around sometimes holding the shooter near the subject's hands, sometimes not, with instructions to mention when something was felt.

Some people were spot on, speaking up only when I pointed the shooter at them. Most got about a 70% detection rate. A couple never felt a thing.

So, I must conclude that skeptics are likely ones who are not sensitive to the effects - as clearly, some people are not. This does not invalidate it that some fail to detect the effects. It just means some are more sensitive than others.

Take from that what you will.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
So, I must conclude that skeptics are likely ones who are not sensitive to the effects - as clearly, some people are not.

Of course. This is the standard response for things like this. "Oh, you're just not sensitive to it".
It's amazing what the mind is capable of.

I certainly won't try to change your opinion on this, and wish you all the best with your blasting and all.
But I reserve the right to laugh whenever someone brings up orgone blasters.

Happy blasting!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Amaterasu
So, I must conclude that skeptics are likely ones who are not sensitive to the effects - as clearly, some people are not.

Of course. This is the standard response for things like this. "Oh, you're just not sensitive to it".
It's amazing what the mind is capable of.

I certainly won't try to change your opinion on this, and wish you all the best with your blasting and all.
But I reserve the right to laugh whenever someone brings up orgone blasters.

Happy blasting!!

Oh, good grief. I did an experiment, offered you the results, and you pounce on my conclusion with an oblique adhom. Never mind the data I collected. Attack the fact that I concluded something without explaining WHY you feel that way. Poor form, at best.

And, frankly, offering my data hardly counts as a "blast." (Though I will admit to blasting you for that unconstructive response.)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

oh my, these material/science types just can't be pleased; if you'd filmed it from 10 different angles kept meticulous notes, had charts, temperature,electromagnetic readings and bounced a laser off it, and everything,they'd still pick on you.

strange, you'd think after decades, if not centuries,the debunkers would have a definitive argument/demonstration, but no,it's always some sort of attack,maybe they are full of DOR!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Check out Trevor James Constable aswell. Theres a few videos of his work on youtube and possibly vimeo.

www.trevorjamesconstable.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well I don't know about the blasters, but I made around 100 HHG I think they were called, and spread them around the powerline and antenna areas and my home back in NY. Saw no difference at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Wilhelm Reich was a crackpot, sorry:

Orgone energy is an idea which was proposed and promoted in the 1930s by psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich, who originated the term to describe a universal life force. The idea was quickly discredited and dismissed. The current consensus of the scientific community is that orgone theory is pseudoscience.

Reich, originally part of Sigmund Freud's Vienna circle, believed that Freud's concept of libido had an actual biological basis, and developed a therapeutic practice that was ostensibly designed to open up this bodily energy in the belief—following Freud—that healthy psychological state derived from uninhibited libidinal flow. This biophysical theory eventually developed into the concept of orgone (a word coined from the same root as "organism" and "orgasm"): which Reich saw as a massless, omnipresent substance, similar to luminiferous aether, but more closely associated with vital, living energy than inert matter.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

oh my, these material/science types just can't be pleased; if you'd filmed it from 10 different angles kept meticulous notes, had charts, temperature,electromagnetic readings and bounced a laser off it, and everything,they'd still pick on you.

strange, you'd think after decades, if not centuries,the debunkers would have a definitive argument/demonstration, but no,it's always some sort of attack,maybe they are full of DOR!!!!

Meh. They probably think that Einstein got it right, too. [smile]

Not much else to say. The point was to make a point about Einsteinian physics, but I want my two lines in. [grin]

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Wilhelm Reich was a crackpot, sorry:

Orgone energy [...] inert matter.

en.wikipedia.org...

[smile] weedwhacker, surely you know better than to bring in Wikipedia as the ONLY source. If there is a Them, and there is, I conclude, Wikipedia is a disinfo dream for Them. What else can you provide?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Well I don't know about the blasters, but I made around 100 HHG I think they were called, and spread them around the powerline and antenna areas and my home back in NY. Saw no difference at all.

Might have had better luck, perhaps, if they had been arranged in some pattern, rather than just spread around. I don't know what HHG (s?) are, but I understand that harmonics and interference patterns are important in the amplification of the output. Grids, spirals and concentric circles come to mind.

If you still have them, whatever they are, play around with the placement.

My suggestion. [smile]

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I believe the term is holy hand grenades lol. I put them at at all the spots that are supposed to be broadcasting the bad vibes, like powerlines and antennas.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I believe the term is holy hand grenades lol. I put them at at all the spots that are supposed to be broadcasting the bad vibes, like powerlines and antennas.

Ah. Not familiar with their construction, though I have heard of them - really don't know much about what they're (theoretically) for, either. I suppose I could research...

Thanks for the clarification. [smile]

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If Wilhelm Reich was a quack why did the FDA destroy all his work and put him in jail? If there was nothing to his work people would not have paid any attention to him at all, eventually people (I would imagine sooner rather than later) would just not pay any attention to the "quack." What free country? This was a man who was a protege to Sigmeund Freud and had a unique way of looking at human life. I equate his idea of Orgone to Chi or prana. When someone talks about a sensitive subject like human sexuality and all that that entails people are going to be offended and put up their armor right away. Its a shame because I think his ideas can really help people out. I do not know much about his theories on ET life and there involvement with humans however a few things he mentions about deadly orgone and its connection with et life and the way they influence human emotions really makes sense to me because of my own sighting. I know that does nothing to people who can not relate and its frustrating. I think there are aliens that view us as a natural resource and take from us somethings we cannot quantify yet can feel. Hard for the "land on the white house lawn" types to understand and thats fine. Everyone knows the human brain/body radiates energy on a lot of different wave lengths. Ever been around someone giving off "bad vibes?" Check out the work of Salvador Freixedo (copy and paste entire thing): translate.google.com...://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/revelacion_cosmos/freixedo.htm&ei=lXZVTdr7DZP4swPh37y oBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCoQ7gEwAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsalvador%2Bfreixedo%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26hs%3DBHd%26pwst%3D1%26rls %3Den%26channel%3Dsuggest%26prmd%3Divnsbl

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Basically, those that are connected to the life-force of Earth are experiencing a very bumpy ride, most individuals are all but dead in terms of thier spiritual connection to Earth, and are only at higher frequencies or densities thanks to the other systems that are operating (i.e. evil/manipulative forces). I have a fear that if there is some kind of "shift" - only those that are connected to the Earths life-force will remain, and the rest will be either cast away, or kept in an artificial higher dimension, with a very few managing to ascend to the higher dimensional planes of Earth. Im starting to realise what the mean by "harvest" - almost like a clean-up operation.
edit on 17-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

The use of orgone blasters is just like any form of metaphysics, if you over-use them then you might be tampering with forces that you cannot fully comprehend. I recommend that you only use them in your room, or on your person.
edit on 17-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

The idea that the ufo is directly related to earth is one that has been said by many good authors on the subject. John Keel and Ivan T. Sanderson come to mind. Also Jacquees Vallee. I am skeptical about anything being final however. When the earth is in upheaval, think world wide revolutions, economic collapse, war... Ufos are seen in greater frequency, exactly what is going on today and for the last few years. We are in the midst of a massive ufo flap. Very exciting times.

edit on 17-2-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The read was top of the line and this is one of those that seem unaltered, realistic enough to make me 90% sure its authentic indeed. I think that there are too many hoaxes out there. Ultimately, it is slowing down the process of us finding out the TRUTH about ufos and aliens. The government puts out hoaxes to throw us off. There are also people that are craving attention so they make us stories about encounters.

also theres videos out there that just say something about alien definitions. When infact it is undetermined if they have real connections with these beings. I believe people use these hoaxes as means to gain credibility for money or for exposure. Perhaps they want to be in the public eye or they were paid to say that they plugged Unidentified flying objects.
edit on 17-2-2011 by plutoice because: (no reason given)

this was found by four teens in Panama. They said they were playing at the park and someting approched them.
Then they threw rocks at it and died. Then they said they threw it in the water and now that's what it looks like. The news company reporting it seems legit. So I'm wondering? does this have any significance.

edit on 17-2-2011 by plutoice because: fixed

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Orgone Blasters?,

I just have a question for those who believe that these work.

As I understand it, an "orgone generator" is simply a matrix of metal and organic materials. Here's a quote from educateyourself.org:

The combination of organic material and metal chips provides a matrix
which has the capacity to attract and capture orgone energy

So basically, metal in contact with organic material generates orgone, right?

My body is made of organic material. So...if I wrap my head in aluminum foil, am I an orgone generator? For that matter, since I have iron in my blood, aren't I already an orgone generator to begin with?

If no...why not?

If yes...what exactly is the purpose of these devices you people are buying and building?

edit on 17-2-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join