It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of the New Madrid Fault?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Another interesting bit of information, thank you for sharing that, I would like to read more if you care to share it one day.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
the single day (quarter 2 / 2011) it would happen if the sign I received was indeed from God and intended to support my cause -- but the sign could have just as easily been to make a fool out of me

Fourth week of April this year.

I dont know how you came up with that date, but it would fit into my dreams. The fourth week in April would be our second week of this years mowing season.

I also read the first post you posted but I didnt really understand it, and I really would like to understand. Could you explain all this in Laymens terms so that I might understand what you are telling me? This is very important to me and I would really like to understand what you are saying to me. Thank you...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Very interesting even though your date doesn't fit in with my dreams. But the firetrucks and fires fit in, since the first few dreams I had was buildings and houses on fire after the quake. Where do you live? Are you in the New Madrid Zone also? If you are not, then this date could be for some other event happening in your area, or maybe it is when another quake happens in the New Madrid? When the New Madrid happens, it wont be just one quake and then we are done. It will be several I'm afraid. Thanks for your rely,,.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I also read the first post you posted but I didnt really understand it, and I really would like to understand. Could you explain all this in Laymens terms so that I might understand what you are telling me? This is very important to me and I would really like to understand what you are saying to me. Thank you...

Before I can make a proper reply I need to think carefully about the pro's and con's of CONVINCING people that a big earthquake will occur in April, when there is a huge risk that I will completely lose all my credibility if nothing happens that day in April.

edit on 17-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Some of us would like to hear what you have to say, regardless of what happens.

But do think it over.

edit on 17-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

edit on 17-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well dont try to convince anyone of anything. Dont put a date on it. Its already out there in your last post anyways. I sure wont hold you to it. Everyone has a guess to when it might happen but nobody really knows.

I'm just interested in how you interpret my dreams and if you think they really have any kind of meaning. Am I seeing into the future, or am I on ATS too much? These dreams have been every night for the past two months. Every night before I go to sleep, I hope that they will stop, but they dont. In your very first post in this thread, the one I couldnt understand, I wish you'd make me understand where you were coming from. What were you telling me in your first post?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well dont try to convince anyone of anything. Dont put a date on it. Its already out there in your last post anyways. I sure wont hold you to it. Everyone has a guess to when it might happen but nobody really knows.

I'm just interested in how you interpret my dreams and if you think they really have any kind of meaning. Am I seeing into the future, or am I on ATS too much? These dreams have been every night for the past two months. Every night before I go to sleep, I hope that they will stop, but they dont. In your very first post in this thread, the one I couldnt understand, I wish you'd make me understand where you were coming from. What were you telling me in your first post?

I'm still deliberating. I guess I'll have to decide soon whether I post it (today / tomorrow? ).

You tell me not to "put a date on it" but that would be impossible. The "date" is central to the sign.

The sign is not a dream and it's not a vision. It involves a major coincidence that is structured in a way that leaves no doubt as to the interpretation of what it would mean if it were a true sign. I feel that the information could be taken very seriously despite my warnings and that it even could cause a degree of panic.

I don't do dream interpretations. The only reason I replied to your thread is because of the repetitive nature of your dreams which seems more meaningful. And because if your dreams are prophetic, and my sign is prophetic they probably involve the same event

Still thinking about it...
edit on 17-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply and thanks for making me understand you. Now I at least know where you are coming from. I sure would like to learn more from you. You could U2U me if you dont want to make what you say public. I will not make it public. Think about it and I will await your decision. Thank you...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Very interesting even though your date doesn't fit in with my dreams. But the firetrucks and fires fit in, since the first few dreams I had was buildings and houses on fire after the quake. Where do you live? Are you in the New Madrid Zone also? If you are not, then this date could be for some other event happening in your area, or maybe it is when another quake happens in the New Madrid? When the New Madrid happens, it wont be just one quake and then we are done. It will be several I'm afraid. Thanks for your rely,,.
I live in wisconcheese,.
But I have had dreams before,. that have shown significance,. so we will see

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I understand your reluctance to continue. I found your thread on Fatima, the first page says so much in and of itself.
Don't think too long. Don't over analyze. You have been given a gift of a sign. And have the text to support it.
This is just the venue to reveal it without actually revealing your identity. Just as you filtered off skeptics in other threads, any can be overcome again, because the importance outways the obstacles. We all "see the signs" so to speak, and have in some way know whats ultimately to come. We have become deadened because we wait so long, become distracted, and fall asleep. Many are awakening, like the fog of shaking off sleep, wondering what am I waking up to? Trying to get our bearings, like waking up in a strange place.

There is more to be discerned. Let your heart guide you. I have had my own dream, that wasn't a dream at all.
We are sons and daughters together.

Peace, Light, and Love

PS: active night on the quake watch...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please dont think too long...
edit on 17-2-2011 by SunflowerStar because: add link

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OK here it goes. There goes my credibility out the window in two months time, probably.

Kennylee, you won't be working on the day indicated by the following sign unless some unusual situation arises regarding you having to work on that day, it's a holiday....I don't know what to think about that.

-----------------

This first part might be familiar to some people. The Second part involves the personal sign and prediction for April 2011:

--------------------------
PART ONE:

The Top 3 stock market indices in the United States are the Dow Jones, the S&P 500, and the Nasdaq Composite.

The devil's numerical signature is "666"
God's numerical signature is "777"

The Dow Jones closed down a record 777 points on September 30th/2008.
That day I wrote a brief comment on a financial forum that the drop of 777 could possibly be a sign that the markets would collapse.
The 777 going down could be interpreted as a sign that God would crash the market.

On March 6th/2009, the S&P500 finally reached it's low and reversed. The market low turned out to be "666."
The low and market reverse at 666 could be interpreted as "demonic opposition attempting to reverse God's actions and push the market up in a false rally."
Obama and world leaders propping up the markets also represent the Satantic forces.

The markets have been rising ever since hitting that low of 666.

----------------------

PART TWO:
This is where the personal sign comes in, with the prediction for the future.

At the 11th hour of November 16th/2010, I made an unusual discovery or rather something was spiritually revealed to me(?)...that I cannot believe was a mere coincidence.

I discovered exactly 777 days after the dow Jones dropped 777 points, that if you take the day the market rallied off the signature "666" and you count 777 days from there...then you end up on *Good Friday* of 2011 one of the most important religious holiday's of the year.

At a religious level, the implication was clear to me, that *if* the forces from heaven revealed to me precisely on the 777th day that the other "777 day span" ends on Good Friday, then it meant that God was going to allow this stock market rally to last for the length of time that represents the number of God: 777 days and on that 777th day which is also the day that signifies men having crucified Jesus, Heaven was going to openly smash the world economy/stock market. Since the stock market is closed on Good Friday the sign is not about the stock market simply hitting it's final high point. with the Stock Market closed on Good Friday it has to be that something disastrous happens on Good Friday which collapses the stock market when the market opens several days latter, also that the Good Friday disaster serves as the true beginning of the longer term complete meltdown of the world economy that God seems to have planned for mankind.

---

THE REASON THIS 777-DAYS/Good Friday SIGN COULD BE A FALSE SIGN that won't come true and does not deserve other people's attention:

is due to my involvement in writing about the fatima prophecies. I have probably wrote more posts at ATS about the ThirdSecretofFatima than any other member on this site in the last 15 months. I have posted on other websites about the subject. I am sincere about the subject and I have put many of the pieces together so that a much more complete view regarding the Fatima prophecies can be seen.

If the Fatima Prophecies are from God, then Satanic forces would be fully interested in destroying my credibility by getting me involved in a coincidental discovery on the 777th day that turns me into a sort of false prophet regarding a Good Friday prediction that fails. So you have all been warned.

If the Fatima prophecies are demonic deceptions as the Protestants believe, than God may have decided to more overtly expose me as a sort of false prophet by making me post this Good Friday prediction that would fail. If that is the case then I hereby submit myself to God's will in the matter.

And So you all have been warned that this April 22nd/Good Friday/2011 prediction could be a means to bring me down.

I know that when the sign/discovery occurred I was in a sinful state and not in a state of grace or anything that would merit getting a sign from God.

Inversely, if what I write about the Fatima prophecies are the truth and they are divine prophecy, then perhaps God has allowed me to receive this sign, so as to substantially increase the credibility of my other posts and to draw significantly more attention to them once the Good Friday destruction happens. In saying that I urge readers to AVOID my Fatima posts until after the matter becomes cleared up...until after we find out whether the "Good Friday" sign reveals itself as true or not.

I think I must now vow to stop posting about the Fatima prophecies if the Good Friday sign turns out to be false, but this vow only applies as long as the Fatima Prophecies do not begin fulfillment. Which means to me that the moment Russia would go to war in Kosovo on behalf of Serbia, I would return to posting about the subject matter.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Thank you very much for sharing that, I can only imagine how hard it was for you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Keep your heart in God's light.

I realize you have so much at stake. Thank you, you should actually feel better not having to carry this realization by yourself now.

Phantomfire, thank you.

You made some pointed direct correlations, but ultimately God will define which parts are which. You don't have to defend anything, but it is ours to decern decipher and discover now for ourselves what we use this information for.

Blessings to you child. Raise yourself up into the spirit of God's grace and just be yourself as God has made you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I should also disclose, that I posted all this information when it happened in November 2010 to a smaller 2012 forum.

The difference between November and now is that now many people are taking the Madrid fault much more seriously since the youtube guy has been posting about FEMA preparations....so my "prediction" is much more dangerous.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar

Keep your heart in God's light.

I realize you have so much at stake. Thank you, you should actually feel better not having to carry this realization by yourself now.

Phantomfire, thank you.

You made some pointed direct correlations, but ultimately God will define which parts are which. You don't have to defend anything, but it is ours to decern decipher and discover now for ourselves what we use this information for.

Blessings to you child. Raise yourself up into the spirit of God's grace and just be yourself as God has made you.

the problem is that the Fatima Prophecies are bigger than the ATS forums, and if I made a mistake again here today, but I ended up being right about Fatima all along, the consequence is that any one anywere can find my "false prediction" and use it against me in the future when it will hurt the most. But what is done is done. And I've never been good at abstaining from posting when I thought I shouldn't(ie: posting information that inflicts maximum damage in the name of truth. )

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have a headache and can't sleep, from thinking and posting about this. That's probably further evidence that nothing will happen on April 22nd. I'm really feeling that my post has done nothing but screw over myself and others that would believe something will happen on April 22nd.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
still can't sleep, its very late now.

I think you all have to disregard everything I said in this thread. Coincidences simply happen. People have been awaiting the end of the world for the last 2000 years. or maybe it's the last 10,000 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Lighten up, don't worry so much about your credibility.

Those that have eyes to see will see the message if the message is genuine and was meant to see.

If you get one out of two predictions right the prediction that you get right will stand by it's own volition.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thanks for your post, even though you are torn about posting it. One thing you were wrong about though, we always mow on Good Friday. This is not a day off for me, so we will see. In my dreams, I felt this day had some sort of significance besides the earthquakes, and Good Friday could just be the missing link that Ive been searching my memory for.

In last nights dream, my mother who passed on in 2008, came to me in a boat after all the roadways were flooded. I can't remember what she told me, but when she left I watched her pull the boat back up the road which was dry by the time she left. I ran to catch up to her, to help her make it back. She wouldn't let me help and insisted that I go back, and that I couldn't go with her. And like all the other dreams, I was at work. This dream was different in that it didn't have the hopelessness and despair in it.

I dont know what any of this means but I thank all that have responded.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Very interesting thread composed of intelligent, selfless people.

A thread in which threads of individual lives are weaving together in an attempt to find answers.
A beautiful tapestry!
Also... a reminder that our thoughts are vibrations that can set the course of better vibrations for our earth and our future.

Thank you so much for the courage it takes to share.

Thank you all for your contribution!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join