Dreams of the New Madrid Fault?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

After a few days of no dreams, another one came last night. I wasn't going to post it, but I told you I would so here it is.
We were working again and I was on the tractor. It was after lunch, sometime in the afternoon. My guess would be somewhere between 1 and 2pm EST. Everything was normal and all of a sudden water came roaring down the road from all directions. Cars were swept by and people were screaming for help. My boss came up on his tractor and had us follow him to the end of the road where we pulled the tractors across the road blocking it, trying to save the people who were caught in the current. Everytime we tried to rescue someone, they would slip away because the earth would shake. I couldnt save them unless I sacrificed myself. The only thing other than that, that I can remember is the look on each persons face that I tried to rescue as they slipped away. It was the look of pure terror and horror as they realized their fate.

I dont know what these dreams mean, if anything really, but I do wish that they would stop. Is there anything I can do to stop them?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Thank you for sharing that.

I can not really offer much advice other than, maybe trying to practice some lucid dream/dreaming techniques (techniques to help you realize that you are dreaming), that can help you to realize that you are dreaming in one of these re-occurring dreams and take charge of the situation/situations.

Since each of these dreams usually involve your tractor, that can be one of the Things you can use to help you realize that it is a dream, among other things.

When I was a kid, I had a whole week of nightmares, that I finally ended; by facing/defending against the threat in one of my nightmares, and I killed it.

That stopped the series of nightmares, except the rare occasional nightmare here or there.

But your situation is a bit different, and will probably need other solutions; but to be able to make one of these dreams go Lucid, seems like a good idea/the best idea to me.

If not, maybe trying to communicate with characters in the dream and/or the dream environment itself about the situation will help; I have been able to go lucid before by using this technique of asking a dream character if I am dreaming.

Sometimes dream characters will reveal interesting information if you ask them, and sometimes maybe even the dream environment itself if you yell out-loud to the dream environment itself asking it a question; maybe something/someone in the dream will respond and/or you can command it to stop.

Also trying to control or let your Fear pass/go/fade, may help, I have had several dreams where it seemed that my Fear was being used to power the negative force in my dream; letting the Fear pass/go seemed to stop giving power to the negative force and allowed me to defeat it.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will let permit to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear (Frank Herbert's Dune)

Remember, you are the dreamer, so use that to your advantage if possible; maybe even try to summon other dream characters to help you, it has worked for me a few times.

Other than that: "I can't do nothing for you son." -Quote From The Film True Grit

Good luck and I hope you can develop a successful Dream Defense/Security System/Strategy and/or create your own Dream Security Team; I wish I had my own Dream Security Team in most of my dreams.

"Beware the Ides Of March." -Soothsayer Shakespeare's Julius Caesar

-John Jr

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I really think that these dreams are a warning to me about the New Madrid Fault opening up. They were so real, as if I was actually there and these things were happening.

After the Japan quakes last night, then reading where the guy dreamed about it last month, made me realize that I was probably dreaming about the future also. I've got this strong gut feeling that something is going to happen on the New Madrid, and throughout my life I have learned to always go with your gut feelings. Whenever I didnt go with my gut, I always ended up being sorry.

People might think I'm crazy, but I believe the New Madrid will open up between April and September, and I think it might be this year, but it might be next year. I'm leaning more toward this year because of everthing that is going on now. It seems like everything is coming toward a conclusion of some kind.

I might be wrong. Or not. Guess time will tell if these dreams are a preview of things to come. I hope they are not, but I really feel they are exactly that....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If you feel that way, then maybe you should prepare just in case, and have several emergency plans & resources set aside & ready to go.

I do not think that you are crazy, maybe they are just weird dreams, maybe they are dream of possible futures events, who knows?

Either way, if you feel this strongly about it, making some simple preparations would not hurt; better safe than sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MUST GET READY THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EARTH QUAKE ON THE NEW MADRID FAULT -MAY-11-2011!!
PEOPLE IN MEPHIS,TN. WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EAST-SIDE OF THE CITY TO GERMANTOWN ! BEFORE MAY-11! PLEASE TRUST THIS PROPHET OF GOD!!
GET YOU EMERCEY-SUPPLIES READY!! THIS WILL BE WORLD-WIDE NEWS!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LIONSHIELD

I know its coming. In my dreams it seemed as if it was more like spring weather, so May might be accurate. Is this a vision you had, or something entirely different? I'd really like to know...Thanks...

ETA: To ADREAMERCALLEDJOHN.... I have got my bug out bag ready and have made emergency plans. If it happens while I am out on the road working I will have to make up plans as I go along I guess....Thanks for your concern

edit on 12-3-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That is good to hear.

Good luck, in case something does happen, and since your dreams usually take place while you are on your tractor; you can use some of those possible scenarios to think/make some possible plans to survive if it happens while you are at work.

Let us hope this stays in the dream world, but if it come to the real world, good luck.

Stay positive but be prepared just in case.

And I hope y'all have nicer dreams as well,
-John Jr

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

www.poleshift.ning.com...

The Zeta sequence is as follows:
(1) a tipping Indo-Australia Plate with (2) Indonesia sinking,

(3) a folding Pacific allowing (4) S America to roll,

(5) a tearing of the south Atlantic Rift allowing (6) Africa to roll and (7) the floor of the Mediterranean to drop,

(8) great quakes in Japan followed by (9) the New Madrid adjustment,

(10) which is followed almost instantly by the tearing of the north Atlantic Rift with consequent European tsunami.

If you are worrying about the new madrid fault line, then you should watch out for the big quakes in the south and north island in Japan. The march 11 quake in Japan was only a precursor.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I say, trust those dreams....you are lucky to have a built-in warning system so accurate. Take a look at this!! www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

eerie....and so in line with this: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
In Robins thread (link in op) he talks about liquidation where the soft ground will liquefy. Could this possibly be the mud like molasses substance that I saw? This stuff appeared out of nowhere and was even flowing uphill towards us in my dream. Is that even possible?

that is exactly what I thought of too

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread up as it's now Good Friday and some of the posters suggested that this was the most likely date for this event to take place.

I read this thread when it was first posted and although I didn't post on it, I found it very interesting and have followed it since. I don't know what time it is in your part of the world right now but I know you're gonna be out there later on your tractor Kennylee, God be with you.

peace
J

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

. One thing you were wrong about though, we always mow on Good Friday. This is not a day off for me, so we will see.

I was hoping against that.

A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

June will be a truing point. Then there will be a market move toward negative territory. This will just be a correction. Right now oil money is what is driving the markets. After June oil money will begin to dry up, but general investors will have more money to invest and so the markets will move up again. Oil and Gasoline will tumble, oil will go under $80 a barrel, gas around 2.25 national average when the market correction is completed. During this period CPI will stay low for at least one to two years. Then normal inflation rates will being to take hold and be steady over the next 10 years. Gold will be tumbling after June also, to 800 by years end do dump it if you have right now, or by June at the latest. During this upcoming deflationary period growth will remain steady throughout the economy believe it or not. Because the market condition, the correction, will be the opposite effect of what happens during stagflation, it will be a recovery surge.

I charge for that crap in real life btw. So there is a freebie from me which does not happen often. There is about 30k worth of information contained in that paragraph.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Thank you for your concern, but I wasn't on the tractor today because they pushed us back a week because of all the rain we have gotten. We start next week now. But just because nothing happened today, it being Good Friday and all, I still think my dreams mean something and I will be watching daily while I am mowing.

My belief is that te big one in the New Madrid is coming while I am mowing, but I just dont know when. Guess we will find out someday.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Dreams like these are pretty easy to interpret. You live in a earthquake zone, you hang out on a conspiracy site where you've been reading ALOT about earthquakes and the NM in particular. Your a bit nervous about the whole thing so... No big surprise you're having theses dreams.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I already considered your interpretations, but I came to the conclusion that it wasnt correct because I have lived in an earthquake prone area for 50 years and have been reading ATS for about 4 years, and interested in earthquakes (the reason I joined ATS) for 10 years. I never had dreams like this before and haven't had them for about a month.

It was like a warning and so I will be cautious when I am out there mowing this year. We will see sooner or later I reckon....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LIONSHIELD

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MUST GET READY THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EARTH QUAKE ON THE NEW MADRID FAULT -MAY-11-2011!!
PEOPLE IN MEPHIS,TN. WILL NEED TO GO TO THE EAST-SIDE OF THE CITY TO GERMANTOWN ! BEFORE MAY-11! PLEASE TRUST THIS PROPHET OF GOD!!
GET YOU EMERCEY-SUPPLIES READY!! THIS WILL BE WORLD-WIDE NEWS!!

Another quake? I thought I had that covered for today already. In Rome. Drat.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm new to the site (as a member), and wanted to say I joined because of reading your post and all of the replies.

I'm afraid I'm not a dream interpreter, but it has been all of this chatter on the net about a planned FEMA exercise revolving around a future New Madrid Quake that led me to the ATS article called...

14 Warning Signs Of A Possible 9.2-9.6 New Madrid Earthquake Cluster Sequence In May

And that in turn led me to your post. When I say chatter on the net... I mean a lot of people are worried. I've seen videos on You Tube by three or four video bloggers and some of my contacts on Facebook have been talking about it along with images of the reported US Navy Map Of Future America.

In the ATS post that led me here... the poster makes claims about FEMA running an exercise being similar to the actual disaster. I think he mentions the New Zealand quake and Japan? ... forgive me as I've closed the link... but I know that right before the Haiti quake FEMA was practicing an exercise based exactly on that scenario.

I've been following some of these video bloggers though and I can't provide the exact links... but one guy was talking about FEMA orders and he was highlighting dates for delivery being near the end of May.

Another poster (maybe the same one) was talking about how they keep on changing the date for this planned New Madrid exercise?

Looking at the USGS website there have been small tremors in the vicinity within the past couple of days... nothing over a magnitude 2... but... I have to say I'm a 39 year old man that's been an Electrician for 16 years... I believe in the science of Nikola Tesla. I was interested in him when I was a student in trade school in back in 1993. When I first learned of H.A.A.R.P. and what people were accusing it of... I became interested because Tesla did claim that he could shatter the earth. It's all done through frequency of electrical broadcasts.

And I guess that my point is...a false flag attack on America right now would force congress to raise the debt ceiling. I've heard chatter of two possible false flag attacks... one involving Anthrax and the US train systems... the other being a New Madrid quake.

Both of these situations would... raise the debt ceiling and increase security and control of the American population. But if you believe in the conspiracy that is the Elite population reduction program... a biblical proportion sized earthquake... sinking (not ripping apart techtonic plates) but sinking a large section of the plate's interior core (where many million people live) also causing mass shock and emergency military response... not to mention how the world would react politically and financially towards the US after such a disaster?

And when I see posts like this on You Tube? I wonder...

www.youtube.com...=27

and this...

www.youtube.com...

Call them crazy... call it an act... but people are concerned about the reality of this possibility... this guys You Tube channel is interesting.

www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I got back to my truck and there were hundreds of people out on the streets. I went around trying to warn people what was about to happen but they wouldn't listen to me. Some laughed and some called me crazy of course. I finally gave up and started out of the parking lot when the earth started moving and scooting all the parked cars around, trapping me in the parking lot. I couldn't get out of harms way. That's how the dream ended.

Reply to: kennylee From: estimatedprophet

You had plainly interpreted the dream yourself and you will warn others about the dangers thereof, but remember this, that in the End of Times, people will not listen to warnings because they are deaf, dumb and blind!
(Luke 17:0-37, Matthew 24:0-51 and Mark 13:0-37)
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. Most people are not going to listen to what you will have to say and if they do listen to you, it will be like entering one ear and the words will be going out the other. The masses of people are to busy or occupied in a worldly matter, that they will not have time or they will hate to hear what you will have to say about coming destruction and even to the point of their ignorance they will even mock and make fun of you, as to put your person down in-order to discredit you and of your warnings!
This is whats going to happen to the people and the land concerning your vision: An unheard of disaster is coming up against the land. The sins of the people are many and even worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah, piling up on high and reaching the tops of the highest heaven.
Babylon the harlot of all nations and the prostitute and abomination of the world. She sets as Queen on many waters of people, of every race, language, nation and kings!
With the cup oh her abominations, she gives the nations to drink and then watches them as they stagger, stumble and fall. She then attacks the nations from all sides and her power and riches and lusts are never quenched or satisfied!
Therefor the Lord the God Almighty will send destruction to her and leave her naked with no one to help her. Around the world an army will be summoned and gathered to-put an end to her destruction!
On the land were you reside, a great radius of the entire ground, is a major sink hole!
After these supposed natural disasters that will occur all over the land in America. The army that will be sent against her, will be her own soldiers, who are but scattered throughout the nations of the world!
The truth is this: The reason the United States has soldiers fighting wars with others nations is not for terrorism, oil or even the concern of the people, no, its this: They are training the American soldiers in other nations as a huge life size training ground. The soldiers moral and mind are being conditioned this way so that they can loose fear and learn that they are just supporting the country supposedly. But in reality supporting the country is not so, because these same soldiers are going to be brought back to invade there own country!
The governments of America are using and brain washing these soldiers, not just to control and regulate other countries as they see fit, but rather training the soldier at the same time. The governments always have been lying to the people by making up stupid excuses such as terrorism, oil; and the supposed defending of the nations of the world!
Have you ever wondered why Homeland Security and FEMA have been established and for what purposes are these private government organization running for and what they will be used for in the country?
To make a long story short and for those who are willing to accept the truth is this: That the United States will invade its own country by force creating Marshall Law and Quarantining the population!
And what purpose is going to bring about this chaos and what are the governments waiting for so that they can move with there "Grand Master Plan?" (NEW WORLD ORDER)
The governments are waiting for natural and unnatural disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and storms of any kind that devastate an entire city or state, major sink holes, falling stars and meteors and public control from an uprising of protesters and or rebels of any-kind!
This is why the governments have the Haarp and the LHC and other devices such as these that can produce devastation on the land etc, by hurrying and ushering a new era of devastation!
(Zechariah 5:5-11 and Revelation 17:0-18 and 18:0-24)
The Scarlet Beast in the vision represents this: The entire nations of the world of the New World ORDER! The seven heads are also seven hills and they represent the seven continents of the world and the ten horns are ten kings who are not yet!
(Jeremiah 50:0-46 and 51:0-64 Ezekiel 7:0-27 Isaiah 47:0-15 and 13:0-22)
Repent and turn to the Lord of the creator of heaven and earth!
Wither you are in sin go to Him like that an worship Him!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join