It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in Europe: Prepare for Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

That is correct and i know i cannot begin to comprehend the amount of suffering there would be but it would be in the name of building a better future for the generations to come.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
reply to post by Freeborn

That is correct and i know i cannot begin to comprehend the amount of suffering there would be but it would be in the name of building a better future for the generations to come.

7 billion on this planet and rising everyday .

You actually do think by killing human beings on this green island , somewhat the future is ' better ' ?

Future of Europe is not an isolated club of Caucasians .

On the contrary , the future of Europe is to be found within Eurasia and beyond .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
fear mongering... yes some muslims are fantacial but most are not. its like saying all christians are like the klu klux clan..
wake up to the rubbish you are digesting from main stream media..

kx

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Why would there be "civil war"?

This is typical of any ghetto regardless of religion.

In the US, there are countless ghettos and areas where it would be foolish to visit. Most of these areas are occupied by Blacks and Hispanics though there are some White neighborhoods, Appalachia etc.

This is a product of poor economic conditions not "religious" beliefs. Its almost laughable to suggest as such.

Lest anyone think that there arent ghettos or high crime areas in Arab nations, I'm sure that there are.

edit on 16-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Winston Churchill, via Wikiquotes:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
-The River War: An Historical Account of the Reconquest of the Soudan (1899), Volume II pp. 248-250
(This passage does not appear in the 1902 one-volume abridgment, the version posted by Project Gutenberg.)
-Downloadable etext version(s) of this book can be found online at Project Gutenberg

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Albert Pike's 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars

the first two went off as planned, this is the last...

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. (see former Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence Officer, William Guy Carr's books "Satan, Prince of this World" and "Pawns in the Game", p. xv-xvi, which includes extracts of Pike's letter

Go figure!!

This is vile.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Meh...another thread from Haydn_17's consisting of over-hyped situations and generally fearmongering about the threat of Islam in westernized countries. There won't be a civil war in France because the problems you talk about are so far and few.

The group you talk about, "arming and training themselves" called Bloc identitaire are a political group formed in 2003. Many of it's founders and core members are former members of the Unité Radicale, who are strongly anti-zionist. The Bloc identitaire group have also been accused of "intentionally distributing several popular soups containing pork in order to exclude religious Jews or Muslims" in several French states. Leading members of the party managed to do alot worse compared to the BNP in the UK, which is saying something.

Why do we need to talk like a civil war is needed and promote any means necessary to combat the non-existent takeover of Islam? What we need to do NOW, is but a vice-grip on our borders, immensely reducing the inflow of foreign immigrants that will contribute almost nothing to our societies. And let the ones here BE.

If you would get out more and have a look around, you would see the majority of muslims in our countries are young and upcoming muslims who are very much westernized and have no intention of enforcing any Sharia Laws or rubbish of that sort. Once the old clerics and Imams die out, the muslims living here in the west would have all but accustomed themselves to the western way of living.

Honestly, it's absurd to even think that they have the political means or voice to enforce any law that would go against the rights or culture of the said country, it simply would NOT happen.

You actually tried to claim that the biggest threat to freedom in Europe was Islam in another thread....I mean come on, enough with this nonsense. Yes there has been a big income of muslims into the western country over the past 40 years. Yes they do and always will have a different lifestyle and ideologies as long as they are muslim that YOU do not understand, but stop any more coming in, deal with the ones that have an EASTERN or non whatever-your-country-is way of thinking, and the growing muslim population will fit right in with the said countries' system.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Civil War in Europe? Maybe Eastern Europe. (Short term). It is
for sure that there is a low level amount of Racism in Europe but
it is mainly economic in nature if you ask me. Economic racism?
Indeed, You don't know how many times I heard "oh, they just
come over here for the money". or "They get all the social stimulus
monies" or they get more social benefits than we do because they
are from such and such places". Europeans in general seem just
as tolerant as Americans except when it comes to money

Actually, lose your job in the U.S. to a foreigner and you just might
hear the same thing if not worse hehe......

Now if the economies continue to worsen, then yes I could envision
mass exoduses of foreigners from Europe simply for the fact that the
governments will not be able to keep the social benefits going for
everyone. Taxes are already extremely high and I don't know what
else is left to tax. (or how much higher they can raise them). Civil
war in France maybe however it is difficult for me to imagine one in
Germany.

Europe needs immigrants because of the low child bearing ratios
compared to other countries. They rather wait till they are older and
"had some fun" or build a nest egg before they have children. It
was like that when I was there a few short years ago, I did notice that
immigrants tend to have more children and earlier than native Germans
and the economy also played a role.

How immigrants leave Europe is another matter. Turks seem friendly
enough and have a history of working in Germany, I don't know
how other ethnic groups will react in a SHTF scenerio though.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

And how many wars in the past have been sold to us on the promise of building a better future for the generations to come?
And where has it got us?

Yes there is a threat posed by the rise and influence of Islamic extremists, but what you seem to be relishing will cause unimaginable suffering to an inordinate amount of people.

And to what end?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

I made no assumptions about your religion, or heritage. Unless you are a native German, they make no difference. It still doesn’t change the fact that you are in an immigrant cultural bubble that is largely separated from the rest of the community. Just because the stuff inside the bubble is not homogeneous yet, doesn’t mean that it ‘s not a bubble separated from the outside. People may flock to your area to party but they don’t make up the day to day living population of that area.

And above all, all your statements still don’t change the fact that you are in one of the very areas that a lot of people complain about.

Your area is in the beginning stages. Just give it time, things will change…….. For the worse………………… If the entire business small business base in the area is already controlled by one demographic, then the progression of change will quicken.

Just mark my words, as the years pass, you will know fewer non arab/turks and the mood of the neighborhood will slowly change.

If you don’t fit in the bubble as it changes then you will start finding it uncomfortable and will leave sooner or later.

You are in the same situation a lot of people were in a decade ago in what is now know as the ZUS areas of France. They said the exact same thing. I know, I have had the exact same discussions with them on the internet over a decade ago on message boards that are long gone, talking about all the nice areas popping up around France bringing real diversity in the country. Then they own the business base. Then they own the investment base in the area. Then they own everything in an area. Then outsiders are no longer welcome.

As I already stated… Just give it time……..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I wonder if the Spanish people feel the same way about us Brits. You'd be amazed at the number of people who move out there who live in ex-pat little British communities who don't bother to learn the local language. They buy up the houses, businesses and put locals out of employment.

The same can be said about Dubia. How many brits who move there adopt the local way of life? Not many if any.

When people look to move to a foriegn country they like to stay near to what is familure to them. It happens all over the World.

edit on 16-2-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
When people look to move to a foriegn country they like to stay near to what is familure to them. It happens all over the World.

Yes, it’s a natural human habit. Everyone does it to some extent. I am just as guilty as the rest of them.

The problem comes from what the people that make up those demographics try to do when they become the majority in certain areas. Do they calmly accept the rules and laws that don’t exactly match their demographic as a price to pay for living in another country. Or do they try to excerpt those laws to put ones in place that match their beliefs. To declare sovereignty from the very country that they currently reside in.

As the evidence from the ZUS areas proves, they sometimes do the latter.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That must all be lies, because everyone knows that we only hate muslims after 9/11 - before that we loved them to bits...

?

Oh wait....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Hey - it's on wiki - how could it be untrue??!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There will not be a civil war against Islam !

Islam is a religion and for some nations even a form of politics. What Islam absolutely isn't, is one single faction that operates as a whole.

This is pretty important in my opinion because... Who are you gonna fight when there are no clear boundaries ?
The fact is that for example the Turkish are to Moroccan people like the Hispanics to the blacks.

The onlý connection is religion.

Most Muslims in my neighborhood actually blend in and are part of our community. There are conflicts of course, but these are mostly from ethnic rather then religious origin.

I must ad that my hometown even made CNN on 9-11, cause of the celebration started by local Muslim residents.

In my opinion the people that form militias are the ones being racist here.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok... let me see... its wrong only when muslims start moving to European countries.
But it was absolutely right for Europeans to colonise muslim (and other) countries, right?

I could be dead wrong, so can someone explain how exactly this is supposed to work?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Ok... let me see... its wrong only when muslims start moving to European countries.
But it was absolutely right for Europeans to colonise muslim (and other) countries, right?

No - who said anything of the sort?

but it's not like "Islam" hasn't tried to "colonise" Europe before - look up the battles of Tours 732 CE, and Siege of vienna in 1683, or take over "christian" lands - what do you think was the religon of all those areas of the Roman empire (east & west) now considered "islamic" before Mohammed? Places like Syria, Egypt, the whole of the nth coast of Africa, Turkey???

I'll give you a hint......papist....

I could be dead wrong,

Very astute of you

so can someone explain how exactly this is supposed to work?

how it works is people who think they can get away with "it" try "it" on....and see what happens - and if someone fights back there's a battle.

Bin' happening since before Moses led the Israelites to colonise Judea against the wishes of the pepole wot was living there already - ain't no-one lilly white & innocent!
edit on 16-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: add more coals to the fire

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Before the left wingers come out and start saying "Ohh another thread on Islam, this is ruining ATS boohoohohoo" This is a serious issue which is getting bigger and bigger, the French have now had enough, and are forming there own organisation, with memebers being taught Hand to Hand Combat!!

i moved from a mainly 'Islam' area roughly 3 years ago, not because it was horrible to live there, not because i suffer from Islamaphobia etc... but because of the same fears you have here.

i could see that the image the west was painting of the east and the events that were happening in the world around the time, and the picture some eastern countries were painting of the west, that there could be a real possibility of unrest and anger between certain sections of society. therefore it made sense not to be in the middle of it if any unrest kicked off and become a target because i would be seen by some as somebody who is a enemy or somebody that represents the enemy in their eyes.

a few months before deciding to do so, i had an incident of some young men of middle eastern appearance saying something in a different language to me, and then all three laughing their heads off, i knew it was more than likely a one of incident, it never happened before or after, but it was enough for me to understand that their was becoming to be some resentment towards 'whites' among the young, in my opinion because of the wars in the middle east etc and the picture being painted of the Islamic faith.

a few months before this i witnessed two school children chasing a old man of middle eastern appearance down the street and throwing empty drinks cans at him, he seemed really scared, i stopped walking and was ready to intervene, but the kids stop and went of in the opposite direction, so i stayed where i was for around 30 seconds just to make sure, and then carried on. in my opinion this was because of the media constantly bashing Islam etc and painting them as terrorists or the 'enemy'.

a lot of people have family in the middle eastern countries or their roots go back there, so it is not hard to understand why some would feel upset about what is going on, hell even i am about some things and i have no ties to it, it is not hard to see how people made to fear other cultures through the media would be upset about things that have happened and target anybody who fits the description.

either way there will always be the few who target the wrong people or resent the wrong people for what is happening, hence i felt it was best not to be in the middle of it if anything happened.

however i only ever felt like it was the few who may resent the other, most other people were fine with each other, were friends, worked together etc etc. i never felt anymore in danger than i do now, the main reason for the move was not knowing where things were leading on the world stage or how that would effect the community i was living in, but i could see a possibility of unrest due to what was happening on the world stage at that time and before it.

edit on 16-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Most moslems are perfectly nice people.

But it is an unfortunate fact of the religon that it's holy book contains numerous references to do harm to non-believers, and there are many individuals and teachers who believe the book must be taken literally and are prepared to do what they think it says.

So there's no use pointing out "moderate" moslems......the religon is a breeding ground for extremists - much more so than x-ianity & judaism - both of which are already dangerous enough!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I see the radical zionists are as bad as the radical islamists...
I see no difference between the wounds suffered by all.
Everyone regardless of race creed or colour, bleed the same deep shade of life.
What is happening, is the division and conquering of mankind.
No matter who you are or where you live, what you worship or if you worship.
The comming conflict is about the control of you and the minds of your children.by the corporate mosters which man has created.
We are all fodder for the cannons of progress....defined as profits and power for those who already own most of what is.....
I could see some very resentful white frenchmen, when the muslim population out numbers them.This is to be expected
But when change is on the move, it is best to flow with it and bend to the wind .
The whole world will be multicultural soon....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join