It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in Europe: Prepare for Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I wouldn't call it a civil war so much as a second round of Holy wars between Muslims and "Christian" Westerners, in this thread, Europe.

Eventually, there must be another Islam versus "Westerners." You see, Westerners and Islam can't cohabitate very long. The freedoms enjoyed by Westerners are in direct conflict with the domination of all facets of life demanded by basic Islam.

That's not to say that currently, Moslems and Westerners aren't living side by side without killing each other. That's due entirely to one thing: the Muslims still don't have sufficient numbers.

Look at nations where Muslims with Islamic governments are the dominating number. They aren't very tolerant toward Western ideas, cultures, traditions, or other religions.

And THAT is what eventually will blow the top off the "holy war" thing once again. Right now, young Muslims are greatly influenced by Western culture, the freedoms of non-Muslim cultures, and they find it attractive at so many levels.

This cannot be allowed by the Mullahs, senior teachers of Islam, many of the parents, and increasingly militant Islamic fundamentalists.

Yes, I can see within a decade or two another series of holy exterminations. When you examine the stiff-necked nature of Westerners versus the teachings of Islam, there is one serious-assed conflict coming.

That French group that's practicing their hand to hand? Well, since the citizens can't own firearms like Americans, I'd say a good part of the population are going to find themselves in a hatchet fight and feel like they're the only ones without a hatchet.

Too bad. A lot of Europeans are going to find themselves in the same situation.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnuraOne
reply to post by forklift

That first video is a bunch of BS. I can tell you that from being a Swede. They are not leading anything here. I don't care what website says what. I can make a video about green beans from outer space and have actors that would appear to be quite serious and even create a webpage to look legit and people would take me seriously. Please don't use a David Duke video as a source. I mean no disrespect, but seriously.

To the OP: I wouldn't go so far as to say a civil war across Europe is on the brink, that's jumping the gun on the issue.

Nope not a video about green beans. Actually a real group and that lady is really real .
www.paideia-eu.org...

BTW. There is nothing wrong with David Duke video's. He calls out the zionists and he gets slammed in the media because of it. Of course Senator Byrd in America was in the KKK and he was a hero when he died. Why wasn't he ever bashed? ahhhhh

I

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Interesting. So Turkish teenagers fighting with U.S. soldiers in a CLUB (Alcohol anyone?!...) represent all hardworking immigrants in Germany?

Congratulations for being so simple minded!

I feel like a German also, eventhough I'm Muslim and of Turkish origin. The probably biggest difference to "real" Germans in daily life is that I don't eat pork! I was born here, I make my Abitur and plan to study at the university.

You simple minded people think we are taking the jobs away for less pay out.... but no. We actually do create jobs as well... give me some simple example: CRYTEK. It's mostly the Polish people hardly speaking German (atleast here in Bavaria) who take the 1 € jobs. But what can you do? Start a civil war? LMFAO. Get real. Someone obviously sets us up to fight.

You speak of foreigners living in ghettos. Guess why? Less education = less money = less wealth = poverty = never stopping cycle.

You know what? I more and more get the feeling that you Americans have no idea of life in Europe.

By now I already know how you think about immigrants, though. Like calling them dirty Aliens and such. I think YOU should worry about a civil war since you've got all these different kinds of huge gangs, like the MS and Hells Angels.

Don't worry about us, we are all fine.

Civil war? Pfffffff.
edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Well, I know here in Sweden we just sent back about 10,000 Afghani, Iraqis, Iranians to their respected home countries. I cannot speak for all EU countries, but, here in Sweden we are very slective on whom we take in. They may be granted asylum for a while, but MOST of the time the are made to go back.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by TheAnuraOne

Are you sure? Cause all of our prime ministers go to Bilderberger meetings, that means one thing and one thing only, they're puppets of the globalists agenda.

Sweden is already acclimatized to Fabian leftist ideologies and brainwashing, that is VERY clear from anyone coming into Sweden from the outside, it's downright bizarre.

And the immigration costs approximately 30-40 billion sek each year, so why are we doing it? Cause they're creating conflict, discord and tension, a simple divide & conquer technique. Yet most Swedes are totally oblivious to it, the most brainwashed nation on earth, second only to maybe North Korea.. but at least they know they're being lied to?

Most brainwashed country in the world? LOL. That would be America for starters. Are you a Swede? Do you know ANYTHING about Sweden, other than what you hear secondhand? Probably not. All I know is we are not a bizarre nation as you claim. We are not brainwashed and we are probably the most balanced nation in the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
reply to post by Wallachian

I made no assumptions about your religion, or heritage. Unless you are a native German, they make no difference.

Oh, but you did. You said I'm an insider in an area where, according to you, no people but Muslims dare to live.

It still doesn’t change the fact that you are in an immigrant cultural bubble that is largely separated from the rest of the community. Just because the stuff inside the bubble is not homogeneous yet, doesn’t mean that it ‘s not a bubble separated from the outside. People may flock to your area to party but they don’t make up the day to day living population of that area.

Again, assumptions. Germans still form the big majority in my district. Muslims are maybe 20% at most? And there are other immigrants, from all over the world.

Your area is in the beginning stages. Just give it time, things will change…….. For the worse………………… If the entire business small business base in the area is already controlled by one demographic, then the progression of change will quicken.

Just mark my words, as the years pass, you will know fewer non arab/turks and the mood of the neighborhood will slowly change.

Amazing how you get everything wrong. There have been Turkish guest workers living here since the 60s. And at some point during the 80s or 90s probably the place was pretty much ghetto-like. Since the 90s though, it has been constantly improving and gentrifying (although lots of people would disagree that gentrification means improvement).

The stage we're in is post-whatever situation you're describing. The ghettos now are in East-Berlin, in some neighbourhoods filled with Nazis where no Muslims would want to live anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

As a child l lived in yeovil, uk. The soldiers used to take great pleasure in beating up the local males at the weekends and laugh about it. Karma can be a bitch. Peace star.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So even though Hitler is dead his spirit lives on,now thats scary,segragation,isolation,is`nt that a bad marker taught in history at school to all us westerners,they should bow there heads in shame,memories are short and death camps easily forgotten..Maybe I am living in a different world but the old devils keep comimg back ..the DJinn.Get thee thy Jeeny back in the bottle,and stop these stupid walls from building..Closed minds =closed souls=Prison !
edit on 17-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
So even though Hitler is dead his spirit lives on,now thats scary,segragation,isolation,is`nt that a bad marker taught in history at school to all us westerners,they should bow there heads in shame,memories are short and death camps easily forgotten

Umm, I don't know what they are teaching in Texas and the rest of the USA for that matter, but, Hitler's spirit doesn't live on. Most Germans were against Hitler, when the killings began, and a lot of Germans fled to other countries when they had the chance. BTW, most of the SS and Third Reich were against Hitler when he went nuts and did what he did. To this day, Germany still looks down on Hitler and the travesty he caused Germany still after all of these yrs.

It was to my understanding that the Turkish President agreed with German President Merkel that multi-culturalism failed.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Are you sure? Cause all of our prime ministers go to Bilderberger meetings, that means one thing and one thing only, they're puppets of the globalists agenda.

Sweden is already acclimatized to Fabian leftist ideologies and brainwashing, that is VERY clear from anyone coming into Sweden from the outside, it's downright bizarre.

And the immigration costs approximately 30-40 billion sek each year, so why are we doing it? Cause they're creating conflict, discord and tension, a simple divide & conquer technique. Yet most Swedes are totally oblivious to it, the most brainwashed nation on earth, second only to maybe North Korea.. but at least they know they're being lied to?

Most brainwashed country in the world? LOL. That would be America for starters. Are you a Swede? Do you know ANYTHING about Sweden, other than what you hear secondhand? Probably not. All I know is we are not a bizarre nation as you claim. We are not brainwashed and we are probably the most balanced nation in the world.

Well, I know here in Sweden we just sent back about 10,000 Afghani, Iraqis, Iranians to their respected home countries. I cannot speak for all EU countries, but, here in Sweden we are very slective on whom we take in. They may be granted asylum for a while, but MOST of the time the are made to go back.

And what happened just recently when we tried sending back people that weren't supposed to be here?
We had leftist radicals blocking the police, we had the government institution responsible for sending them back helping the radicals.. they had to postpone it... where else in the world would that even happen? Yes, it's quite bizarre.

I wouldn't talk about OUR prime ministers if I wasn't a swede now would I?

You're not going to adress the fact that our prime ministers are bilderbergers?

You don't think its bizarre for the party leader of the biggest party in our country to say that she hates everything typical about our country and identity? People would shoot her for treason anywhere else.

You don't think it's strange that you're automatically labelled a racist for having issues with mass immigration policies that costs us tens of billions of kronor every year?

You don't think it's strange that politicians and even people in general tell us we don't even have a culture when in reality it's quite peculiar?

You don't think it's bizarre when newspapers photoshop pictures of blurred out criminals to make them whiter?

Or that politicians are proposing higher welfare for immigrants? And that's not even mentioning all the perks they already have like priority on real estate in Stockholm without queing.. if you don't see that muslims get special treatment in Sweden then yes, you're really, really brainwashed.

I would love to hear from you something that would change my mind because I've been down this road oh so many times before and the people defending these policies never have a leg to stand on, never, ever. It usually boils down to race cards and ad-hominem attacks.
Mostly because they're emotionally manipulated useful idiots, really gullible ones at that.

Sweden is great, but the people are probably the most naive population on earth, as well as the most neutered.
*SNIP*

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/17/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Well, when my party, the socialdemocrats get back in office things will go back to the way it SHOULD be. We are Swedes. Being Swedes, we hold morals above most other nations. You know this. Why so much distaste for our country? I fear you may be feeding into the Americanism agenda that is being forced upon us. FFS, everyone knows about the Bilderbergers. They are in every country.

I am in Stockholm, Aspudden. I don't know where you are from/living but maybe Mälmo? LOL If you were that would explain it then

But, please, you are making a comparison of our great nation to others. We don't have the problems others have. At least not on their scale.

Hur mår du?...Till alla ha en bra dag och ta det lungt.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well being humanitarian now takes on a new meaning,forget and forgive and lets revisit history.Off course hitler was mad,so what are the politicians or antichrist fools as i like to call them ,what are they going to do about it.Repeat history except with muslims instead of jewish communities,WTF?The worlds going mad and a new pharoah is waiting to be sanctified in a secret egyptian pyramidal ritual !
God help us.There are many beautiful muslim,islamic people in this world and devotion should not require persecution and this is becoming the mainstay of popular public opinion and should`nt be.The jewish communities during the wars were living thier isolated lifestyles that they belived in,now the muslims are going to be persecuted for the same,fear begets fear,history is being revisited and I feel great sorrow in hearing the reality that because a ethnic group of society descides to function independantly means they are evil is sad.
Its a exact replay on times gone past.The old devil keeps on rearing his head out of the abyss to stir and encite,just because of differences.
edit on 17-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I would love to hear from you something that would change my mind because I've been down this road oh so many times before and the people defending these policies never have a leg to stand on, never, ever. It usually boils down to race cards and ad-hominem attacks.
Mostly because they're emotionally manipulated useful idiots, really gullible ones at that.

Sweden is great, but the people are probably the most naive population on earth, as well as the most neutered.
That viking in your avatar is turning in his grave with disappointment watching his descendants act like whiny little girls having their period....

Yeah, you can STOP with the name calling. I have thrown none at you, so why are you indirectly calling me names? I don't appreciate it and YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF US SWEDES

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
There is a problem with the Muslim Community, the quicker we accept this the better, with thousands more immigrants entering Europe by the year, something is going to snap, the people have had enough, if we have to resort to building our own militias then, well i dont know what the future holds.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

There is NO problem with the Muslim community as far as I can see, it's just that we as a society have an issue with labeling people and tarring everybody with the same brush.

When I had long hair back in college, I was labeled a "goth" by the non metal community even though I don't listen to or dress like anything in that sub-culture.

Now in the last decade, all Muslims are called terrorists and the fear is perpetuated.

The REAL problem in Britain and Europe is the immigration problem with overcrowding but here's the funny thing.

Britain is seen as soft, a place to go to for easy money, easy housing etc and people from all over the world come knocking on our door, including our European neighbours. People in this nation and the continent we are a part of complain about multiculturalism yet forget an important thing.

Having people from other nations living in your country can help and has helped.

A lot of Americans and Canadaians spout endlessly in certain areas about how they're part Irish, shout it from the rooftops, let everyone know about it yet if the US and Canada had the attitude that some do today, the original and actual Irish men and women who sailed over there far away from home would not have been made welcome and possibly forced out.

The current British monarchy began with German roots, the Queen is married to a Greek. In fact, our first ever King was a foreigner who invaded England, won the battle and declared himself ruler.

It's healthy to be a patriot (which the English have forgotten in their effort to appease of other nationalities) and it's healthy to be wary of those who are here only to abuse the system and create fear and harm but the majority of people from other countries regardless of race, religion and ethinicity want to contribute to whichever country they want to call home.

Would the United States exist as we know it if the English hadn't sailed over there centuries ago?

Where would Australia be if the English hadn't gone over there and sent its criminals?

What about the tourist hotspots in Spain that cater to English visitors and are mainly filled with ex-pats who moved there to create a Little England in a warmer climate?

People complain about multiculturalism without really considering who the real bad guys are and where the world would be if it never existed and people stuck to their own countries.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well, when my party, the socialdemocrats get back in office things will go back to the way it SHOULD be. We are Swedes. Being Swedes, we hold morals above most other nations. You know this. Why so much distaste for our country? I fear you may be feeding into the Americanism agenda that is being forced upon us. FFS, everyone knows about the Bilderbergers. They are in every country.

I am in Stockholm, Aspudden. I don't know where you are from/living but maybe Mälmo? LOL If you were that would explain it then

But, please, you are making a comparison of our great nation to others. We don't have the problems others have. At least not on their scale.

Hur mår du?...Till alla ha en bra dag och ta det lungt.

Ok, so you're gonna vote for the bilderberger option then... and you don't find that disturbing?

You really think the social democrats will get back in office?

NEWSFLASH! The party is declining and in shambles, their alliance with the green party is just about pooped, they have a leadership crisis.
Doesn't really matter though, the two major parties are still loyal to the globalist elite and EU, and you're actively supporting them... so, what exactly are you doing on this site?

There we have that disturbing conceited spirit swedes usually display, which is weird since self-hate is such an epidemic. Cognitive dissonance much? We hold morals above most other nations? That's a really arrogant statement, you're doing your country a big disservice talking like that.

Because most people here are conceited cowards and self-satisfied phonies.

Nä, not Malmö, try the "opposite". So you're from Stockholm, does that mean that you're bratty, overly materialistic and talk like a fag? Not trying to insult, just going after stereotypes since that's what you're doing.

I was hoping for a challenge, but you can't even respond to any of my points so this seems like a huge waste of time. Try harder.

Edited to add:

Yeah, you can STOP with the name calling. I have thrown none at you, so why are you indirectly calling me names? I don't appreciate it and YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF US SWEDES

Just calling it how I see it, I'm not calling you a whiny girl so if you don't feel like a whiny girl there's no reason for you to take offense. I'm not allowed to have an opinion on my own population?

I never pretended to speak for all swedes, obviously I don't since I'm a dissenting from the fabian ideology most swedes espouse.
edit on 17-2-2011 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Excellent theirs still hope,brilliant viewpoint,thats why my title is gringoboy=foreigner boy,I consider everybody on this planet a foreigner as we are,we don`t look like anything thats lived on this planet before,be enlightened.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

And thank you, England, for the TV stations you gave us as well! Night cops is my favorite, lol. We have lots of English here as well.

America tends to forget that it is a land made up of foreigners. Countries having different cultures makes that country advance in many ways. We could go on and on about the benefits of having lots of cultures. The party in charge here in Sweden, currently, are no better than Neo-Nazis. They want to get rid of all foreigners, even if you were born here. We were tricked during the election and fraud has been all but proven in the election.

To all the posters who disagree with multiculturalism:

The people who say they don't want a multicultural society are racists, through and through. Now, I am all against people who come here and don't want to learn the language, observe our holidays, learn our culture, etc. But, can I label ALL immigrants as being like this? NO. The ones who come here and learn all of this and respect Sweden, along with keeping their culture as well, I have no qualms with these people.

A racist is a racist no matter how one tries to justify their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You have some kind of problem with me, lady? Attack someone else. I can be a member of any party here i choose. I can be on ATS if I want to. I don't need your permission and nor do I need your approval.

PLEASE, I hope everyone will make a rational decision. You do not speak for most Swedes and most Swedes do not accept, nor take your viewpoint.

I never called you a name, nor stereotyped you. If you were from Mälmo, that would explain why you are against multiculturalism. Seeing how it is a very messed up community. You have called me names, insulted me and others like me. You say you want a 'debate'? How can anyone debate a person so steadfast in their beliefs? You are a waste of time. You appear to have underlying issues. I am a psychotherapist. Would you like some numbers for someone to talk to? I will give you some. Seriously. You need help. So much hate.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You have some kind of problem with me, lady? Attack someone else. I can be a member of any party here i choose. I can be on ATS if I want to. I don't need your permission and nor do I need your approval.

PLEASE, I hope everyone will make a rational decision. You do not speak for most Swedes and most Swedes do not accept, nor take your viewpoint.

I never called you a name, nor stereotyped you. If you were from Mälmo, that would explain why you are against multiculturalism. Seeing how it is a very messed up community. You have called me names, insulted me and others like me. You say you want a 'debate'? How can anyone debate a person so steadfast in their beliefs? You are a waste of time. You appear to have underlying issues. I am a psychotherapist. Would you like some numbers for someone to talk to? I will give you some. Seriously. You need help. So much hate.

I'm not a lady, I just like this lady avatar..

Yeah, just wondering you know, why you would even bother to visit a site like this if you indirectly support the tyranny of the oligarchs and their agenda.

There we have it again, me attacking you? Hardly, you're just very touchy, I'm generalizing here and you're taking offense, that's your problem, not mine.

Ok, according to your own logic Malmö is a very messed up place because it is very multicultural, yet you support the idea and the policies? I don't even know what to say man.. that's messed up.

I haven't called you names, I've just stated my general opinion on the general population. You think it would sound any better if I was to criticize americans? Hardly..

Well, you just use rational and well thought out arguments based on facts and observations. But I know that's hard when you only have straws to grasp at.

HA! Psychotherapist.. because I have a differing opinion? Really? I come from a family of psychologists so I wouldn't need help from some quack that can't even argue a single point on the internet, how are you even an academic?
In fact, my understanding of psychology rivals that of my parents, despite being far younger. It has to do with occult knowledge and the placement of the stars.

Psychotherapy.....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I would welcome a war with open arms if it meant we could finally get rid of those who wont accept the British culture. Get rid of them, by force if necessary. They are just a cancer to society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join