It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same UFO in Russia, France, and Beijing All on Feb 14th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I just found this ufo video, doesnt seem to be on ats yet, i tried with search function

russia -

www.youtube.com...

i noticed these other two videos from same day, the craft seems to be rotating just the same, note in Beijing the strong wind, lanterns would have blown away,

Biejing -

www.youtube.com...

France -

www.youtube.com...

this 3 orb rotating triangle seems to have been a trend round the world that day,

edit to add - just found more of what appears to be the same theme, in other citys, from many different witnesses and perspectives, from january 2011,

California
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

mute this one
- www.youtube.com...

Mexico
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2/16/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
it could be the us just reminding those 3 to stop with their fantasies about new reserve currency

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

this 3 orb rotating triangle seems to have been a trend round the world that day,

The first and third video are definitely *lanterns imo. Slow drifting, orange-amber colored, lights is a dead give away for lanterns. Are you even definite these were actually filmed on the same day or were they posted somewhere on the same day? You do realize if you put any three objects together they make a triangle, right?

*I previously stated 'flares' when meaning to say 'lanterns'. apologies for the typo!
edit on 2/16/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

The first and third video are definitely flares imo. Slow drifting, orange-amber colored, lights is a dead give away for lanterns. Are you even definite these were actually filmed on the same day or were they posted somewhere on the same day? You do realize if you put any three objects together they make a triangle, right?

definitely flares did you send them up there then?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The first and third video are definitely flares imo. Slow drifting, orange-amber colored, lights is a dead give away for lanterns. Are you even definite these were actually filmed on the same day or were they posted somewhere on the same day? You do realize if you put any three objects together they make a triangle, right?

have you sen a flare there is no visible presence of smoke here...

interesting event anyway people will fight tooth and nail to debunk this

good post

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411

have you sen a flare there is no visible presence of smoke here...

interesting event anyway people will fight tooth and nail to debunk this

good post

Flare? I didnt say anything about a flare. Chinese lanterns. Big difference. Also, its not about fighting tooth or nail for anything. Im making an honest statement after seeing a million videos like this.
edit on 2/16/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shauneastmond

i said "definitely flares imo" - imo meaning in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's quite unusual to have three similar sightings on the same day.

Sometimes it seems like everyone in the world is seeing these things in the sky except me!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

flares obey gravity,

btw i edited the op to add more vid's from other citys, if i find more ill continue to add them,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

flares obey gravity,

btw i edited the op to add more vid's from other citys, if i find more ill continue to add them,

Where are you guys getting flares from? I never said anything about flares. I said chinese lanterns, a lot different than flares. Search 'chinese lanterns' on youtube and you will see the evident similarities. Also, do you know for sure these videos are from these exact dates?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You did say flares for the 1st and 3rd video as per the copy of your post above.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IamWatching

thank you for pointing that out. Unknowingly i said 'flares' when thinking the opposite. apologies everyone and posters i replied to.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

ive seen lanterns myself in person many times, they drift and have short life,

with audio on you can hear the strong wind in the Beijing video, lanterns would not have remaind in place rotating with a central pivot point, look at the way they rotate as if the wind is blowing a stationary spherical vortex, is that what you think it is? lanterns caught in a stationary spherical vortex? cause that would be its own sorta paranormal

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

ive seen lanterns myself in person many times, they drift and have short life,

The videos are only 1 minute long. Thats not enough time for you to say these objects have a long life as opposed to a short life. Why not film any longer?

with audio on you can hear the strong wind in the Beijing video, lanterns would not have remaind in place rotating with a central pivot point, look at the way they rotate as if the wind is blowing a stationary spherical vortex, is that what you think it is? lanterns caught in a stationary spherical vortex? cause that would be its own sorta paranormal

I didnt say a word about the Bejing lights. I was only talking about the 1st & the 3rd videos posted. The Bejing video has already been posted anyway, i cant find the link at the moment, but i definitely know it was. You still havent answered me about the videos actually being from the same days?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The 2nd video isn't new, I saw that on here last year but can't find the thread, so it can't be connected to the other sightings in any way..

What they are I have no idea but I'm afraid lanterns would be my choice for at least two of the video's.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
it is defiantly looks like those three lights is a one ship of some kind. the movement of the those light indicate this. it is amazing to see these videos around the word. I hope that nothing serious is happing like they need to defend the Earth or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That's very similiar to what I saw here in Temecula CA.. I saw that same shape during daylight ran to get my camera but it was so far up, that even zoomed in it's really hard to see. I did get something on camera.. But the footage is pretty horrible so here is a still I shot from my i-phone. I enhanced the contrast with Pshop and made a square next to the real dots in the sky to show how it appeard to me during the day. Because of this personal experience, and seeing these other videos of the same shape and pattern of lights I really think it's possible we're all seeing the same stuff here..

-Fuse-

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
lights in the sky, could be anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
lights in the sky, could be anything.

Also, I think we all understand that any three lights close together in the sky are going to make a triangle, and from then on you can imagine what you want is in-between them. Maybe nothing. Maybe a wonderful flying machine.

What this all adds to the UFO field? Nothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
new video of the same just poped up from utah, also on the 14th, and no i dont know this for sure since i didnt record them myself, im just going by what the video description says

www.youtube.com...

whoever said they thought they saw one of these is from last year i say your wrong, prove it,

edit on 2/16/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join