It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same UFO in Russia, France, and Beijing All on Feb 14th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by RemiLP
lights in the sky, could be anything.

Also, I think we all understand that any three lights close together in the sky are going to make a triangle, and from then on you can imagine what you want is in-between them. Maybe nothing. Maybe a wonderful flying machine.

What this all adds to the UFO field? Nothing.

if three lights in the sky sat in a straight line you would not call that a triangle,

i think they all remain a Equilateral or a Isosceles triangle to be more specific to you.

this unidentified flying object does not contribute anything to the feild of unidentified flying objects? you say.

well your post does not contribute anything to this thread, i say.
edit on 2/16/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
it would appear the same sort of ufo has appeared over another city, this makes 7 citys to turn up video of this type of ufo in the last month or two. as per the videos i've found and posted in this thread,

latest one in Chicago, pointed out by corestorm in their thread here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
it would appear the same sort of ufo has appeared over another city, this makes 7 citys to turn up video of this type of ufo in the last month or two. as per the videos i've found and posted in this thread,

latest one in Chicago, pointed out by corestorm in their thread here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

it would appear the same sort of ufo Chinese lantern has appeared over another city, this makes 7 citys to turn up video of this type of ufo Chinese lantern in the last month or two.
edit on 4-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I laughed so much when I switched my car radio on at 00.50 and Radio % live were debating the "orange lights flying over Corby". Some callers were right, chinese lanterns, sky night lights but others were talking of UFOs. I had been at my cousins 50th party and we sent up 10 of these lanterns. It was amazing!

Okay, here is an example of where Chinese Lanterns were mistaken as UFOs, now someone post a behind the scenes video of where a UFO was mistaken as a Chinese Lantern...

edit on 4-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join