It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Talk With Aliens, Learn to Speak With Dolphins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is a wonderful thread. And dolphins came from out there! Advanced ETs don't have language barriers though, they use telepathy and in your native language, in fact they seem to have the remotes for the brain and all our sensory input system and our energy recognition centers so they can pretty affect what is erected on that screen at the back of our minds where our whole reality emerges, and pause the "time" program for any length of "time" they wish as well, for whats around us is condensed energy waves.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I couldnt resist

"Don't Panic!!!!"

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

They have been around a lot longer than humans have so who knows..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b7c0a3f4958.gif[/atsimg]

There were other intelligent creatures from our past that disappeared....

To bring it back on topic, here is a video talking about Dolphins possibly being more intelligent than humns.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ecco on SEGA Genesis has taught us a lot

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Maybe if we learned to communicate with them, we would learn how vastly intelligent and self-aware they are - and stop killing 30,000 of them a year.

Just a thought.

S+F, thank you for the thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
If dolphins are of ET origens then ET must be dumb as hell since dolphins have been shown to be no smarter than the avg. 5 year old human child, sure there smart but not any smarter than a good dog so lets not get carried away with the bunk.

Actually, it's your statement that's "dumb as hell." Why would you draw such a conclusion? If Dolphins are of Alien origins how would that led you to believe that all Aliens are of similar intelligence? Using your logic, if you were an Alien visiting earth only to make first contact with a horse, would you automatically assume that all earth creatures were of the same intelligence?

Indeed - Dumb as Hell.
edit on 16-2-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Dolphins are special as many of us know. I've read that they are "light" beings as well as whales and elephants. They are intelligent and have healing powers. They feel, are self-aware, beautiful, loving creatures. I read their DNA matches our own...although I would need to research that a little more. Maybe they also have a spirit like our own, or originate from the same place, just placed in a different form. Another article said that they are able to transverse the dimensions.

It makes me very sad.....that they round them up and kill them in Japan...really for no reason. Makes me wonder that maybe there are THOSE that know the dolphins may be able to communicate with the aliens.

www.thecovemovie.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh, one thing I forgot was that Dolphins are also used to cure mental disorders. From Bi-polar to schizophrenia. And I think in some medical cases research is going on.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Originally posted by lokdog
If dolphins are of ET origens then ET must be dumb as hell since dolphins have been shown to be no smarter than the avg. 5 year old human child, sure there smart but not any smarter than a good dog so lets not get carried away with the bunk.

Actually, it's your statement that's "dumb as hell." Why would you draw such a conclusion? If Dolphins are of Alien origins how would that led you to believe that all Aliens are of similar intelligence? Using your logic, if you were an Alien visiting earth only to make first contact with a horse, would you automatically assume that all earth creatures were of the same intelligence?

Indeed - Dumb as Hell.
edit on 16-2-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

Actually its a valid hypothesis.. Dolphins are about 95 million years older than we are, and since we apparently dont know our own history, when did we become an authority on theirs? their relatives are in the fossil record, ours are not.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Ecco on SEGA Genesis has taught us a lot

Flipper: eek eek eeeeeek eek ekk click click eeek
Diver: Whats the Flipper
Flipper: eek eek eeeeeek eek ekk click click eeek
Diver: Ooooh gotcha, Timmy fell down the Mariana Trench.. Lets go...
Fliper: eek eek click click...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
Interestingly, dogs DO understand a lot of human body language instinctually. They have been so connected with humans for so many thousands of years, they have learned at the level of instinct what we mean when point, other bodily expressions or when we use certain tones of voice with them. They understand human behavior better than our closest genetic relatives do. But this isn't a natural behavior on their part.

I've always been fascinated by concepts surrounding the domesticated dog/human bond. Your point is pretty interesting. youre forgetting one thing tho thats a pretty big one- smiles. an agitated doberman is the last doggy youd want to smile at. however, its an pretty common and universal expression for us humans.

Obviously, not every dog you smile at is going to attack you, otherwise theyd make quite a sadistic pet. however, dogs do generally translate a smile as "bearing of the teeth" which amongst them is an aggressive gesture rather than an expression, and a dog that feels "cornered" or is uncooperative may not respond well. At least this is what a family member told me, who worked at a vet so he had to deal with a lot of freaked out dogs. I think their underlying temperament has a lot to do with how/when/what they'll vibe to with us humans, which perhaps makes that connection deeper than instinct/genetics altogether? lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I recently heard and read about Edgar Mitchell speaking about dolphins and sperm whales being aliens; that they did not in fact evolve here on the Earth.

Of course this is debatable. I am merely throwing it into the discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join