It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York WeAreChange confronts Dick Cheney

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by Human_Alien

Do you seriously believe that there's no such thing as Islamic or Arab nationalist terrorism? That the US goverment was or is behind Hezbollah, the Al-Aqsa martyrs brigade, Black September, Islamic Jihad, Jammat, the GIA, Abu Sayyaf and Harkat al Mujahideen among the dozens of others?

But what and who are terrorists?
People who revolt against their government?
People who deplore OTHER countries (see: USA) invading their homeland and perhaps, retaliate?
People who are fed up being controlled?
People who challenge asinine rules, regulations and laws?
People who seek smaller groups to convene among?

Are THOSE terrorists? If so, then I wear that name proudly!
Hell, the FBI already THINKS I'm a terrorist because I don a Ron Paul bumper sticker and was part of NY 9-11 TruthMovement for years.

But the thugs (I think you're referring to) who go around murdering others because of drugs and territory are customarily called gangs. But that's not what we're talking about though

However, the other group (that I believe you're referring to) ----who not ONLY murder innocent people, run drugs and want territory AND promote terror----- are globally called: The government!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Who cares? Aren't there any engineering schools in New York?

Why aren't they confronting the schools that are supposed to teach physics and engineering?

What would have happened if most of the engineering schools had gone on record around June of 2002 stating that there was no way airliners could cause that much destruction in that little time?

Would we be arguing about this crap now? What schools are demanding reasonably accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete?

Why is the CN Tower shaped like this?

www.youtube.com...

How did the steel carrying the vertical load in the WTC have to be distributed and why? Isn't that the province of engineering schools not Dick Cheney?

psik

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
The WeAreChange guys are hipocrites. Don't get me wrong, calling Dick Cheney out was a good call but Look at the comments on any of their videos and ask yourself where are the troller comments? They bullhorn freedom of speech but are the first to delete comments on their videos.

yes and apples an oranges are the same things...just because they delete comments on there utube does not make them hyocrites. Wanting an inquiry into 911 and deleting comments from there utube are two different things.
i think it is great seeing people confromting the likes of cheney. he is a criminal.

kx

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by DanUKphd
The WeAreChange guys are hipocrites. Don't get me wrong, calling Dick Cheney out was a good call but Look at the comments on any of their videos and ask yourself where are the troller comments? They bullhorn freedom of speech but are the first to delete comments on their videos.

yes and apples an oranges are the same things...just because they delete comments on there utube does not make them hyocrites. Wanting an inquiry into 911 and deleting comments from there utube are two different things.
i think it is great seeing people confromting the likes of cheney. he is a criminal.

kx

just because they delete comments on there utube

Exactly , and with the amount of idiots there are on youtube hurling abuse I don't blame them.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Cheney is an evil SOB. I fully believe his heart condition is Karma biting him in his ass, and if there is a hell, there will be a custom cell with his name on it "down there".

In reference to Ron Paul - since I've been old enough to vote, I've looked at the candidates and realized that you have garbage on one side, and garbage on the other, but Ron Paul would be the first person who I consider worth my vote. The man speaks a lot of truths that most are too afraid to ever mention...of course, winning in 2012 won't exactly be something to cheer about considering the condition this country will be in by then.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
People who deplore OTHER countries (see: USA) invading their homeland and perhaps, retaliate?

Hell, the FBI already THINKS I'm a terrorist because I don a Ron Paul bumper sticker and was part of NY 9-11 TruthMovement for years.

...and the conspiracy theorists here accuse ME of being a disinformation agent sent to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

Look dude, in case it hasn't occurred to you...and apparently it hasn't...the more you scrape the bottom of the barrel to invent excuses and manufacture apologies to terrorists who murder Olympic athletes and hijack airplanes to use as suicide weapons...and will happily murder YOU TOO, if given the chance...the more you make yourselves look like gibbbering lunatics who need to be locked up before you hurt someone and the less likely there will ever be any further investigations.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by Human_Alien

Do you seriously believe that there's no such thing as Islamic or Arab nationalist terrorism? That the US goverment was or is behind Hezbollah, the Al-Aqsa martyrs brigade, Black September, Islamic Jihad, Jammat, the GIA, Abu Sayyaf and Harkat al Mujahideen among the dozens of others?

Well actually none of those things make a terrorist.

With respect your views, I doubt they're that bothered about you. If they were they presumably would have arrested you. Given that they have the reach to pull off 9/11 and silence everyone involved, I can't imagine that stopping you would cause them too much hassle.

But the thugs (I think you're referring to) who go around murdering others because of drugs and territory are customarily called gangs. But that's not what we're talking about though

I don't want to come off patronising, but it's difficult not to when faced with such naivety and, well, simple lack of knowledge on an issue. None of the groups I mentioned are involved with drugs, or if they are it's a minuscule part of their operation. They are all religio-political terrorist organisations or arab nationalists, and they all use or have used the tactic of terrorism to acheive their objectives.

I could have expanded back in time and widened the net to talk about the Irgun, the Stern Gang, the RAF, or the Nihon Sekigun to name just a tiny handful.

It is literally absurd to suggest that these groups all had the US government behind them. It requires an absolute ignorance tantamount to wilfull evasion to misinterpret the history of the modern world in this manner.

However, the other group (that I believe you're referring to) ----who not ONLY murder innocent people, run drugs and want territory AND promote terror----- are globally called: The government!

Quite possibly. But if you think they're the only ones up to no good, and that voting for Ron Paul will sort it all out, you've got a nasty shock coming.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why would anyone expect a satan worshipper to have a conscience?

Cheney is the lowest form of pond scum there is and nothing more than a braindwashed mindless robot following their reptilian masters bidding. He along with Bush and Rumsfield are guilty of crimes against humanity and will be judged in the near future for what they've done. Cheney is clearly deteriorating and has one foot in the grave, so won't be long now either way.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

I seriously lol'd at your post and how much trust you put in your government

Oh c'mon, give the guy a break. He probably has a weakness for an old bald Dick without a pulse that can't shoot straight.

edit on 15-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

thats some funny sh#% man. I always thought he looks more like an albino worm w/eyes... but either way he looks like he's about to meet his maker... and I think he's gonna be disspointed when he finds out it isn't satan and has to explain why he plotted and carried out the murder of 3000 souls.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by hooper

Hooper , will be one of those guys that allow a nwo to happen , he has no purpose here , he is not contributing anything but the mantra of the elite , he and others are a hindrance to humanity's progression .
History will not remember people of his ilk ,

History WILL remember people who informed themselves , sacrificed and strived to make the world a better place , to ensure we can be provide Justice Equality and Freedom for ALL .

I guarantee Hooper and several other OS defenders here like Weedwacker, will one day soon realize they've been duped and defended a lie even in the face of blatant overwhelming evidence thats proven inside job beyond a shadow of a doubt to those with basic common sense. The only way someone cannot see this lie for what it is after all this time and all the blatant in your face problems and evidence, nor even question it, is if they're in denial, haven't done any real investigation, or have an agenda. And all those who hinder a new investigation, deny there's any evidence for one, and see nothing suspect with any aspect of 9/11, are not only part of the problem and no better than the criminal 9/11 perps, but will in the future be held accountable for perpetuating the ignorance that protected the perps and facilitated their illuminati NWO agenda.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There's no doubt that Cheney is an absolute scumbag. but it's literally a waste of time trying to pursue him for things he hasn't done. I know it's more exciting, but it's better to concern yourself with the rather dull ways in which he was able to enrich himself and exploit the US's unbelievable capacity for self deception.

self deception or mass delusion?

and whatta ya mean hasn't done? He's clearly one of the designers and orchestrators of the 9/11 deception if not also one of the key players involved in the coming chaos and evil being planned by the nwo.

Are you really saying people should just ignore his shady behavior and role on 9/11, especially in the bunker, and focus on other more important issues?

Gee, and you wonder why more and more think you have an agenda here.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Put it this way. You have no chance of prosecuting Dick Cheney for his involvement with 9/11 because he wasn't involved in it. I know that for you this is a faith-based system of thought (if one can dignify it with the term) and that's what lies behind your certainty that one day we will all fall into line and begin worshipping at the altar of 9/11 Truth, but trust me, you're mistaken.

You do have a (very) remote chance of preventing people like Dick Cheney from exercising power in the future. But this requires a sober and reflective analysis of what's wrong with the US, as opposed to this continued indulgence of 9/11 fantasies. I mean this in the most sepcific sense. The pursuit of these conspiracy theories is a way of avoiding real political engagement.

Do you think there's any chance of Cheney ever being brought to justice for what you think he did on 9/11?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111
And all those who hinder a new investigation, deny there's any evidence for one, and see nothing suspect with any aspect of 9/11, are not only part of the problem and no better than the criminal 9/11 perps, but will in the future be held accountable for perpetuating the ignorance that protected the perps and facilitated their illuminati NWO agenda.

This is what I mean. What a completely religious way of looking at the issue. "One day a reckoning will come and the sinners will be judged".

Except it's not looking very likely, is it? One couldn't really describe 9/11 "truth" as gaining ground.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Put it this way. You have no chance of prosecuting Dick Cheney

i agree... it would be a waste of energy when he'd probably be 6feet under in the middle of the trial.

but yeah, there's probably little chance of prosecuting him within the current system; one that his masters control... but once that system is erased, he can, would and will be.

for his involvement with 9/11 because he wasn't involved in it.

there's enough evidence for anyone with a brain to agree he was. Since you're a govt truster, its no surprise you think he wasn't.

I know that for you this is a faith-based system of thought (if one can dignify it with the term)

i think you've got your faith-based belief in the OS confused.

and that's what lies behind your certainty that one day we will all fall into line and begin worshipping at the altar of 9/11 Truth, but trust me, you're mistaken.

i can almost guarantee the United States won't exist as a nation very much longer and 9/11 was the beginning of the end for the USA. ...its merely following in the footsteps of the great Roman Empire.

Its impossible for any nation to continue much further once its leaders and system are as corrupt and broken as 9/11 demonstrated it is where that level of evil can be committed without any accountability enforced from/by its citizens.

You do have a (very) remote chance of preventing people like Dick Cheney from exercising power in the future.

well since he's got one foot in the grave, i don't think it matters.

But this requires a sober and reflective analysis of what's wrong with the US, as opposed to this continued indulgence of 9/11 fantasies. I mean this in the most sepcific sense. The pursuit of these conspiracy theories is a way of avoiding real political engagement.

and what what political engagement would that be or accomplish especially when those who control the government and media are able to perpetrate such a massive hoax upon its people? 9/11 is no longer just a conspiracy theory, its a conspiracy fact.

Do you think there's any chance of Cheney ever being brought to justice for what you think he did on 9/11?

i believe i answered your question.
edit on 25-2-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111
And all those who hinder a new investigation, deny there's any evidence for one, and see nothing suspect with any aspect of 9/11, are not only part of the problem and no better than the criminal 9/11 perps, but will in the future be held accountable for perpetuating the ignorance that protected the perps and facilitated their illuminati NWO agenda.

This is what I mean. What a completely religious way of looking at the issue. "One day a reckoning will come and the sinners will be judged".

Except it's not looking very likely, is it? One couldn't really describe 9/11 "truth" as gaining ground.

see above.

And no, one COULD describe the 9/11 truth as gaining ground.. absolutely.

edit on 25-2-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join