It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York WeAreChange confronts Dick Cheney

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

If there is clear evidence of Cheney's corruption in office why is the American justice system incapable of dealing with it ? Or is it that the evidence isn't really so hot ?

Of course, "we are change " are not much concerned with that anyway. They are accusing him of mass murder .

Admittedly the public record evidence is technically circumstantial. The problem is that Cheney and the White House legal team cooked up some really unique interpretations and expansions of executive privilege that pretty much tied up any hard evidence until everyone involved is dead. Besides, influence peddling is one of those soft crimes that is very hard to Prove. It's not like we can run a rape kit on the America's standing in the world and present Cheney's DNA in a court of law.

It's tragic, but it's reality. Very expensive theatre.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
Human_Alien I have no issue with your opinion but you have no fact to back up your claims. And just for the record Dick Cheney was a member of the house of representatives for the state of Wyoming and was re-elected 5 times. Then he was secretary of defense and then VP. He is a career civil servant.
edit on 15-2-2011 by pyrodude because: (no reason given)

I have no facts about what? That Cheney is a criminal? Or that there are no real terrorists?..... because I can go on and on for pages about those two facts.

I don't dislike Cheney anymore than I do Clinton, Bush and Obama. They're all the same however, Cheney was either: in on the events of Sept 11th on some level or at the very least, permitted it to happen which at this point, is irrelevant!

Our world has CHANGED because of Sept 11 2001. And if you don't think for a moment the PTB weren't HOPING for this and/or had a hand in this then, I recommend you (not you per se but whoever) get familiar with both, PNAC and Operation Northwoods

Once you read those two documents you'll never view a politician in the same way again. Sad but true

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
There's no doubt that Cheney is an absolute scumbag. but it's literally a waste of time trying to pursue him for things he hasn't done. I know it's more exciting, but it's better to concern yourself with the rather dull ways in which he was able to enrich himself and exploit the US's unbelievable capacity for self deception.

.....that he hasn't done?????

Did he not tell NORAD to stand down? (and that's only what's been made public. Lord knows what else he might have said or directed others to do).

C'mon man. We were all duped on 9-11. That is a no-brainer.

And as we STILLl feel the effects from that day (I can't get on an airplane without being molested etc....) Bush and binLaden are down in Paraguay sipping umbrella drinks and laughing.

And if binLaden was really wanted, he would've been caught as quickly as Charles Manson was who by the way, like bin Laden never actually killed anyone too!

So out of sight, out of mind. Right? In the meanwhile, innocent people (women and children too) are getting killed for something they never did! But little do they know it's all about drugs and oil.

So let's all raise our flags a little higher and stand a little taller all for the sake of this...American pride!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Did he not tell NORAD to stand down? (and that's only what's been made public. Lord knows what else he might have said or directed others to do).

No. And repeating it still won't make it true. I know, I tried. I repeated "I won the lottery"! one hundred times, and I still got no money.

C'mon man. We were all duped on 9-11. That is a no-brainer.

Yep, no two ways about it, the no-brainers think they were "duped".

And as we STILLl feel the effects from that day (I can't get on an airplane without being molested etc....)

That's funny, I just flew and I wasn't molested. What airline you flying?

Bush and binLaden are down in Paraguay sipping umbrella drinks and laughing.

I guess that's kind of like the Cheyney, NORAD, stand down thing.

And if binLaden was really wanted, he would've been caught as quickly as Charles Manson was who by the way, like bin Laden never actually killed anyone too!

Yeah - now there's a connection binLaden and Manson.

So out of sight, out of mind. Right? In the meanwhile, innocent people (women and children too) are getting killed for something they never did! But little do they know it's all about drugs and oil.

Drugs and oil? Yeah you're right, I think those are major motivating factors for the Islamic terrorist. But we are trying to do something about that.

So let's all raise our flags a little higher and stand a little taller all for the sake of this...American pride

Sounds good to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
There's no doubt that Cheney is an absolute scumbag. but it's literally a waste of time trying to pursue him for things he hasn't done. I know it's more exciting, but it's better to concern yourself with the rather dull ways in which he was able to enrich himself and exploit the US's unbelievable capacity for self deception.

Seemingly, one thing he didn't do was order the protection of the Pentagon...

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper , will be one of those guys that allow a nwo to happen , he has no purpose here , he is not contributing anything but the mantra of the elite , he and others are a hindrance to humanity's progression .
History will not remember people of his ilk ,

History WILL remember people who informed themselves , sacrificed and strived to make the world a better place , to ensure we can be provide Justice Equality and Freedom for ALL .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Man, just like rescue planes for the USS Liberty weren't recalled (twice) after Israel attacked it, right?

I seriously lol'd at your post and how much trust you put in your government

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Wheres your Hendrix avatar bro ?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Oh c'mon, give the guy a break. He probably has a weakness for an old bald Dick without a pulse that can't shoot straight.

edit on 15-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Good question

It disappeared, I put the link back there again and it still hasn't shown up.

Thanks for reminding me though. Off to try again...

Edit: WOO it worked

edit on 15-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Oh c'mon, give the guy a break. He probably has a weakness for an old bald Dick without a pulse that can't shoot straight.

edit on 15-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

You make a good point. I apologize. Who doesn't love an old bald Dick?

You just reminded me of my favorite person in the world, George Carlin ( go to 5:10 )

edit on 15-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You fixed your ps3 yet ? I wanna talk about debunkers without getting banned lol

Apo
Thats better !
edit on 15-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hey man,

What can I tell you. I really wish I can reside in LaLa Land along side of you. I mean that, honestly.

I think it's great that we're still fighting against terrorism (go ahead. Click it. Don't be afraid) because after all;

-- You are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 12,571 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 11,000 times more likely to die in an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane

-- You are 1048 times more likely to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 404 times more likely to die in a fall than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 87 times more likely to drown than die in a terrorist attack

-- You are 13 times more likely to die in a railway accident than from a terrorist attack

--You are 12 times more likely to die from accidental suffocation in bed than from a terrorist attack

--You are 9 times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than die in a terrorist attack

--You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist

--You are 8 times more likely to die from accidental electrocution than from a terrorist attack

-- You are 6 times more likely to die from hot weather than from a terrorist attack
newsblaze.com...

Hmmmm. I wonder what all the fuss is then?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

No. And repeating it still won't make it true.

Ah, but you already saw this one:

so let's move on!

I s'pose liars will lie about lying!

SO??????
I can see why you like him!

And................. I can see why you're also, so very proud!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Do you have an video of these idiots getting their butts kicked by Cheney security detail?

Would love to see that.......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Dick Cheney is not some honest man in the background. He has chaired the Council on Foreign Relations before and been a member for a while. He has played a huge role in both Bush Sr and Jr presidencies and aiding the NWO.
edit on 2/15/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Wow, that was effective !

Btw, aren't there some witches in Salem you should be trying to hang too ?

Is Bush in Salem or something? The witch hunt hasn't even started yet, though those on the list know who theyare and know they're going to sink... SINK...= witch= evil = Bush + Cheney = Going down.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I hope he doesn't die for a few more years so that whomever wins the Presidency in 2012 has the will of the people at heart and orders a new 911 investigation during the first month in office.
Guantanamo Bay prison is the best place for the trial and sentencing of all guilty men.
In order for the "teach a lesson" and deter anyone from repeating this level of crimes, the family estate should be forefeited and sold to the highest bidder and proceeds given to Veterans groups and homeless shelters.
I think the perfect judge for this is Judge Andrew Napalitano.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hazel622

Ill-informed posts like this make me ill. Very FEW companies in the world can accomplish on the scale the US military needed as KBR did. And a war isnt the time to give a small company a big contract to help them "grow" their business. You need a company that can hit the ground running with all the necessary contacts and resources to do that job.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Oh I am dying to see your "proof" that there are no terrorists. Cannot wait.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join