It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is AWESOME!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hello ATSers,

I have visited ATS for years now and never really felt i needed to become a member. Mainly i have been avoiding such a thing just in case "TPTB" ever find out and hack my mac
But screw that frame of thought i have done it TODAY. So thanks for letting me join and I cant wait to give my input.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatifitweretrue
Hello ATSers,

I have visited ATS for years now and never really felt i needed to become a member. Mainly i have been avoiding such a thing just in case "TPTB" ever find out and hack my mac
But screw that frame of thought i have done it TODAY. So thanks for letting me join and I cant wait to give my input.
Cheers

Welcome to ATS..

Don't worry about your IP, they already have it from your browsing history..
They KNOW you've been lurking..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah i figured that i guess thats why I buckled. No offense to ATS, i love you guys, w/o fail i visit daily (prob much like yr self).

thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whatifitweretrue

Hello whatifitweretrue, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Welcome,yes be assured they are already watching you,any black vans across the street?

They dont need a comp to spy on you,check out the NARUS system.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

i just checked NARUS, something i didnt need/want to know, but thankyou my paranoia levels are increasing as i type.
Seriously tho, thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Ahh all good here mate,no need for paranoia,freedom of speech,sharing news and information is what its all about,feds aint been to my place yet! Again welcome.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You might enjoy this link as an introduction into the whole world of cyber surveillance.

BTW. I moderate on a conspiracy site, have been on the Interwebz for 20+ years, never very shyly, and have yet to have a black van park on my street, or any visits from any men in black suits and sunglasses.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Why would they visit you??
They can see perfectly well what you are doing from outside..
Trace your calls, monitor your computer..

Why would they spoil a good thing?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

If ever you needed proof this site was ran by the CIA, this is it- obviously a plant, there's no way you wouldn't have been followed by now! He's trying to lull you into a false sense of security..

Welcome, glad to see a new member who doesn't claim to be Jesus reincarnated, or something- hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will find me in the paranormal/prohecy sections, physicist as I am(!)...

It is true, all the legends will come true soon, just watch the stars, the sun(lack of spots..) and the temperature and you will know when time is due. The meek(and virtuous) shall inherit the earth.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hey, it is great to hear you found some gonads and had enough of the ignorance going on. It can still be tough to sort out the facts from the fiction at times, but you are at a place where people will cut through all the political spin and call it as they see it. The world is a mess and unless we start dealing with the facts, the rotting, stinking fester will take us all down with its outrageous diversions and opinionated distractions. Take care and heads up buddy.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
welcome....and they know everything...even when you bought the computer with the sales receipt! And your I provider acct and your phone...and ...and...and...and....So dont worry... they got all our #'s. But here? WE are in numbers! Post away........

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I lingered in the shadows previously also and posted "Anonymous(ly)" but got tired of "casting pearls" anonymously also (altho I admittedly didn't want to end up on some kind of "list"). Welcome.

top topics

join