It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reporter at grammys secrect code? ( a must watch)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
according to abc right after the gibberish they cut to a taped session abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

You have a producer in your ear, a camera man giving you direction and passerbys... It's a wonder more reporters flub.

Gg

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Very scary! You can tell she was extremely nervous when it was happening. Nothing to joke about.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have a father who recently suffered a stroke. During the period afterward (hospital care and then rehab) I learned about what storkes can do and was quite shocked at the oddities that can occur. One that stood out was a fellow who could only write halfway down a page of paper and another fellow who could read an article fine but could not reproduce it with his own hand on paper (he could read it but not write it).

The brain is an amazing thing people. I hope this woman is okay.

SnF

Peace & Respect,

AS

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ya know, they say the "Tower of Babel" was a pole shift.
Food for thought.
3rd line.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What is scary is that I almost understand what she is saying, the more and more and more I listen.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

What is scary is that I almost understand what she is saying, the more and more and more I listen.

so what is she saying

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It appears to be a mild stroke.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

It has been speculated that Branson might have suffered a transient ischemic attack, or TIA, that caused aphasia — altered speech patterns. A TIA is caused by a temporary blockage or disturbance of blood supply to an area of the brain and causes stroke-like symptoms. TIAs can be precursors or warning signs for full-blown strokes that may occur in the future.

News article...

...yep, thats what i think it was... i see it a lot with my mom... she's 78 and has alzheimers... the jibber-jabber started about a year ago... seeing it in a young person is very concerning... a lot of times they dont hear what you hear them saying... to them, they're speaking just fine... its more than just a brain fart and i really hope this gal finds a good neurologist cuz she's got a time bomb in her head - but - thats just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It could also be an indicator for a brain tumour too. I hope she will be okay.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry but this is freaking me out,does she even realize that she is speaking that way?
did the camera man notice or could this be a hoax?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

definitely not a hoax and i think she knew she was speaking like this but couldn't help herself
reminds me in that movie left behind where the prophet at the beginning was speaking English
but on tv he was speaking ancient Hebrew

edit on 14-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

wow! Extreme case of nervousness perhaps but after watching it a few times, I would tend to think that she had a discomfort...like she would be about to faint and just garbled everything out at a hundred miles an hour...to cut short. But I'm not a doctor so I could be wrong...

In any case, imagine the embarrassment? I feel bad for the poor woman.

ETA: multiple replies came in while I typed this one. A mini stroke. Explains it well.
edit on 14-2-2011 by SonoftheSun because: slow typing...
Your right it looked like she tried to correct herself and realized she couldn't do it,it's a strange feeling,I had a grand mal seizure once and couldn't remember my name where I was or even what I was, It's a very odd feeling indeed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Ya know, they say the "Tower of Babel" was a pole shift.
Food for thought.
3rd line.

what in the world does that mean? source? i googled to no avail.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't find this video at all amusing. It's very clear that she is having a TIA. You can see the left corner of her mouth droop ever so slightly. She is obviously terrified when it starts happening. I really feel bad for this woman. Thankfully it was only a TIA, and not a full-blown stroke, and she is ok.
edit on 14-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That's how I talk sometimes if I don't concentrate on talking. It might just be the way she normally talks and just wasn't paying attention.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If you play the video backwards you can plainly hear her say "Paul is dead" several times.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds this utterly hilarious?

I feel bad for the woman having a stroke and all but that is comical shiz, the way she just keeps talking even though it's all gibberish
I dunno man, that is pretty damn funny to me. I think what made it even funnier was reading the translation before I watched it and then seeing how that was what she actually said lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
WOW!!!!! sounded like she said "lets go back to terror-tazing quebec at the pit" lol!!

I heard that too

Blame Canada!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I just reversed the audio and slowed it right down, all I heard that sounded like real words were "Terrorist", "Saudi Arabia" and "Initiation", Make of it what you will.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join