It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD Found in U.S.A. Says Port Director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

WMD Found in U.S.A. Says Port Director

www.dailymail.co.uk

Reporter: Do you ever find things that are dangerous like a chemical agent or a weaponised device?
Mr Hallor: At the airport, seaport, at our port of entry we have not this past fiscal year, but our partner agencies have found those things.
Reporter: So, specifically, you're looking for the dirty bomb? You're looking for the nuclear device?
Mr Hallor: Correct. Weapons of mass effect.
Reporter: You ever found one?
Mr Hallor: Not at this location.
Reporter: But they have found them?
Mr Hallor: Yes.
Reporter: You never found one in San Diego though?
Mr Hallor: I would say at the port o
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.washingtontimes.com
www.americanhiroshima.com

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well we all know its been coming. Thoughts? Theories?

Remember Bush was paranoid about this after 911, there was that FBI advisor report with 'American Hiroshima' implications, and that towel al-asuquf head saying as many as 40 US cities would get it. Not to mention Homeland Security and the Nat Guard have been doing humongous disaster response drills in the past year, again just a month or 2 ago. Some involving geiger counters.....

????????

we need more guns and more tin foil

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

Hi Wademus, there's already a thread on this topic here, that was started about 2 1/2 hours before yours. Another started 23 mins before yours has already been closed and people redirected to the first thread.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The worst thing IMO apart from the chances of these devices getting into any Country, is you can see people wanting to speak out, to tell the truth, to be honest about it, when you hear a voice off camera jumping in and trying to redirect the answer that is the problem.

Will this fella now lose his job for just wanting to tell the truth and warn people?

Its so wrong, I know there are those who advocate not speaking up to prevent "panic" but shouldn't people have the right to know and so prepare for the worst case scenario?

Never been a fear monger, don't even live in the USA, but I would want to know, people knowing would quell some fears and at least show people there are those doing a job to stop this disgusting effort by whoever is responsible.

Everybody has a right to know, and if there are cables pointing to the probability, then you can guarantee they know who is trying to do it, and if they know why wait until after something happens before they point the finger and start another war.

I seriously do believe this kind of thing can be stopped or allowed to suit whatever the need of the day is, and its disgusting, you may as well get a map and a pin, blindfold yourself and take a stab, its so wrong and disturbing.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And I saw a thread about this particular report last week.

It is interesting though.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Myself and 3 others exposed a nuclear weapon illegally moved by the U.S. government back in early 2007 in preparation for detonation over Chicago to create the necessary anger and fear to allow the entering of Iran and to secure the Republican Party in the election 2008. How much warning do we need, We have all been warned simply by the global occurrences. The information that it was stopped may or may not cause the people to put down there guard if they bothered to put it up in the first place. However, on the other side of the coin it would have been nice to have been notified that it/they were found just so we know their(government) actions were/are justified in the search. I believe in precaution and protection of the people and land, but revenge and warmongering is nothing but monitization and control. We cant depend on the government,We know that, the problem is how many have acted on the warning and prepared? Unfortunately that, by way of government, failed with "Duck and Cover".
Agarta

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

LOL, sure you did.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

Yeah of course they find them all the time, america has tons of WMD's but nobody cares about that. When Iraq has them though they get invaded, it's only natural.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

If I claim it on public forum then I know you have the ability to research which by your statement you did not. Have a great day and know some of us are actually acting, not just talking.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join