It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saskatchewan ~ Canada's UFO Hotspot.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
More reports:

There have been thousands of sightings in Saskatchewan. Mostly in remote areas, farm land and Indian reservations. But some sightings have occurred in the cities of Saskatoon and Regina..

UFOs And The Unexplained In Saskatchewan

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Smokey Burn - Saskatchewan's UFO hotspot?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
why would UFO want to be anywhere near canada? there is nothing there.

seriously, if you were a member of a technologically advance race would you go to canada? i wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Seriously, you don't see what earth is, who we are, and what ET is, or rather Higher Ups. Of course all the different "slave pens" run here by the negatives include the wonderful county of Canada. The Okanagan natives have legends just like the Hopi of escaping a big cycle, the Myth of the Wandering Sun in which a land mass they called someting else, we call Mu, sunk, and broke apart, and the legends of the tall whites there, their desendants, so they have historically been called the white race of natives, and also, there are "markers".

here

As an experiencer, I can assure you, Canada has many sightings, and the ones I was involved with, that have the same signature as I can read off the energy package of Miriam Delicado identified to me as being Taurus, 65 light years away, and Telos.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Saskatchewan? That's a name i've seen on a cartoon show and it was about nature nightmare, forest. Obviously they chose that place in the espisode because of something. I didn't know what was that place representing in the cartoon show and why they chose it, now I learn it is cause of ufos. I didn't know this place is associated with UFOs as well.

Is it really a spooky deep forest?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
(Dp) ...
edit on 1-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi OP and All. Goodness, an absolute outstanding piece of work by all the contributors. I can't remember being so absorbed into a UFO/EBE thread here at ATS or elswhere. Congratulations--ATS Peoples !!

Decoy

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Decoy, glad you're enjoying the thread matey -there's another interesting free E-book below on Canadian Ufology concerning chapters on Military Installations, Military Pilot Sightings, E. M. Effects and Power Blackouts, the Canadian Government, the Department of National Defence, the Department of Transport and Project Magnet:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f7a265b0f10.jpg[/atsimg]

link

Cheers.

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Great work here it will take a while to work through it all.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Hey Sparrowstail, thanks for the reply- here's (yet) another interesting one from the area involving multiple witnesses seeing a rotating, multi-coloured disc like object over Shellbrook:

Shellbrook, Saskatchewan UFO Flashes Multiple Colors

Location of Sighting: Shellbrook, Saskatchewan Canada.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular/disk.

The object began to flash bright multicolored lights including red, blue, green ,orange and purple. I ran into the house and called my 16 yr old niece to come out side and look at what I was seeing. I had brought my small pair of binoculars and I was able to get a better view of the individual colors and see that the object seemed to be rotating.

My niece went inside, not comfortable with what she saw, so I ran back inside and got my mother out of bed to confirm what I was seeing. She and I continued to watch for 20-30 minutes before we too became quite uncomfortable and decided to go back inside..

link

Cheers.
edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The funny part about all this is, we literally know nothin about the canadian great white north, this simple fact is scary to think about it. Imagine 2 million people living in a country as big as China. I\\\'m sure there is plenty of secrets up north, just bring your rain boooot
and something to protect you from mosquitoes.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
The funny part about all this is, we literally know nothin about the canadian great white north, this simple fact is scary to think about it. Imagine 2 million people living in a country as big as China. I\\\'m sure there is plenty of secrets up north, just bring your rain boooot
and something to protect you from mosquitoes.

The population of Canada in 1867 (when the country was established), was 3.5 million. It is now over 34 million. But most of the population is concentrated in quite widely scattered metropolitan centres.

And I think that many of the people who post on ATS from Canada would hopefully know "something about Canada", even if everyone else thinks of it simply as snow, ice and mosquitoes. ;-)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Strange report from Nipawin, Saskatchewan, Summer 1935 - taken from the book "UFO Occupants and Critters" by John B. Musgrave:

Excerpt:

"A young woman and two men observed an oval shaped object supported by six legs sitting in muskeg and woods. About a dozen silver suited small men observed for 30 minutes going up and down ladder like structure."

Free E-book:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e1f0e0e1218.jpg[/atsimg]

Ufo Occupants & Critters By John B. Musgrave.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mindbogglingly good thread on Canadian UFO documents from Isaac Koi containing information about a UFO found in Northern Saskatchewan:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dbfb62032a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
More strange activity from Saskatchewan in 1938:

The Tabor Light - Canadian Strangeness in 1938

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow. I just logged on to Above Top Secret to learn more about the UFO phenomenon after reading David M. Jacobs' books eye-opening and disturbing books about alien abduction, "Secret Life", and "The Threat".

The last thing I was expecting to find was a thread about Canadian sightings near where I grew up in Manitoba, Canada. I've always had an interest in UFOs but have never seen one or had any paranormal experiences, but I do have one odd experience that happened a couple of years ago that might be relevant this thread.

My family has a cabin at Clear Lake, Manitoba - near the border of Saskatchewan and Manitoba - and we've alway loved to stargaze out away from the bright lights of Winnipeg where stars tend to be hard to see. One evening after dinner we went out for a walk and feeling kind of silly we all flopped down onto our backs in the grass and gazed at the sky and stars while we idly continued our conversation.

It was me, my brother, his wife and my mother, and we were laying in the grass in the dark looking up at the stars around 11 pm, just relaxing and enjoying a warm summer night at the lake, when I noticed what I thought was a satellite traveling across the starfield above us. I interrupted the conversation and pointed out the point of light moving across the night sky at a regular rate of speed and everybody else agreed it was a satellite. My brother is a smoker and he spends every evening on smoke breaks banished to the back-yard instead of smoking in the house around the kids, so satellite-spotting is one of his specialties when he'd stuck outside at night, and he confirmed that what we were seeing was likely a man-made satellite.

So anyway, we're all watching this point of light travel across the sky above us just as any other satellite would, when it suddenly made a 90 degree turn and started moving in a path completely perpendicular to it's original path across the sky. At first I was thinking "No way, that didn't just happen, I must have had one too many beers", but I asked if anybody else saw the "satellite" suddenly change direction on a dime, and everybody agreed that was exactly what happened. There was no doubt, all four of us had been watching it when it made it's unnatural course change and started heading off in another direction.

It didn't get anymore dramatic than that - the point of light continued in it's new direction at a constant rate of speed until it was out of sight. I've always kind of wanted to see a UFO and might have thought I was simply seeing things that evening if everybody else in my family hadn't seen it as well.

Now everytime I go to the cabin at the lake I always make sure I have at least binoculars with me in case any more "satellites" decide to get a bit closer.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyRand

RandyRand, many thanks for sharing that account and I had a similar experience in Spain early last year with a friend where we saw a luminous object (that we thought was a satellite) make several sharp changes in direction and disappear over a mountain -still to this day don't know what it was.

Here are some more newspaper UFO reports from Saskatchewan.

“UFOs have made stir in Saskatchewan”,26 September 1974

“More UFO sightings predicted”, 28 August 1967

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Recent report from the Canadian Metro with interactive map:

Interactive: Saskatchewan sees almost 700 UFOs in 25 years

One of Canada’s leading UFO experts says Saskatchewan is a province with a past when it comes to sightings of the mysterious crafts.

In 1974, Edwin Fuhr from Langenburg, Sask. reported seeing five bowl-shaped objects touch down in a hayfield before they rose into the sky—leaving behind what were then called physical traces, but are now commonly known as crop circles.

Chris Rutkowski, a ufologist, science writer and researcher with the Canadian UFO Survey, said the Fuhr incident is one of the best-known encounters in Canada.

While the number of reported crop circles has dropped off in recent years, sightings of UFOs in Saskatchewan are still happening annually with more than 30 occurring in 2013 alone.

“Saskatchewan is very well represented in UFO reports over the past number of years,” Rutkowski told Metro, adding the Canadian UFO Survey is preparing to release a report detailing UFO sightings in Canada over the last 25 years within the next month.

“Throughout the past 25 years, there are almost 700 UFO reports from Saskatchewan alone,” he said. “That’s a little less than 5 per cent of the total number of cases in Canada.”

Link

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Born and raised in rural Saskatchewan. Had a neighbour who apparently experienced missing time, and I did hear another account of a couple that showed up to a church dinner white as a ghost - apparently the result of a Hill type sighting.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1b085ac7037.jpg[/atsimg]

Newspaper article:

Saskatchewan residents abuzz at UFO sightings (pdf)

Related links:

Annual Chronology - see bottom of page

2007 Saskatchewan UFO Sightings Summary (pdf)

Canadian Ufology - Mufon Journal (pdf)

Oh dear seems like all the links have been removed.

Will look for others but if anyone managed to save any please post.

edit on 14-4-2015 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join