It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saskatchewan ~ Canada's UFO Hotspot.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Does it seem suspicious to you to find that links have been removed?

When I look at older threads and the links are 'gone' I can't help but think there's some nefarious reason - but then I wonder if it's just due to so much time passing and people not maintaining their websites...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nice tread OP,
Makes all sense now when I see a sask. license plate that says "Land of Living Skies".
I guess the land being so flat make it easier to spot them from far away.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

There is always one document that will never go away. The Wilbert Smith Memo. Declassified and 100 percent real. It says flying saucers exist.

www.majesticdocuments.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xechris

Thanks for the bump here, this and the puerto rico thread have been a real education.

The Wilber-Smith thread is interesting, but thats about all that can be said. Check out Kevin Randle's site for more info

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Does it seem suspicious to you to find that links have been removed?

Happens quite a lot in my experience mate (especially videos) but yes I do suppose it could be to do with website maintenance.

Anyway below is great doc about the Edwin Fuhr case - let's hope it also doesn't get removed from the internet.

edit on 19-1-2017 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
oh man nice find! I believe the guy saw what he described.
Also that he stated he had some possible physical effects that made his joints ache for a couple of weeks after.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's Too bad. These UFO's need to take out Ontario. The worst and defiled Province in Canada.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

It's Too bad. These UFO's need to take out Ontario. The worst and defiled Province in Canada.

I sometimes think there is a connection between ufo activity and civil fragmentation. After digesting that post I am encuoraged to continue with such thoughts.
No proof this is so, but a speculation. After all, there is the old adage about "divide and conquor". But who or why is yet to be determined.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
oh man nice find! I believe the guy saw what he described.
Also that he stated he had some possible physical effects that made his joints ache for a couple of weeks after.

It's a real interesting interview that one mate and I also believe the guy is telling the truth - made a thread about it here and thought you made a very good point about the pysiological effects.

link

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xechris
a reply to: lostgirl

There is always one document that will never go away. The Wilbert Smith Memo. Declassified and 100 percent real. It says flying saucers exist.

www.majesticdocuments.com...

I'm a Mining Engineer have lived in Northern sask my entire life, except for going to university in Ontario. And currently working out of province now in Oil.

I have seen a few instances that would be deemed incredible. One of which was at McArthur River, owned by Cameco Corp.

Another person I met later at a gold mine, who was also my mining superintendent, who worked at a different uranium mine, had told me he went to a new camp that had just put up to see if it was ready, and thought he saw his buddy sitting a picnic table, he only saw this guys back, long white hair and appeared very tall with pale skin with a trench coat like apparel. He said hey Kelly! No response but kept walking and drove back to the office, where Kelly actually was, not wearing a cloak and it freaked him out. Since these sites are so small you know everybody, plus there's security at all the entrances.

I have a few stories, I'll post later on here.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I v had a friend visit an drive through Saskatchewan for work an a co worker from there all they told me the same thing about it.

It just flat...flat an produce for miles up on mile, very little to no sight seeing compared to the supposed beauty called b.c.

Thing is Saskatchewan produce a good chunk of the world's grain since the land is even for hundreds of miles an yield large crops. Idk about livestock even though I heard Calgary got great steaks.

Might be so many sighting cause it large food source, and it quite barren so it easy for them to do their thing. Seeing as to how ufo like to stick around water or place abundant with life.

S n f
edit on 21-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It's too bad Saskatoon police are the butt hole of Saskatchewan, They're very oriented on Power and Control, not for protecting the people, they have predator type drones flying around, I saw one fly right over my head at night, and don't even get me started on that plane that flus around all day and night in circles.

If anybody can collaborate any freaky UFO footage or facts, it would be them in sask. But unfortunately saskatoon has gone full Police State, they hired 600 more officers not too long ago as soon as their new cop shop opened. We're all but living on the edge of Hitler's regime in saskatoon. Then you go somewhere like Prince Albert an hour and a half north, it's like total 180, I feel like I went from total persecution to total freedom of choice and no big brother on my shoulder.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Don't know to much about Saskatchewan other then it being a large producer of grain an that it flat for days.

I wouldn't be surprised that Saskatchewan gets alot of UFO sightings since alot of stories about them usually at locations with agriculture or live stock in the states.

I live in a suburb pretty much beside or with in the g.t.a, where one side full of urban hood right an the other side has the largest K membership. Had quite of sightings myself. Usually in the industrial area of the city I live fairly close to an airport. Never heard a peep about one or two sightings on the news.

I think the ufo phenomenon much more discreet about it presence then it is in natura, less dense setting. Some time they do give the feeling that they know your looking at them.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Interesting, I guess I didn't give enough background info. Southern Saskatchewan, everything south of Prince Albert is very flat yes. Everything north in the Boreal Forrest and In the Canadian Shield and above it are not flat at all, rolling hills all over the place, thick bush and trees. Where I have seen all my UFOs, in very secluded places with nobody else in sight or even close.

I asked my grandmother if she's ever seen any UFOs (She's native lived her entire life in the bush without power or running water/sewer), She said no. Because as soon as it was dark out they'd go to sleep haha, makes sense.

My mother on the other hand when she was a child saw a UFO come out of the river slowly and hover over the river then disappeared instantly.

And trust me, theres no cattle in northern sask. And I've never found a mutilated animal corpse either (I do a lot of hiking)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Figures that you'd probably see them in remote areas, maybe they get curious as to why your in remote areas.

I usually had my sighting or few interactions when I was alone, or when I was around people, I'd usually be the one noticing it presence where as any with me at the won't notice a thing. Would you believe I could be staring at a ufo for five to ten minutes an nobody would even look at what I was seeing, and would look up after it casually floated away!?

Lol, it tease an half especially when it come to how these sighting can screw around with the perception of reality. It nuts and it really does gnaw at the back of the mind.

Your mother story interesting, I've heard alot ufo are near large or flowing water, an no apparent reason as to why they do. Kind of reminds of few mytholgies that might have been personifications or interpretation s of what these ufo are. Like the Nagas from hinduism/buddhism usually being some kind of water spirit or creature.

O if you don't mind me asking, what colour was the ufo your mother did she see?
edit on 22-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Funny cause I asked her the same question about a week ago, I would've guessed red, but nope it was a bright white light solid.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Fairly old thread, I’m from Canada and just heard about this case tonight from a MUFON conference.
Was hoping there was more substance to the thread in regards to the case.
Gonna buy the book now, then do up a proper one.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
edit on Mon, 27 Aug 2018 21:50:35 -0500509America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join