It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Anunnaki really Reptilian?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blupblup

That's what spam shills do.

I guess they do mate... :shk:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As far as I know the Annunaki and Reptilians are completely separate races. I have the Lost Book Of Enki and nothing was ever mentioned about them being Reptilian. They are more human like in appearance, taller than us, but an alien race. Reptilians are supposed to already be living here under the Earth, or have their own planet as well where more evil ones reside.

Of course its all theory.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

you are correct some races are decended of the annunaki some enginered from primates to labor in gold mines we were all created in their image

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

this is refrenced in the bible (Genisis 6:4 - The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.) i think if these beings exist, their most likely demons, and the reptillian connection only confirms that concept for me. extraterrestrial beings is a perfect cover for demonic/satanic takeover.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

please givean example as to what races of aliens you think mated with humans resulting in the peopl's races of the world today. because last time i checked we're all pretty simmilar.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Annunaki were the original beings that spashed down in the Arabian peninsula. They waded ashore and settled the Earth's first city named Eridu (Home in the faraway built). They mixed there genectic material with a being that was already on Earth. After the Anunnaki female was inseminated, she gave birth. That was the first Adamu or Lulu (mixed one). The Anunnaki saw what beauty they created and the offspring of there mating were the Nefilim (giants). They were large in stature because they were two thirds divine. The Watchers never touched down because it was there job to supervise from beyond Ki's (Earth) atmosphere. They came here for one thing, and that was gold. This also helps explain the vastly ancient gold mines in Southeastern Africa. The El's that created us were Ea/En.ki (whose house is water) and Nin.hur.sag (she of the mountains). Without them, there would be no us.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub
reply to post by LUXUS

this is refrenced in the bible (Genisis 6:4 - The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.) i think if these beings exist, their most likely demons, and the reptillian connection only confirms that concept for me. extraterrestrial beings is a perfect cover for demonic/satanic takeover.

Thing IS the [color=gold]RAPHAIM or Nephilim who SWITCHED FREQUENCIES ARE NOT DEAD lord DIDNT TOTALLY DESTROY THEM in fact I think they are to be released upon EA*RTH WHEN the WRATH is STARTED..

Rephaite ( /ˈrɛfi.aɪt/; Heb. plural רפאים, Rephaim) is a Northwest Semitic term that occurs in the Hebrew Bible as well as other, non-Jewish ancient texts from the region. It can refer either to a mythical race of giants, or to dead ancestors who are residents of the Netherworld.
------
[color=gold]rev9:1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. ***THIS (STAR) IS AWARE AND HAS THE KEY TO THE ABYSS I THINK ITS A BEING NOT FROM EA*RTH NAMASTE***
rev9:2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss
[color=gold]rev9:3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.
rev9:4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
rev9:5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
[color=gold]rev9:6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. ***ZOMBIES PERHAPS?***
rev9:7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces
rev9:8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth.
rev:9:9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.
rev9:10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.
[color=gold] rev9:11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. ***ABADDON
rev9:12The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

Originally posted by tzdub

please givean example as to what races of aliens you think mated with humans resulting in the peopl's races of the world today. because last time i checked we're all pretty simmilar.

I don't think I said its the cause of different HUMAN races. I said that some of the Watchers may have interacted with other life HERE on EA*RTH and may have made hybrids based on the life that was bonded with. So if some bonded/mated with fish life you get a fish like being if some bonded/mated with lions/leopards/bears they would of made hybrids with the EA*RTH species attributes but also perhaps theirs. Imagine a scorpion bonding with a watcher...

1 HOPES that helped clarify your data seek tzdub

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/13/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join