It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Yes, thats the case where I found out about the various laws.

Also, with the Plinth in Trafalgar Square, several people did it naked and the Police did nothing. In fact, when one woman complained because her children saw a naked woman, the Police told here there was nothing they could do about it as the person concerned was not being naked for any sexual reason..

Now, that naked rambler got himself into a right pickle in Scotland though doing what he got away with in England. He even turned up to court naked and got himself extra time inside for contempt.

Anyhoo, way off topic

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Its not about the grades or how good your school was. Its about social intergration. Its about all kids from all walks of life being educated under the same roof. By seperating kids into their religious schools, then they are missing the opportunity to mix with other kids and that is where the divisions begin and the misunderstandings take root.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thats the trouble with any religion it doesn't teach actually anything it conditions people to believe that what they are being taught is right and for their own good, religion binds societys together but it can also divide societys

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?
People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol
More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.
I was hoping that this forum could go one day without one, but I was wrong

Shame on you. Teaching kids to hate the society they live in, teaching then to promote to control of women and that women who don't reach their ideology are less worthy, beating them, telling them hate speech is fine and should be encouraged, saying that others drink cow's piss (marginally amusing for about 1 second), hating on Jews and many more............ Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Raelsatu

I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

You just described 90% of catholic schools but I don't hear anyone screaming for them to be banned..

And what's this no shaving crap??
I run factories full of Muslims and I can tell you there are probably less beards in there than in an English country club...

There's extremes in every race or religion yet everyone seems focused on the Muslims now..
I wonder who's next??

Let's break this down. When you get some video footage of 90% of Catholic schools doing the same, we can talk.
Just because your employees shave, doesn't mean this school isn't engaging in child abuse.
When other reps of other religions have, in the name of their prophet, carried out 16000 terror attacks in 10 years, publicly encourage beating women, state that women in skirts are 'like leaving meat outside for the cats', advocate female genital mutilation, make countless jihad videos cutting off people's heads and loads of other stuff, then we can talk

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
This is Semi-Relevant, can someone tell me why it's 72 virgins or whatever it is...why 72...why not any number below or above, why not infinite?

Good point. By my estimates, if you were a good Muslim, didn't engage in sex before marriage (even if you were a serial wedlock enthusiast, you would be unlikely to have got through 10 wives at best), he dies in Jihad, gets to the pearly gates, get's hooked up with his 72 guaranteed bad in bed lasses (no experience you see).
He then enjoys himself, after a few months of sowing wild oats, he runs out of virgins and ends up surrounded by 72 used up slappers.
Bad deal if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by Raelsatu
For every Muslim atrocity thread, there's a person or two who come in and defend their actions. No matter how bad. Truth is: Muhammad was a spineless dickless pedophile, NOT a real prophet of any supreme being. There's absolutely no logic to back the claim up that he was any more than that. The worst part is that Muslims teach their kids this, mentally scarring and brainwashing them as they're raised. For example the recent story of the girl who was raped and then sentenced to [die], and her own family even disowned/beat her. I know they may be extremist, but how disgusting do you have to be to do something like that, to your own child not to mention. And teaching a kid that they're going to be burned with a fork if they shave or don't follow all the other completely irrational laws of your faith, is abuse at best. I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

You ignorant fool. If you talk this sort of rubish you are not better than those whom you which to condem. You show no respect, you show now learning in the ways of religion, and you show no intelligence with your stupid words. Why would you lower yourself to this level? Surely in order to critisise you would wish to take the moral high ground, which I guess is what you are attempting to do? You failed misserably. You just showed yourself up to be as morraly bankrupt as those who perform these abuses in the first place.

Apart from the no penis and no spine being hard to prove (although metaphorically accurate I might add) everything else he/she stated is spot on

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
I find lately there are a lot of stories from reputable news sites about the happenings in Islam...and I find it to be quite coincidental. In fact, I believe this is another point in their plan...and it is working. I know many Muslims, and none of them carry anything close to these qualities.

I think, again, the Muslim race is being set up. By whom? The people who the media work for of course. I know there are extremist out there(in every religion), but I find it very, very strange that all of a sudden the media is covering these "extremist" a lot more frequently. Something just doesn't feel right.

Tool! Islam is a religion/ideology. Muslims are it's followers. Neither is a race. That's like saying the Christian race.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join