It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Where did you read in my post that abuse was okay?

I protest over the fact that they single out Muslim groups on this forum as if the Western Christian heritage is angelic.

If we compared Islamic or any group for that matter in the world against the heritage of Western Christianity and their nations PARTICULARY THE BRITISH and all the crimes and evil it has done to non Christian and third world nations it would be a joke.
As well as what they are doing today in their religious institutions.

I don't know who "they" are. I do know that just about everything is up for discussion at ATS, and just about everything has been singled out at some stage or another by anyone who want's to do just that. We all know about the rights and wrongs of the past, and there are no innocents, just ignorance and the uniformed in all religious groupings and their history. That is why religion has so many negatives when each and every believer thinks his own religion is the only one, that is the great irony because just it cannot be so. You cannot make comparisons, no matter what. Everything else is power and politics.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

umm... Some Hindus do drink cow urine

www.timesonline.co.uk...
So do I...you should try my local pub. But to be serious, it's not just Muslim schools where this crap goes on. My best friend went to a Catholic school and beatings by the "evil nuns" was the norm. I had the choice of sending my son to a Catholic school. I chose a secular institution like the one I went to. At least the violence there was confined to the playground and not the classroom.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zlaonbo

How is this different from schools in Northern Ireland, there they have State schools and a parallel Roman Chatholic schools.

I see no difference, same concept, one state education and one for religious nutters.

That's total rubbish and I'm tempted to say you know it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?
People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol
More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.
I was hoping that this forum could go one day without one, but I was wrong

Its a never ending cycle really. It seems like the only way that religions can co-exist with each other is if people stop believing altogether. However im sure there are worst things going on then these acts, way worse.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
I think, again, the Muslim race is being set up. By whom? The people who the media work for of course. I know there are extremist out there(in every religion), but I find it very, very strange that all of a sudden the media is covering these "extremist" a lot more frequently. Something just doesn't feel right.

And it's not just Islam, even Catholicism is being attacked. All the recent pedophilia drama with the priests around the world. The Pope also recently said he felt like it was a smear campaign targeting the Catholic Church. (or something along those lines, I forget the exact words)

If indeed those who are at the absolute top are targeting all religion around the world in an attempt to perhaps bring us closer to that Star Trek age, where it's all about science and exploration, with little room for religion, then perhaps I've found one thing in common with the elite.

We'll see how it all plays out.

Khar

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

anytime dude, grab your cam and go for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey, why is it muslims are somehow supposed to be exempt from any criticism whatsoever, about anything, ever?

I don't even subscribe to religion, but even I can see the double standard here.

For example, a crucifix in a jar of urine, or elephant dung spread on a picture of Mary is hailed by people as serious art, and worthy of protection as freedom of expression, but drawing a cartoon of Muhammed is inciting hatred and a GRAVE offense? That's being hateful? But the aforementioned was not?

Man, sometimes I think people need a good a**kicking to knock some sense into them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.

You should return to the Middle East where you won't have to look at all those Evil, Western things...!!

I really do despise people who leave their old countries and cultures, for a new land and a new life, only to try and impose thae old traditions on the people who's country you have come too.

It is that simple, Muslims move to the west and expect the western countries to abide by their customs, rather than intergrating into the culture of their new home.. this is the thinking of most muslims and I don't care how many come here and say it isn't.. the evidence speaks for its self!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Hah...there's a clear difference between wanting to believe something and being forced to believe something...that's called brainwashing...all religiously inclined schools feed kids utter bullcrap and think they are doing the right thing. It's sickening really.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I used to get the cane when I was young, but a beating is different. My mates got on the piss but this is different. My teachers never taught us that those not like us should be killed or ignored.

Sorry but I have to shout here.....

IF MUSLMIS DON"T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE IN THEIR COUNTRY 'OF CHOICE', THEN THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO IRAN OR A COUNTRY WHERE THERE LIFESTYLE IS NORMAL.

Of course, they wont, they want to turn Britain and others into places like they came from. If people can't see this they deserve to eventually fall under it... and they will!

There... I've said it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Zionists are hard at work.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Truth is: Muhammad was a spineless dickless pedophile

You ignorant fool. If you talk this sort of rubish you are not better than those whom you which to condem. You show no respect, you show now learning in the ways of religion, and you show no intelligence with your stupid words. Why would you lower yourself to this level? Surely in order to critisise you would wish to take the moral high ground, which I guess is what you are attempting to do? You failed misserably. You just showed yourself up to be as morraly bankrupt as those who perform these abuses in the first place.

It seems someone else may be bound to a bit of hatred as well. Ad Hominem?

Sri Oracle

Hatred - no, not hatred - just dispare that people would actually think this way. How could anyone say such a thing and expect to be taken seriously? I mean, come on!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

One might well ask, "why are they in England anyway"? Did they immigrate to gain something that they did not have in their old homelands? What was it I wonder? Probably they wanted to escape rule by a rival Islamic government. And what would that rivalry consist of? How about preaching and/or practicing hate against them. So now are they free of that only to teach their young the very same sorts of things? Preaching hate is anti-God. This cannot be argued. I would privately maintain that it is a great mistake to move into a foreign land expecting to establish an enclave wherein the norms of the new are disregarded. This is asking for trouble. I expect they will find it before long. England will tire of playing cat and mouse with them and begin deportations of those who are hostile to their new homes. We never should have so much freedom that we can hurt others with impunity and great harm is being done to all by these misguided souls.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.

You should return to the Middle East where you won't have to look at all those Evil, Western things...!!

I really do despise people who leave their old countries and cultures, for a new land and a new life, only to try and impose thae old traditions on the people who's country you have come too.

It is that simple, Muslims move to the west and expect the western countries to abide by their customs, rather than intergrating into the culture of their new home.. this is the thinking of most muslims and I don't care how many come here and say it isn't.. the evidence speaks for its self!!

Well said - this is exactly what I think. If you come to live in my home you must repect my tradition, my history and my beliefs. You do not have a right to come to my home and impose your religion, your traditions and customs on me, and then teach your children to hate me because I don't accept thhem. You do not have a right to come to my home and preach hate because you don't like the way I live here.

I don't have the right to tell you not to beleive whatever you want to beleive, or to worship in whatever way you would like to workship, but if those things are in conflict with what I do, then my way wins out as this is my home. If you don't like it go back to your home where you can live however you like without causing any offence, or seeing anything that offends you.

You get a star Ironclad :O)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

Well if you see the exact title of this thread, it is "Shame of Britain's Muslim schools....." Now if this thread was simply about a SINGLE school that abused children...or perhaps even a single Teacher in that school who abused his students, then it would have read something like "Shameful Muslim School in Britain, where Students are Beaten"....or words to that effect. I take the meaning of this thread as being about how shameful Muslim Schools Are.....at least thats how I understand the wording. Therefore I think suggesting this is just another in a long line of Muslim Bashing, is at the very least, an assumption that is based on valid reasoning. One other thing I thought interesting. Though the Beating of kids, is of course not something that should EVER be allowed in any civilized society no matter who does it, I found the one statement "And we came across pupils being told that the ‘disbelievers’ are ‘the worst creatures’ and that Muslims who adopt supposedly non-Muslim ways, such as shaving, dancing, listening to music and – in the case of women – removing their headscarves, would be tortured with a forked iron rod in the afterlife" oddly familiar. I realized after thinking about it that it was almost an EXACT mirror of the messages shoved down the children's throats of Fundamentalist Schools and Churches here in America!!! I should know I went to two Christian Schools during my Junior Highschool Days. I don't think its right to teach kids anything like this, but that doesn't change the fact that it is in no way limited to 'Muslim' Schools.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I agree with both posts here - the principal of going to another place then hating the people and culture and teaching people to hate that way of life is ludicrous.
I wonder if these Muslims enjoy living their lives full of hate and loathing.
I have also said in another thread - Muslims must enjoy the "freedoms" they claim to hate in this country to some degree or they would go and live in a country that openly embraces the culture they claim to aspire to be in.
Instead there are Muslims calling for the UK to be an Islamic state, using sharia courts to resolve disputes that should be dealt with through existing civil/criminal legal channels in the UK, spouting hate in UK faith schools, assaulting children in these same schools -glad to see the police arrested the s**t in the video who kept hitting the kids.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

If you had read a previous post of mine here directed at you "defenders" I address this kind of response.I will repeat the point I made -
Look at this incident in it's own right, on it's own merits etc and ask yourself the question
"is this acceptable in the UK in 2011"
If you answer yes then please state why
If you answer no - take a look at yourself! Why are you defending, excusing, alleviating, mitigating the blame for this by saying "Christians do it"
That does not make it right does it?
People steal cars, assault people, commit fraud etc but it is no defence to claim that because others have done it you can't be 'criticised' for performing the same action?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So its okay children get kicked? beaten by older boys? told Hindu's drink cow urine? I would be upset if that was taught in any school, not just that particular faith school.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but did anyone see that BBC thing about Geert Wilders before dispatches? It was actually quite good considering it was from the Beeb, it showed the true nature of Islam.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The worst thing about this thread is the people trying to defend this schools actions, or the usuall "ohhh but this does not happen every where" excuse.This kind of behaviour is NOT and I repeat NOT just happening to 1 or 2 schools or muslim children in the country or the world. This happens in every country there are muslims.

You hit me for proof no doubt but 5 secs on google will find you a whole days worth of reading on it.

Islam like any religion is brainwashing mind control for the weak and the retarded if I could I would destroy every religion on the planet and be done with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join