It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
*There are tons of quality men about and they are the ones to focus on. IMHO, of course.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2229681ef7f6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Look at all these approval seeking boys...

Gender programming runs deep.

Check out my link.

Then start to think on your own.

This board is silly and it's time to grow up.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by exo87

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

I feel sorry for whatever chick your with that you supposedly treat well since you can't even handle a thread without resorting to vulgar name calling.

Someone needs to take out this trash.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks for a good laugh, OP. As long as there are two people on this planet, there will be bias in the arena of human relations. Simply put, feminists went the same route as race activists. We are not all equal. We are born equal. Cold, crying, helpless, and weak. And from that day forward we improve ourselves and the equality goes away. It has nothing to do with skin or anatomy, but with a desire to become better, to rise up from the ranks of our peers.

Quit whining about our differences and start celebrating them. OP says men are replaceable? Both sexes are. Test tubes. Thanks to the Human Genome Project, I believe that creating a 'Synthetic' human is totally within the realm of possiblity in our lifetimes so that even the sperm and egg won't be necessary.

Now, if you want a cause to stand up for: Hermaphrodites. These people have to undergo some of the most torturous humiliation and ridicule, told that they aren't 'normal', forced to undergo surgery and counseling, and all the while knowing, even after they are 'fixed', that by their very DNA, they didn't belong to either sex. Imagine a life like that. Where every single day, someone was thinking about your anatomy and what to do with you. Wether you should be allowed to use the boys or girls restroom in school, imagine the confusion about which sex you are attracted to, which relationships are socially acceptable.

No, women don't have a problem. I respect strong women, but to get on a forum and start bashing away, where does that get fun? Sure, there are always going to be sexists, as there will always be racists. Get over it. I didn't even wanna get involved in this thread, but I must admit, the BLANK space in your title intrigued me. Cuz I thought it could either be a part of the female or male anatomy, and either way would make things fun. And Lo', I came in and got trashed and you don't even know me.

So keep on fighting a pointless cause. You can't end sexism. Men are, for the most part, more muscled and capable of much greater feats of strength. Women can use both hemispheres of their brain simultaneously, making them better problem solvers and pilots. But that's a generality and possibly not true. We are different. That's just the way of it. Learn to love it because you won't ever be able to change it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
Wow that was rather harsh, why don't you try and stop stereotyping men??
I bet it's because you don't have a body like your avatar does!
Were not all assholes but as you have found out we can be when pushed.

I have a gf and love her heaps, treat her well and do what i can to make her happy, SO DON'T FEED ME THIS SH1T YOU CVNT!!!

Sounds like someone is lacking in the small ____ department.....LMAO

Oh and you don't spell very good either....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04a845e2d00b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

My apology for misunderstanding. I was out of line.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Interesting and carefully-crafted post, NRE. It looks like you're getting around the range of responses one would expect. Fascinating to watch it happen, isn't it?
I'm aware of that "Women are all evil" thread you mentioned (along with others of its ilk) a little later on page one of this thread; as is often the case with such nonsense, I just read through it and then left it to go on to other, far more interesting threads. I saw no reason to post anything.

I note your signature includes the following:

You cant always control the actions of others but you can always control your participation therein or lack thereof.

That makes sense to me. Control is a useful thing to learn. Though I'm a pretty slow learner myself, at least I'm making progress.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post again, I realize my first post was kind of harsh and I feel the need to clarify myself. NRE, I can understand your frustration with the threads, I did go back to find them and scan a few of them. The thing is, you come across as a strong opinionated woman, I get that, I feel you, but as a strong woman you should rise above the anger and pure idiocy of these woman bashers because you know that you are better than them. There are stupid people in this world who can't think much beyond their upbringing and choose not to better themselves, and for that we should feel sorry for them, know there isn't anything we can do to change it,and rise above and move on. I would not waste one moment of time on these small minded, poor excuses for human beings. You know who you are, you know what defines you, what a few idiots say should not cause you to resort to the same bashing behavior. You are better than that.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Felyn because: I like to add random words to make my sentences not make sense =)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
These aren't gender issues, they are social issues...

It's pretty much garbage in, garbage out.

There's a much deeper aspect to these things, however. The divine feminine has been deliberately suppressed on this planet for thousands of years, and yes, the male energies have some apologies due. Most women running around today have forgotten their true essence and biological nature, which is the definition of beauty. I could go on... but the Tantric Mongoose has a much smoother flavor:
www.nityama.com...

I actually went to this link, and listened to what this man had to say. An interesting speaker. Have you gone to his workshop?

What does this statement mean in relation to what that gentleman was saying? "the male energies have some apologies due"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Felyn

I want to thank you for the kind words. I understand that maybe this wasn't the best route, but IMHO it had to be done. What many failed to realize is that this was indeed a way to see what was going on from a different perspective. Were men actually feeling this way? Or were men just angry, and hurt, and didn't have an outlet?

When someone actually begins to read the thread, they can see where this was going, as some I might say went a little over board. I wondered if men would be angry that women had the gall to write such a thread, or would they understand that this has been going on against women time after time, and see that maybe this was a rant as well.

Watching this unfold has been interesting to say the least.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Men and women need to put up with each other. Everything is not a competition. The times today pit one against the other in all walks of life. Man against man. Women against woman. Man against woman. Libs against conservatives. Race against race. Country against country. Workers against welfare recipients. Poor against rich…
This dissention against men and women are destroying the great societies of the world, including ours. Men and women need to get along. The problem now is men and women don’t know what it is they are supposed to be or want. Do people really want someone like the characters on Jersey Shores? Women don’t know if they are supposed to want a man or someone effeminate that will get in touch with their feminine feelings. News flash guys don’t have feminine feelings. Guys don’t know if they are supposed to want a woman that is feminine or someone that can piss in the snow standing next to them.
Men and women have always been different and always will be. People need to realize this. Men must act like men. That means they are masculine, aggressive, bold and a little childish. Women have to act like women. That means they need to be feminine, ladylike (yes), and not want to be one of the boys.
Women are feminine. When they try to be one of the boys they experience problems in their relationships, physically, emotionally, mentally. Same with men. They too experience physical, emotional, mental, problems that stem from trying to be something that runs contrary to their physical, mental make up.
Most relationship problems come from men and women not knowing how to act with each other. Before you condemn it try it. If you are in a relationship try acting more like the preverbal woman or man. Your relationship will improve. It may take some practice, so give it a little time. If you’re in a bar and a fight ensues, don’t jump in the fracas before your boyfriend does. It would be better if you stayed back. Even if he gets his but kicked, believe me its better then coming out of it worse then you. If he gets beat and you beat some guy, your relationship is over. You may even enjoy your new found “TRUE” feminism. Let him pay, open the door, give to you before he takes… Women are designed to be mothers, whether you like it or not. Take your clothes off, stand in front of the mirror; you’ll know what I’m talking about. Designed bring life into the world and provide for that life. Men are designed to be providers, protectors of that life that is brought into the world. So you see we must get along by doing our part or the very life on this planet suffers.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Personally (as a guy) I feel that the OP's post a little to targeted towards all men rather than those who treat women as though inferior. Personally I try not to judge but you have to admit that thanks to Media and the Entertainment industry that the image of women is on the decline. Look at Kesha or Snookie for instance. Don't get mad at the guys who agree with you, get mad at the Men AND Women who don't. Seriously, Susan B Anthony would probably slap the S#!T out of alot today's "women." Of course, admittedly, it is also the fault of amorality with today's "men."

Seriously, look around you, women aren't getting trashed just on ATS but everywhere, TV, Radio, "pop culture," Movies, News. If you feel that people are trashing women it's cause they are. But don't take it to personal offense, Humanity in general is to blame. People all form some image in their head as to what the "whole of women" are like from what they have seen or experienced. Most of this is from TV! Don't start to try to reciprocate by screaming out at all men, Go Scream at EVERYBODY. Because, yea I hate to say it cause I'm an optimist, the Majority of people just Suck. Don't turn it into gender warfare, turn it into a social cleansing.

Look around you, start rebuking others for tearing down what's expected of Everybody. If you catch somebody out there trying to Lower the Bar, run at 'em, grab the Bar and lift it so high above their heads they can't reach it. It's more than just a gender issue, don't try to make it one.

If I step on anybody's toes, I hope they're broken, keep in mind they'll heal. If I didn't step on your toes, keep raising that bar.
Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well here we go again ....now men are all evil wheeeeew I need to stop reading this crap.Women are no better than men.Both have their faults and both have their positives.Personally I like women.I recently met a truely terrific one and we are now together.I have known women who due no reason I can determine, go out of their way to make everyone around them miserable.I have also met men who have the same problem.I don't see where we are all that different.Except for the wonderfully obvious physical difference.Come on folks we are all human,with human foibles and faults.Neither is better than the other.Ever.
edit on 2/13/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I agree with you that there are some guys on here that are upset about woman and they are being a little hateful about it. However, if you think men are replaceable like nails at a Lowe's then you have never been in love. I would like to offer a solution to help the problem instead of just belittling them. I would like to pass on to these men the secret to meeting women that I learned when I was a talent scout for a modeling company. My job was to approach women (the pretty ones) or I would be fired so I was forced to figure it out. It is very simple and I guarantee that once you guys try it you will see that women are pretty easy to please.

1. Ask them questions
2. Listen to what they are saying and formulate a new question
3. Repeat

(Clue.. they do not really care about what you have to offer them they only want attention, once you seduce them with your attention they will want to learn about you, so be patient)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster
Don't turn it into gender warfare, turn it into a social cleansing.

Look around you, start rebuking others for tearing down what's expected of Everybody. If you catch somebody out there trying to Lower the Bar, run at 'em, grab the Bar and lift it so high above their heads they can't reach it.

Seriously, that is what I have been doing for the past 40 years or so. What many fail to see though is that it works.

I gain respect and those that fail to act like they should, are seen even more as the jerks they are. And I am not talking one specific gender here at all.

You just have to be patient, and not expect instant gains when doing this as that won't work. But for those that have the patience to "nudge" someone in the right direction, the rewards are priceless as you have just made someone behave like they were born too, and not acting out like they think they should.

with respect.........

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

No, but his information coincides with everything else I know. This is the kind of stuff that is actually 'above top secret' and keeps humanity in calamity. Though, to get a star here you need to post drama filled paragraphs. Which is really sad and pathetic... (A large part has to do with chemtrails and their effect on dopamine receptors.)

As for the phrase, my wording was a little sloppy there. I meant that the masculine energies have been extremely overbearing recently and drowned out the feminine essence and an apology is long overdue. By all means, that does NOT mean turning into approval seeking wimps and/or hiding behind macho facades. That's all social conditioning. Time to rise above all that and become true, conscious, leaders.

The social matrix, especially in America, is ass backwards... Huge conspiracy right there.

Here's some articles that can get you started on that, though I don't recommend becoming an expat.
www.happierabroad.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Aids in the face is no laughing matter!

I seriously couldn't care less about who sucks more...men, or women...both are retarded as a whole, as far as I'm concerned.
edit on 13-2-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Lol...my wife just read your post and said.."man that's one bitter ***** she needs to get laid bad!"

Just thought I would let you know that before speaking on the behalf of all women there...

good luck to you!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
the guys that bash women are idiots , u bash the thing u wanna be intimate with? stupid , very stupid. treat women with respect(if they have any of themselves) they they will respect you

what about uniks? they arent either, lets bash them instead, thos freaky ken dolls
edit on 13-2-2011 by tegz_1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Just thought I would let you know that before speaking on the behalf of all women there...

My Mother taught me that if I had nothing good to say about someone, I should just keep my mouth shut...

so...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join