It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
hey without women no sex O.o

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I have to say that I was hoping that many would oppose this thread for the following that many would ignore.....

Are women all evil?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses

Lady Haters

And thats just a few. Are you telling me that no one that has had something to say never saw any of these threads?

This is an answer for something that has been ignored.

You dont like it.. well neither did I.

Peace, NRE.

I'm not trying to be a dick but GET OVER IT!!!

It will save you a lot of trouble believe me.

If I took everything that was said on the internet personally I would be a wreck right now...

Just learn that what those people say is MEANINGLESS!

There are plenty of wonderful intelligent women and same can be said for men.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

YOU are not that important, but we have to act like you are. You are replaceable, to tell the truth, you are like a nail at Lowes, your a dime a dozen. You think we cant find a crap guy?? We are flooded with them, and if someone chooses you, be thankful. You were the poor puppy in the bin. Someone saw you flaws and still took you home.

I was about to give you a star until I read this part.
Lashing out at anger from feeling victimized doesn't solve anything, it just adds more fuel to the fire. The only way to change hatred is with love. And those that chose to remain ignorant will stay ignorant.

link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I spend time on ATS almost everyday and I saw each of those threads, the thing is I didn't even open them up to have a read cause its all bullspit, the title said it all.

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice - yeah the old playground saying applies to 95% of women IMO.

-Lightrule

link   
I never meant to bash, but can that be said the same for the none stop threads that have been going on with no repercussion? Women have a voice, and the men that have been speaking on their behalf had had enough. IMHO its enough. I knew what I was walking into.

So what. This is something that I believe in, the same way that the belief of the men put their beliefs in also. I have a right as they have. The tables are turned why are so many upset?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow, so this was probably one of the most ignorant rants I've ever read. First you start off saying woman bashing needs to stop blah blah blah. Then you turn around and start doing the one thing that you are supposedly disgusted by. I don't get it, and I'm a woman. The difference is, I don't really care what a couple of idiots think. I'm not really sure which threads you are referring to or who you associate yourself with but I can tell you that whenever some pecker head opens their mouth and says something degrading about woman (or anything else equally assinine for that matter)...I just kinda feel sorry for them, I certainly don't sink to their level of ignorance by doing the very same thing. Bottom line, people are stupid, there's nothing you can do or say that will ever change that. No matter how many barely cohesive posts you angrily compose.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I didn't write this for stars. I dont care about that. What I care about is my voice heard as others have been. I walked into something that for a while now many did not. I walk for them.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Eye believe it was necessary. We do need an egg and sperm to exist. Eye think if any progress is going to be made with any of this it should all be taken into consideration...small to large..meta to quantum.

Eye love that this thread was started. She deserves to have a say...eye commend her for taking action.

How much progress it will make though?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if women walk in here with the same mentality. I know who I am talking for, I dont want to be blamed for anyone's problems or ignorance or how they treat another. I have seen this start and not stop. I am prepared for what comes and deterrence has not come my way yet.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

yes, i am telling you that i never saw any one of those threads or do i have any interest now.
why would you even waste your precious time with them? if you don't share the opinion or have one to share, why bother?

LadySkadi - i don't disagree with either of you ... i simply don't notice them.
i have more important issues with which to focus my attention.
besides, titles like the ones NRE listed, don't interest me enough to peek.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well said.
A lot of it comes from a basic insecurity in themselves.
S&F

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

My opinion must have peeked your interest as you have decided to add your opinion to this thread. What fascinates me is that my thread reads "Small ____ there is nothing in the blank except what someone wants to read into it.

That's what I wanted actually. To see if something so vague could actually get most men/or women to add to the conversation without much wording as the other threads that were started. Many would add without knowing or guessing what they thought I meant.

Many women have been quiet about the threads that have been made, due to wanting to avoid conflict/IMHO. As for me I am curious to why, and to who would have such information and or confirmation. Which most do not. I wanted to call them out. I dont necessarily care who does or claims to know what.

I am a women and I dont like what has/is being said, and I decided to stand for that, if you were part then stand and if not. Well.. do what you choose.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatuscadabra
reply to post by Honor93

Eye believe it was necessary. We do need an egg and sperm to exist. Eye think if any progress is going to be made with any of this it should all be taken into consideration...small to large..meta to quantum.

Eye love that this thread was started. She deserves to have a say...eye commend her for taking action.

How much progress it will make though?

aye, you be fairly correct ... however, sperm and egg together only make mess without incubator.
eh, i do believe considerations should be up to the OP, it is her rant after all.

please note, i am not a man basher, i am not a woman basher but i will bash any idea or hint of inequality ... it is only fair.
i commend the effort yet find the point fruitless. humans are what they are.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Was the stereotypical, all that your brain could muster?
edit on 13-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

And how ironic, that you still wont accept that Eye ( a man) am trying to defend (you) women without being offensive to either side and that you still take the stance of doing away with us based on some hypothetical theory that we can some how be harvested.

Is it true that you would rather have harvested women then genuine and considerate men? Why go through all that trouble when its probably easier to just apply that energy to civility and humility in the sake humanity?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

My opinion must have peeked your interest as you have decided to add your opinion to this thread. What fascinates me is that my thread reads "Small ____ there is nothing in the blank except what someone wants to read into it.

That's what I wanted actually. To see if something so vague could actually get most men/or women to add to the conversation without much wording as the other threads that were started. Many would add without knowing or guessing what they thought I meant.

Many women have been quiet about the threads that have been made, due to wanting to avoid conflict/IMHO. As for me I am curious to why, and to who would have such information and or confirmation. Which most do not. I wanted to call them out. I dont necessarily care who does or claims to know what.

I am a women and I dont like what has/is being said, and I decided to stand for that, if you were part then stand and if not. Well.. do what you choose.

Peace, NRE.

i confess, the _____ got me ... i like puzzles and my first thought for a fill-in was "minds".
had to look after i already 'thought' about it

as for many women being quiet about the threads, why aren't they using the alert option everyone has?
if it really is as you describe, i would suppose it might infringe on T&C ... let the mods decide.

ok, i guess i'll step to the side-line on this one because i have no idea regarding the content you reference.
i'll wave as you march on through ... good luck finding what you seek.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Lady, could you post some instances of where women are bashed on ATS? This is an equal bashing website.

Post something stupid? You get bashed. Yours truly included

As weird as it seems, I'm a bit of a "feminist" myself. Maybe not in the way Gloria Steinem would accept though.

I enjoy women that "have a pair"! Weak women disgust me to no end. I was watching a doco tonight on Lemmy Killmeister from Motorhead. He spoke a line that rang so true with me and reminds me of my wonderful wife of dang near a quarter century.

"if you are going to have a good relationship with a woman, she had better be at least somewhat of a bitch! That way she will tell you when your acting stupid and back you up when your not!"

Women are different but equal to men. There are somethings we can do and some that yall can do. Occaisonally the lines blur but usually dont. There is NO substitute for women raising children. After a point, the boys need to be with fathers for "fine tuning" but thats it. the womens movement took that away.

Women cant be the "same" as men. Men cant be the "same" as women. We are supposed to take care of yall and make sure your happy. You are our Queens. We guys are pretty easy to figure out. We're not too complex of creatures most of the time. yall are mysteries and thats fine by me! Makes it more fun

If someone here is bashing yall, callem out. there are PLENTY of "real men" that will protect your honor.
edit on 12/2/11 by felonius because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Incubator? this is your defense? For something that preemptively was not meant to be offensive?

The mother of my children "incubated" them if that's the term. How ever it is Eye who have raised them into the beautiful boy and girl they are! She hasn't been present. Thankfully because she stressed your very point. "that she held them for 9 months... So Eye'm left here to believe that 9 months of "incubation" are worth more to children then 10 years of passionate love and understanding and consideration and opportunity and ...this does all lead nowhere...if its equality you seek. Understand it.
If your expose' involves being better than me well...you can have that if it makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Why have you and these ladies not forcibly brought this to the attention of the staff? A thread in board business, U2U's to the mods and site admins, The ALERT button. Enough of these in combination should get their attention at least.

There are other ways to approach this before bringing yourself down to the level of that behaviour which you abhor.
And even then, once you lower your own standards, you have lost the battle.

Though I understand your indignation. I do not understand your chaotic wrath.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join