It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vivid Dream about planets and asteroids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was looking for the correct forum to share an odd dream I had, and it seems that this is the place. If I am incorrect, please move it Mods.

[Edit to add: I see now there IS a dreams forum..could Mods please move? Thanks]

I always dream, and often remember them...but they are just typical, wierd dreams wrought from my tired brain releasing excess energy. There was a period of time however when I was in High School for a few weeks where I had some extremely vivid dreams in color that played out as if I were in a intense movie (I was often someone other than myself). I could feel, taste, smell and woke up sometimes with lingering feelings (like being shot). Some of these dreams seemed to come true. For example, I dreamt of being in the aftermath of a horrible car accident. I woke clearly remembering the color/make of the vehicles involved, remembered the bridge they were wrecked on and the postions. I was one of the people in the accident and knew that someone had been killed, etc. The next day on the news there was a report of a fatal accident and the video footage of the wreck was the exact same as my dream. This happened also with a local drug bust and a couple of other things.

It happened one time as an adult. I dreamnt I was a co-workers wife (I was actually her in the dream). In the dream I told him I was pregnant and it was a boy. It was again SO vivid, that I couldn't stop myself and told him about it at work the next day, at risk of seeming strange. He went pale and sat down slowly. I thought he was just upset, but it turned out he had just got off the phone with his wife. No one knew, but she went to the doc that day and had just told him she was pregnant. She had a boy.

Okay...so those are my examples. The dream I had night before last was unusuall because it had the same vividness and emotional involvement as the ones above. It was in color...I could feel the temperature of the air, the smells of outside, feel the textures...except it was like a sci-fi movie.

I think maybe it was brought on by all the wierd stuff I have been reading about and most likely is nothing more than an over-loaded imagination, but I just can't shake the feelings it evoked. So I thought I would share it, just to see what you might think. I already wrote about it on a thread that made me think of a connection to it...here is what I said:

I was out on my usuall walk near my house, when I looked up and saw a HUGE moon in alignment with the sun behind it and a smaller greenish colored planet circling rapidly around it. I didn't have my camera and couldn't get my phone to work as I ran back to my house.

I sped inside, yelled to my husband, grabbed my camera and ran out into my backyard. It had somehow turned dark out (almost like an eclipse) and as I turned my camera to the sky, a bright meteorite streaked overhead and then I saw a very large, irregular shaped asteroid tumbling slowly across the sky. It seemed to be in orbit (no burning tail or anything) but was so massive it was still big enough to take up a portion of the sky. I could see pits and craters on it and it seemed to have three arms extending from its center mass. As I tried to focus my camera on it, something fell from the sky, landing on the lense making it seem bigger than it was. Gasping, I lowered my camera and saw a 'thing' that looked just like an enlarged virus, about the size of a dandilion head colored in tones of gray. They started falling all around me, like big snowflakes and as I woke up, I was thinking of how these were alien DNA carrying virus's dropping from the asteroid.

I know, it is wierd but there you go. My subconcious trying to tell me something other than stop reading so much on ATS??

Oh...here is a picture of a virus magnified. This is just what the things falling looked like, only in grey tones:

Please be gentle. I don't post in this forum often.

edit on 12-2-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i am of no help to you as i don't know how to interpret dreams i havn't myself had a dream like this but i too also have very vivid dreams and i feel it is trying to tell me something subconciously im sure there will be spomeone along to help you with your dream interesting dream tho

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Thanks, I know there are some people here on ATS that excell at it. Or perhaps someone else has had a similar dream lately themselves?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Ok, this might seem like I checked up on you, but it's not what it seems to be. See what I got from your dream, was that you're focusing too much on disasters, but I didn't want to come in here and tell you that, and sound like a total sarcastic whatever making snarly comments. I helped KarmaJayne the other night, and with her saying someone would be along to help, I couldn't help but feel she was thinking of some of us that tried to help her out the other night. And I felt this twinge, that I should try, but I didn't want to come across snotty, so I didn't say anything, but I've been keeping an eye on your thread, and I noticed that nobody is coming forward. So I decided, even though, yes, I managed to help out at KarmaJayne, and my friend has absolute faith in me, I'm still not 100% sure of it myself. So I figured, before I go and say anything, maybe I should just check what's been on your mind lately, so I just went your last couple of days' posts via your profile page. And yes, here's what I've got and it pretty much goes with what I got in the first place.

Falling "something" from the sky;
earth and it's beauty;
the moon;
earth quakes/volcano eruptions (fragile earth is playing heavily on your mind)
and then the last one I saw, which made me sure was on the 7Feb this thread IMPORTANT HARMONIC CONCIDERATION - Mar.15th...Comet Elinin/ Earth/ Sun Alignment is close to PHI RA gave me sufficient indication of what's on your mind. I didn't go in and read each post, just went through the list.

So, yes, your first instinct is right, but I wouldn't call it exactly that, what it looks like more to me, is you are very worried about these things, it's not so much that you are spending too much time on ATS on these subjects, it's that these things are already there, and therefore you are drawn to those threads that pertain to the things you are already worried about. Basically, you're very stressed, and worried.

Are you by any chance worried about whether or not if 2012 thing is going to bring disaster on the earth? I have no reason to think that, from your threads you don't seem to be hanging out in those forums, but have you been thinking about it? Are you wondering if the latest spat of disaster upon disaster pertains to 2012 and the alignment and the polar-shift? It's just a feeling I've got, that's why I'm asking. Of course, I don't recon I'm psychic at all, lol, no no, it's just a feeling, and it might just me me and my own thoughts, but I thought it might be worth just asking.

So there you have it, it may very well be like your other dreams you mentioned that turned out to come true, but right now, according to what's been playing heavily on your mind, and you're expressing it via the threads you are drawn to, it seems that it's your subconscious mind playing out what you are worried about.

Like I said to KarmaJayne, dreams, as I think you already know, are very personal, and if what I said, doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't, but there's what I got from it. What I would suggest to avoid such dreams, is what I do, I have this site that I visit where people can submit short stories, pretty much like our short story forum, except it's about all kinds of things and not ATS stuff. So I'm just getting my mind on something else completely fictional, before I sleep. I have the bookmark on my phone, so I read until I get sleepy in bed, and most of the time, it works.

Let me know, ok? Hope I helped a bit.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

Well, I think you are right. That perhaps my dream is addressing what I myself will not; that I AM concerned about all the 2012 stuff. You are also correct that I do not visit the 2012 threads. I personally do not think it means the end of the world, but more and more lately I am feeling strongly that there WILL be a major change. What, I don't know. I think the Mayan calander and other sources are credible, question is, what is it that they are recording? I think perhaps it is celestial in nature, since so much of that seems to be.

So maybe the dream was an accumulation of all those thoughts coming to the surface while I slept since I won't acknowledge it while awake? Funny how the brain works...

Oh, and thanks for posting!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
lots of people are having a dream similar to this, myself included. time to time I drop in and check out nibiru news as a result. am I crazy? most likely, but in my dream I could feel the temp outside, and the oxygen thin briefly as this thing was passing by.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams of this nature:

1) I was riding my motorcycle, and in the distance, was a huge planet, it took up most of all the sky and was on the horizon. It was a brown colour, and had many intricate craters. The details were especially vivid, as opposed to regular dreams where the images are not as "crisp". I remember the looming/doom sensation that it seemed to evoke.

2) I had a dream that I was in a park, and there were many people, there was some kind of countdown event, possibly the so-called 2012 date. Basically, the sky looked clear, and then all of a sudden, it was as if a veil was lifted from the sky, and as the hollographic curtain came down, a red glowing planet was revealed to be behind it.

3) In this dream, it was late at night, I remember the sky turning black, basically, the sun turning black, and in a similar manner to your dream, a large planetoid floated across the sky, in-front of the sun. It appeared to be intelligently built (i.e. a "return of the Gods" kind of scenario).

4) Lastly, I remember having a dream, where there was a strange "mystery" in the atmosphere, I remember the walls started to shift, and it was as if reality had started to re-organise itself. Basically, like the movie inception, where reality would change as ones internal state of mind changed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

It's a pleasure, I'm glad I could help. Now even my hubby is saying I have a gift, coming from mr. Sceptic, that's a LOT. Is it ok if I'm still unsure of myself? Or should I just embrace it with both arms? I just don't want to be one of these people that believe they can do something, when in fact, they can't, and they're actually making their name "poepol". This is very new to me, maybe it'll just take some time for me to get used to the idea?

I don't think it's going to be the end of the world either, I think it will bring a new world, where things will be completely different to how they are now, filled with love and peace for all of creation. I do think however, that it's going to be a rough road before we reach the new one though a lot of things have to change, and unfortunately with human nature, we don't learn until we have been forced to *sigh* most people try at all costs to avoid change, when it's the one thing they can't stop (well that and death). But I absolutely believe things will be ok in the end. It'll be a new beginning and worth the road we have to travel to get there.

I used to be terrified of the things that people kept on saying was going to happen, I was making plans on this and that ... I was totally afraid. Maybe this will help you put those fears to rest as well, the road we have to take to get there, seems daunting, the things you are avoiding thinking about, and maybe what I have to say, will help you. I was afraid all the time, I couldn't stop thinking about it, see where you have been avoiding it, I became obsessed with it. Then one day, I don't know how exactly it happened, or changed, I just one day thought to myself, "can you prevent it? Taking all the aspects into consideration do you really think there's a place you can run to and hide? You think you can avoid what's coming if you do certain things, do you really think you can avoid it? Does living in fear help you deal or prepare you in any way at all?" My answers "no" on all accounts. So then what? And I realized, what's going to happen, will happen, what's not supposed to wont, if you are meant to survive and step into the new world, you will, if not you will die, can you change that? no, can you prevent it? no, so then maybe what you should be doing, is making peace with whatever is to happen, and start preparing yourself mentally and spiritually. And for pete sakes calm down! (that's me giving myself a good talking to, lol) Are people that panic capable of making life saving decisions? No, they run down the street butt naked yelling at the top of their lungs it's the end of the world, and by so doing actually endangering themselves even more. So what do I do now, I am preparing mentally and spiritually for what may or may not come. If it does, I'll be calm and prepared. That is the only way we can truly prepare. What will be, will be. It is our job, to deal with that. I absolutely believe that everything happens for a reason, and nothing happens if it wasn't meant to be. Everything fits together like puzzle pieces in the end. If I'm meant to carry on and see the new world, I will, and I think the only way that I will be selected to, is if my heart and mind and spirit, is ready for it.

So, don't worry about falling meteor rocks, and alignments etc. Focus only on your mind, spirit and heart. When/if the time comes, you will find yourself calm, knowing exactly what to do and you'll be ok.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What great words of wisdom....not just about all the 2012 stuff, but life in general. We all either have or create or own life-altering emergencies. Some on a daily basis because they seem to thrive on it. I completely believe, as you so well explained it, that while we may not be in control of our destiny, we are of how we accept it. We can fight it or embrace it. Funny you say these things. This past year I had what you might call a 're-awakening' of my inner spirit which led me to be baptized again (was as a baby). Since then I have come to understand that we are ALL connected by one great spirit/energy/love and if everyone were to just realize and recognize it, what an incredible eutopia this earth would be.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I started adding to my prayers that I accept whatever changes God has in store for us and that rather than fear it, I am ready to be an active part of it. Now don't get me wrong; I am NOT one of those people that buys into all the wild speculative stories about 2012/rapture/ etc. I have just come to accept that something IS changing and that whatever the future brings it will ultimately be for the better because Gods grace is an incredible love that will only lead to peace. But like you said...in order to get there, the road WILL be long and very hard for those that fight/fear/don't understand or know. There is so much evil and filth in the world right now that millions of souls are clouded and I fear for them...but not for myself.

Maybe that is part of the dream....influenced by what I have been reading, but also just an acceptance. I was not afraid in my dream but amazed. At the end I simply understood and while anxious, was excited at the same time.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I know! that's exactly how I feel, like kind of excited, like a small child looking forward to his/her birthday. I can't wait. When I told this very same friend who believes in my dream interpretations, how I feel, she went all quiet. I thought of all the people that would be excited with me, would be her, but no, she's scared. So lately I have been having to discuss this subject a lot. I mean, obviously, thinking and focusing on what could happen with disasters and so forth, makes me nervous, so what I'm doing is focusing on the outcome, then I get all excited and happy, and of course opening myself to draw in and reflect love and peace and the One Higher Spirit in control of it all. Like breathing and exhaling those things. The more I do it, the more, like you, amazed, at peace and prepared I feel. I totally believe that we are all connected to each other, nature, and the Higher Spirit, we are all one.

Unfortunately, like you said, too many people are fighting the change, and they will be hurt. What they don't understand, is just like a baby stands a better chance of surviving an accident because it is flexible, as opposed to grown people who stiffen in an accident, so is this, if you are not flexible, and able to go with the flow, if you stiffen yourself against it, you will get hurt. The mighty oak gets uprooted in a storm, but the thin little corn plant, that flexes in the wind, survives and does not get uprooted. So this is as well. Kicking against (hardening yourself against) change will get you hurt.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't know why this came to me while reading your post, but I have one real art print that I purchased some years back that I just love. It is by Bev Doolittle. I really think you would like it:

picture

Thank you for your posts!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Oh wow, you're right, I love it, it's exactly the type of prints and art that I like. There's so much detail. It's beautiful, thanks for sharing

As for the posts, it's a pleasure, glad you're feeling better about the whole thing

new topics

top topics

join