It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
First of all...I did some fact checking and indeed this guy is real. I did not see him linked to any nuclear devices...just wondering if anyone has heard or seen anything about this?

Here is the link to another website:

______beforeitsnews/story/412/919/CIA_Spy_Captured_Giving_Nuclear_Bomb_To_Terrorists.html

and here it is WAY watered down...if it is real...on the Pakistan News page...also note that media is not allowed to cover the trial.

www.apakistannews.com...

if you keep going through the articles on their website, it states that there was a rally to be held against him for the killing of 3 people...not two.

www.apakistannews.com...

...also as a side note, nowhere does it say that someone was helping him.

www.apakistannews.com...

If you trust Wikipedia as a source...don't worry me neither...than you have to read this.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's all...thoughts? ideas? I don't believe the Nuclear part of the story after going through the material...but still pretty interesting.

Good movie anyways.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You didn't fact check enough it seems...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Sorcha FAIL.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

i tend to beleive the cia are almost always above making mistakes

they've been doing this kind of thing for some time

i'd be willing to bet this isn't real, just another conspiracy created to make the whole "blame the cia" idea look unfounded and overused in the conspiracy community ( who would that benefit? probably the cia )
edit on 2/12/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Weird... From top to bottom.

Out of curiosity if the CIA were doing something like this, dont you think the american would use a satelite phone or an encrypted cell phone that couldnt be tracked?

Dollars to donuts the guy is CIA and was seeking out Al Queida to "sell" them a nuclear device. At which point im sure a drone strike would occur to take out more al queida leaders.

trying to give them a nuke, I would assume, would probably get him close to the top leaders..

my 2 cents for what its worth

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Weird... From top to bottom.

Out of curiosity if the CIA were doing something like this, dont you think the american would use a satelite phone or an encrypted cell phone that couldnt be tracked?

Dollars to donuts the guy is CIA and was seeking out Al Queida to "sell" them a nuclear device. At which point im sure a drone strike would occur to take out more al queida leaders.

trying to give them a nuke, I would assume, would probably get him close to the top leaders..

my 2 cents for what its worth

Maybe he was bait that could bite back. They knew that he could be traced. They wanted to test the waters in pakistan and also make the pakistani's look hostile,harboring terrorists(the few real ones).

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

So does this mean you agree with the OP?
Regardless of the mission objectives, it seems agreeable that CIA, nukes and anti-terror black ops are most likely?

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus FAIL...read the entire post before you respond...seems I should have put up my standard, " If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything" check the paskistan news page that I sourced as well as read my post.

Sorry didn't realize your fact checking was hitting the "source" link at the end of each article...you went back, what 3 pages and didn't bother to read my post? LOL...moron FAIL.
edit on 12-2-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, Janet Napolitano did just warn us that the terror threat is "the highest since 9/11".

I wonder how she knew that?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Chadwickus FAIL...read the entire post before you respond...seems I should have put up my standard, " If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything" check the paskistan news page that I sourced as well as read my post.

Excuse me, but I did.

The only source discussing anything about nuclear weapons is the Sorcha Faal article.

You yourself said:

I did not see him linked to any nuclear devices...just wondering if anyone has heard or seen anything about this?

How is me pointing out a known hoaxing source a fail?

Perhaps more due diligence on your behalf is in order? Or did you know about the hoax source?
I believe ATS frowns on those knowingly posting hoaxes.

Sorry didn't realize your fact checking was hitting the "source" link at the end of each article...you went back, what 3 pages and didn't bother to read my post? LOL...moron FAIL.

Moron eh?

So what do the other pages you linked to have to do with this guy supplying terrorists with a nuclear bomb?

Your thread is based on a lie and needs to be placed in the hoax forum accordingly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa

So does this mean you agree with the OP?
Regardless of the mission objectives, it seems agreeable that CIA, nukes and anti-terror black ops are most likely?

ganjoa

I dont think the article is even remotely close. Reason being is when you are assigned to another country in a diplomatic capacity, documents are presented and accepted by the Government of the country you are in that puts on file their diplomatic status. You cant just say, oh he has diplomatic immunity.

Embassy staff has to register with the government of the country you are assigned to.

Just thought in my last post I would entertain the possibility pakistan could be right.

I dont think they are but thats just me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Read the first 2 lines and you will know exactly what I posted and why I did. Not too difficult.

..and as far as a hoax...if that is what this is...go ahead and move it there..I was simply asking for peoples input and or thoughts and or facts about this..you just didn't provide any.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Exactly - not every embassy staffer has "full diplomatic immunity" and the ones that DO are known to the State Department - althought not always to the host country.

Could be some other than CIA operative (DEA....)

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this "story" is now at Time - www.time.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Jeepers, I was expecting Don Rumpelstiltskin shaking hands with long don Kim Jong ILL.
Wrong nuklear terroist(S).
too much CIA imported dope I guess.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Looks like they are getting closer! Patience is a virtue people...remember that...oh, and also don't trust your government...a bunch of corporate fat cats lining up, playing nice to get a chance to line their pockets even more.

edit on 22-2-2011 by superman2012 because: forgot link

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

More Chadwickus FAIL

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Oh cool, you've linked to a thread in the HOAX forum.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Oh cool, you've linked to a thread in the HOAX forum.

Have patience little one...there is more on this everyday.

top topics

join