It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling UFO from the sky leaving yellow trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hi, what is your opinion on this video? Is this UFO? Meteorite? Plane? Looks very interesting anyways.

Doesnt look like Meteorite in my opinion, it is going down way too slow. It doesnt look like plane spraying chemtrails either, I have never seen such chemtrail color.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

This kind of reminds me of high altitude contrails that illuminated by the setting sun. The contrial appears a different color because of the high altitude, the clouds in the frames are of a lower altitude and are not illuminated.

There are a few users here who know this phenomenon very well, I am sure they will chime in with a few images of similar instances. I'll see if i can find some too.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

An aircraft contrail highlighted by the sun. Some aircraft such as three-engined wide-bodies can produce unique and very thick persistent contrails.

Here is a lit contrail from 2003.

A few more examples.

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The difference between the first video, and the others posted is that in the first one the object looks completely engulfed in flame, but it could just appear that way due to distance from plane or what not. Still, it looked pretty cool.... Wh is this under dreams and prophecies?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
haaaaaaaaaaaa

sunset...flexion of the pink red orange color of the sun..... plane with th trail that it... no ufo.....pfffff

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
Wh is this under dreams and prophecies?

Aye, sorry, havent noticed where I was posting it.

Can admin move this thread to UFO section or Gray Area please? Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
the image looks like it is disintegrating...id say a meteor.
one fell in greece just like that.....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
At first I thought maybe a Project Aurora space launch platform on reentry dumping excess fuel; but must concede - looks just like sunset contrails in turbulence. The two streaking contrails are probably of the engines and an "Aurora" would not leave these - just a massive fireball with multiple sonic booms.

Dang the bad luck!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
wake up
This you see that most of those video are rec around 6pm sunset time when the sky glow nice color. i dont need to explain myself more for that................. get off that topic.. there is no UFO aurora haarp #.. ok....................

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
looks like space debris burning up on re-entry

top topics

join