It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You may remember that supposed hoax started by "The Agency" some time ago. My back-up email address is still subscribed to their news letter, and I just received something I thought was worthy of sharing. I would appreciate some thoughts on this.

On the 10th of this month The Agency made the following statement:

Please forgive us for the recent gap between communication. We must establish a credible non-governmental communication channel with you. We will appear over the White House of the United States of America between the 12th and 13th of February, 2011. There will be no retraction. We have prepared all that we need to prepare, diligently.

At 11:15 PM yesterday (45 minutes before the 12th) the following pictures were captured on the Washington DC web cam.

edit on 12-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The2nd to last picture you posted is long exposure. That is it. Long exposure planes No UFO. Sorry.

edit on February 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The pictures they added to the video are not UFO s . Just captures of the web cams they say to keep an eye on. Its a interesting claim and there is not long to wait. I am curious to see if anything comes of this . Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I agree with you 100% I have seen tons of these pictures all over the internet. The lights we are seeing are the wing tip light blinking over a long exposure time.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yeah, well there isn't long to wait until this Agency group can be declared certain hoaxers, it will be interesting to see if anything comes of it though, I always did have a weird feeling about "The Agency", but I do think it's a hoax.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So maybe they can work CG in digitally, however it doesn't mean they were in the air real time. So Eye would second the request for the eyes to the sky. None of the feeds can be seen as truly live. Seeing is not necessarily believing anymore. Wonder... was there ever really a time when the camera didn't lie?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The2nd to last picture you posted is long exposure. That is it.
Yes, you are correct. They do say at the end of the video to keep an eye out around today and tomorrow though, so I think they realize it isn't what they were looking for.

link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I need to check if this is time lapse airplane maybe? Coll pics though thanks. Never heard of the Agency.

link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Yeah, well there isn't long to wait until this Agency group can be declared certain hoaxers, it will be interesting to see if anything comes of it though, I always did have a weird feeling about "The Agency", but I do think it's a hoax.

You should not trust them. As I showed, they are hoaxing on purpose, or they do absolutely no research before posting stuff.

Wanted to add....seriously, why would you trust anyone who already put out one hoax?

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I like mine better... This must be Weedwhacker

edit on 12-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I like mine better..

Many people do this as art. I have a friend who does this and sells her work - for a lot of money....and your picture shows why. I love it. However, many people refuse to believe it is a UFO when it is JUST long exposure. Oh well

edit on February 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: im tired and i posted my thoughts all wonky...fixed

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Many people do this as art. I have a friend who does this and sells her work - for a lot of money....and your picture shows why. I love it.

*note to self* new business venture starting tomorrow, GEL will single handedly support my art

guess I need to buy a camera first though....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Actually that "screenshot" is an HDR Photograph. Which is NOT from a webcam.

Prove it is by providing the original EXIF data or providing a link to the webcam that took so good a picture.

I have never seen a webcam that takes HDR photos like that...obviously this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Actually that "screenshot" is an HDR Photograph. Which is NOT from a webcam.

Prove it is by providing the original EXIF data or providing a link to the webcam that took so good a picture.

I have never seen a webcam that takes HDR photos like that...obviously this is a hoax.

You make a very valid point. And as I said earlier...one who hoaxes once should never be trusted again.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
ETA....I think this is a hoax for the totality of information...

Tin Eye search on the image.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Looks to be this web cam here actually. www.nature.nps.gov...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just saw on the agency forums that that area is a no-fly zone, so how could that be a plane?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
No beans in that pot.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I like mine better... This must be Weedwhacker

You owe me a coffee, I just spat mine over my keyboard...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Zorgon, that's a beautiful piccy mate...

But back to topic, once a hoaxer then always a hoaxer, people don't give them your time, you won't get it back, use it more wisely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join