It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my first ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i saw my first ufo. i was looking through my telescope at saturn some time during the summer of 2003 when i saw it. it flew by, just a ball of light, came back into sight went down then back up then it was gone . was the coolest thing i ever saw.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Are you sure this was a ufo? Couldn't it just be a plane? I don't think it makes sense. I have seen what you described. I thought it was a plane. Upon later thinking I thought it was an explosion somehow in the distance. I forgot about the event until now. It happened to me in May. So I guess technically, it is a ufo. Very strange,indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Can you offer any more specifics, like your location, time of day, etc.?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sounds like a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 shot. If you were looking at Saturn through a telescope the area of sky you would be covering or viewing would be the size of a grain of rice. Lucky I guess�

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well it was probably a shooting star, and the planet you were looking at was Mars. lol kidding. Welcome to ATS. It would be very exctiting is the light was a UFO in fact.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
hwp do you know it was a ufo maybe it was a satlite or somthing

you make no sense

wheres the evidence any way?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Satellites don't zoom around.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
it was not a satlite because i would have seen it with my naked eye when i pulled away from my telescope. and satlites are visible because it was not that late and satlites dont move like this moved.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
and btw, if one can't explain something "flying" trough the air, it is a UFO. if one knows it was a alien spacecraft it is not a UFO. i think that should be a good enough explanation for everyone to accept.

top topics

join