It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am a contactee and so are my family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
look if theres anything you want to know, your welcome to pm the uploader of the videos lauren okay?
i dont know all the ins and outs of this
i know ive experienced many things and so have my family
most of this happens in the spur of the moment, and nobody has on their mind `ill go grab a camera` whilst a gray or reptilian is staring at them

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey billy do your "entity's" look anything like this,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
reply to post by billyreidler

It's strange though don't you think, that she seems suprised in the video considering this was one of many she's previously seen. Like she hadn't seen one before, almost.
I wonder why she didn't say what she knew to those witnessing it with her, instead saying something odd like "it's not a plane", which implies that at the time of her seeing that light, she had no idea what it was and was removing possibilities in her mind. Isn't that strange, considering what she had just that day seen and been through.

I'm gonna call you Columbo. Seriously, BRAVO.. Good point. OP will dance around it though. Just watch.

no, she is explaining to her friends who arrived just a few minutes earlier how it is not a plane, they asked `maybe its some weird kind of planes` as in lancashire, you often get test flights

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I've seen real proof successfully 'debunked' before now.

Cynicism caused by relentless hoaxes and Red Herrings can make the best of us blind to things often right under our noses, not just using the example of Ufology either.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

...no, she is explaining to her friends who arrived just a few minutes earlier ...

What were her "friends" names? How many??

What time was it? Morning, or evening? Where were you???

And, WHY does the videomaker, "Lauren" only have ONE "UFO" video out of the ~22 total on her channel???

(The others are all music-related).......

Finally, the big one: Do you actually know this "Lauren"? Your sister, you say? SO, if someone here e-mailed her, she'd confirm it then???
edit on 11 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyreidler
no, she is explaining to her friends who arrived just a few minutes earlier how it is not a plane, they asked `maybe its some weird kind of planes` as in lancashire, you often get test flights

Again, why would she say "Oh my gosh" if this is clearly nothing new to you two?
She would be a little more at ease one would assume. This reeks of BS. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
her best friend, ben has taken video footage i will try get hold of it we are going round now!

edit: he is excpecting us and has two clips one of a close up of seven orange glowing crafts and another of an orb which flew right above them

edit on 11-2-2011 by billyreidler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Interesting video, but I do have a question.

So she was filming this UFO, and entities came out of this UFO and showed her some holograms but did not bother to get that on film? How come?

i can answer that easily
the first incident with the entities this evening was about 5pm she`d just got back form school
she is not allowed mobiles at school and instead of having it on silent and risking confiscated, she doesnt take it to school

OK, I must admit I still don't quite get why she did not film these entities. Forgive me. It must be a slow day for me.

OK, so what you are saying is that the incident with the entities took place at 5pm AFTER she got home from school, correct? So if it happened when she was not at school, why did she not get it on film?

Are you saying that she just had not grabbed her phone yet even though she had been home?

Not saying I believe or do not believe... Just trying to understand what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

her best friend, ben has taken video footage i will try get hold of it we are going round now!

edit: he is excpecting us and has two clips one of a close up of seven orange glowing crafts and another of an orb which flew right above them

The mind of child is so silly.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

The mind of child is so silly.

you wont be saying that when you see the footage
look ive been polite and youve just attacked me throughout

ridicule me again and i close this thread

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

you wont be saying that when you see the footage
look ive been polite and youve just attacked me throughout

ridicule me again and i close this thread

So show the footage! I'm not attacking, just stating facts and asking questions.
Also, mods can close threads, NOT you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Billy...nobody becomes a member of this site without lurking for a while beforehand. That being true, you MUST know that threads like this are a dime a dozen. You need to post vid or pics of what you say is happening, to back up your claims. Not just a vid that shows a chinese lantern.

Get the proof first, then post.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
please do delete..As this is going nowhere fast.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You're brand-new....an ATS "first timer"? One would tend to presume...yet:

...ridicule me again and i close this thread...

(Seems I've read that same thing, not too long ago, in yet another "Introductions" thread?)

Nevermind...Lauren's "friends" names...you indicate the plural. That is, more than one "friend". Correct?
edit on 11 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You're brand-new....an ATS "first timer"? One would tend to presume...yet:

...ridicule me again and i close this thread...quote]

(Seems I've read that same thing, not too long ago, in yet another "Introductions" thread?)

Nevermind...Lauren's "friends" names...you indicate the plural. That is, more than one "friend". Correct?

Dance Billy Dance!!!!!!

Close this shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I wonder if the black helicopters have arrived yet.

Quick upload the pic...!

Edit by B Schnitzel because: just came back on to edit this as the MIB landed and dragged me off

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I expect they'll be knocking at the door, any moment now......

Wait, I'm in a dire hurry, but I'm going to post, then go back and edit this post, even while I am ferarful fearful of the dreadful pounding now at the door!

Oh! I hear them! They're coming in! Just downsta.........

edit on 11 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: had time to fix 'fearful'...terrible mistake that was!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
im back now with footage, we simply will upload it to lauren`s channel and then display the link

i must point out though i think we were folowed on the way back

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by weedwhacker

I wonder if the black helicopters have arrived yet.

Quick upload the pic...!

Edit because: just came back on to edit this as the MIB landed and dragged me off

why dont you shut up and let me post the damn evidence!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by weedwhacker

And after he takes time to edit the post. He then goes on to foe anyone that questioned him.

Has happened to me twice this week!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join