It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am a contactee and so are my family

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyreidler
look
ive come on here to share my introduction and how myself and family are being abducted, we`ve released a video which clearly shows a craft in the sky, possibly reptilian i dont know,
all i ask is for you to back off, allow me to share my experiences and provide photos/videos when they are ready

You said you were conatctees, NOT abductees. Get your story straight. Which is it. And where are your pics.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Shnitz

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Interesting video, but I do have a question.

So she was filming this UFO, and entities came out of this UFO and showed her some holograms but did not bother to get that on film? How come?

i can answer that easily
the first incident with the entities this evening was about 5pm she`d just got back form school
she is not allowed mobiles at school and instead of having it on silent and risking confiscated, she doesnt take it to school

the next incident was around 5.40 where it was pretty dark and by then she had her camera as she had seen 6 maybe seven ufos and had called her friends

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

look
ive come on here to share my introduction and how myself and family are being abducted, we`ve released a video which clearly shows a craft in the sky, possibly reptilian i dont know,
all i ask is for you to back off, allow me to share my experiences and provide photos/videos when they are ready

You said you were conatctees, NOT abductees. Get your story straight. Which is it. And where are your pics.

contacted and abducted, because i have had marks appear on my body, and so has lauren and others i know.. i dont consider agressive marks to be anything positive

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Photos or it never happened..
edit on 11-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I WANT TO BELIEVE

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by billyreidler

Hello and welcome

Questions:

In what way are you communicating with these aliens, are you taken to a ship and have a face to face communication.. Could you try and describe how they look and how they "speak"

Have you thought of setting up hidden security cameras that can capture the aliens on film ?

btw...
Looking forward to the footage of them.. please post them now

edit on 11-2-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

contacted and abducted, because i have had marks appear on my body, and so has lauren and others i know.. i dont consider agressive marks to be anything positive

So why are you here? Why not go to the authorities? Why post anonymously on a board where people have been smelling BS for years now? Are you actually surprised we are having trouble believing you? Seriously, this is complete bunk without pics.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Interesting edit to your original OP.
So now they're as big as the Moon?!! Wow.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You have to understand that claiming to have this kind of evidence is HUGE in a forum full of folks that take this stuff very seriously. You can't put that tidbit out there and expect people not to be curious then call hoax when you don't deliver.

If you have evidence just throw it out there!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

no i clearly said `shape of the moon`

so how you see a moon in the sky a bit smaller than that

the size of the moon how it appears in the sky is not the physical size of the moon

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

the size of the moon how it appears in the sky is not the physical size of the moon

So the light in the video you've posted here is as big as a commercial airliner?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Hello and welcome

Questions:

In what way are you communicating with these aliens, are you taken to a ship and have a face to face communication.. Could you try and describe how they look and how they "speak"

Have you thought of setting up hidden security cameras that can capture the aliens on film ?

btw...

please read this

`An Alien Abduction is the forced removal of a person from his or her physical location to another place. It may include an altered state of awareness for the purpose of physical, surgical, or psychological procedures performed by non-humans. After the abduction, the person is returned to his or her physical location and frequently has little or no recollection of the experience. `

this is the case with lauren, and i am slowly gaining more information from her and have encouraged her to document and film EVERYTHING

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So the light in the video you've posted here is as big as a commercial airliner?

it was far in the sky when she filmed it but yes it appeared to her almost as big as a plane

she saw 6 or 7 smaller glowing orbs before hand, which disapeared when she got the camera

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

look

Wait, clearly shows a craft in the sky ?

you mean the typical, ufo footage of a fuzzy white ball of something ?

lol

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Hello and welcome

Questions:

btw...

please read this

`An Alien Abduction is the forced removal of a person from his or her physical location to another place. It may include an altered state of awareness for the purpose of physical, surgical, or psychological procedures performed by non-humans. After the abduction, the person is returned to his or her physical location and frequently has little or no recollection of the experience. `

this is the case with lauren, and i am slowly gaining more information from her and have encouraged her to document and film EVERYTHING

Perhaps you should still help her by setting up hidden cameras.. I dont think the aliens would let her film them.. you should set up these cameras without telling her, incase they read her mind or somehing.

Did not see you change your story to Abductee instead of Contactee...

Contactee

Contactees are persons who claim to have experienced contact with extraterrestrials. Contactees have typically reported that they were given messages or profound wisdom by extraterrestrial beings

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

please read this

Billy, Billy, Billy, Post the pics and quit dancing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's strange though don't you think, that she seems suprised in the video considering this was one of many she's previously seen. Like she hadn't seen one before, almost.
I wonder why she didn't say what she knew to those witnessing it with her, instead saying something odd like "it's not a plane", which implies that at the time of her seeing that light, she had no idea what it was and was removing possibilities in her mind. Isn't that strange, considering what she had just that day seen and been through.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, as quickly as my hopes got up... I can already see this smells of hoax.

Oh well, I know one day, some whacky guy will create an account with the real proof...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It's strange though don't you think, that she seems suprised in the video considering this was one of many she's previously seen. Like she hadn't seen one before, almost.
I wonder why she didn't say what she knew to those witnessing it with her, instead saying something odd like "it's not a plane", which implies that at the time of her seeing that light, she had no idea what it was and was removing possibilities in her mind. Isn't that strange, considering what she had just that day seen and been through.

I'm gonna call you Columbo. Seriously, BRAVO.. Good point. OP will dance around it though. Just watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join