It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO over Venezuela

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a video recorded in Venezuela showing a triangular UFO flying low.

The video is titled 'Triangular UFO or Plane'.

I also thought it could be the TR-3B however why would it go into 'enemy' territory and fly low enough to be clearly seen? I don't think President Chavez would be too happy if he'd seen this.

Unless of course the video is a hoax, which I don't think it is.

Your thoughts please.

Here is the link for the video. I apologise for not embedding it because I don't think I can.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

hmmm that is quite interesting, any information on the video at all?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Unfortunately nothing so far but I'll keep looking. I don't think its on youtube which is a surprise.

I am a bit suspicious there is no sound but I don't know.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
that video been on here be for few days ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Bothers me that there's a jump in the video after it turns over the building, then it cuts to a further away view. Why not just keep shooting continuously?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
Bothers me that there's a jump in the video after it turns over the building, then it cuts to a further away view. Why not just keep shooting continuously?

Yeah I did notice that as well. It seems to be a mish mash of what the person claims to have recorded. You'd think the person would also downloaded the full video as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
that video been on here be for few days ago.

Oh no!

I did search honest!

Can you provide the link for the thread please?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It was on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is a pretty funky looking thing , it appears to have aviation lights flashing so I would say terrestrial

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i posted a thread about this. you can find here -> www.abovetopsecret.com... turns out its nothing but an airplane. hence the noise with the original video.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Films airplane flying low, turns off camera, turns camera back on and films moon. Also this guy has to have parkinsons or something, I've never seen such a shaky video, as if on purpose...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
i posted a thread about this. you can find here -> www.abovetopsecret.com... turns out its nothing but an airplane. hence the noise with the original video.

I do apologise. And great find!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

no worries. its sometimes hard to search and see if a certain topic has posted about.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree.

Assuming the plane is US or the TR-3B, what was it doing in Venezuela??

Do the Americans want another war??

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
reply to post by gortex

....Do the Americans want another war??

is the sky blue?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by planetzog
reply to post by gortex

....Do the Americans want another war??

is the sky blue?

I suppose it was a silly question!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Interesting.... I saw 'about" the same thing when I saw my one UFO. Woke up from a sound sleep...even smacked my face while I went outdoors to look closer and make sure it was'nt a star....
Same zig-zag before it bugged out......
You guys tell me your your looking at. I'll listen... Wasn't a plane I saw...
That didn't LOOK like a plane in the video to me... Or a flare,OR a fake...
I didn't see a fake.
But,then again, I see chemtrails when I'm sprayed.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Can anyone please tell me why every video of a possible UFO is completely out of focus, shakey and generally un watchable? Do these things only appear to people with really old equipment? The new video cameras let you view the vid as you shoot. You can see what your focus is and make adjustments on the spot so you can "capture the moment". This looks like it was shot from the back of a galloping horse by someone who was drunk. Oh and the UFO looks like a plane to me. I live within a few miles of Langley AFB and I see their jets every day.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Can anyone please tell me why every video of a possible UFO is completely out of focus, shakey and generally un watchable? Do these things only appear to people with really old equipment? The new video cameras let you view the vid as you shoot. You can see what your focus is and make adjustments on the spot so you can "capture the moment". This looks like it was shot from the back of a galloping horse by someone who was drunk. Oh and the UFO looks like a plane to me. I live within a few miles of Langley AFB and I see their jets every day.

I understand what you're saying about the quality of footage. The reasons for the camera shaking could include fear and/or excitement. I appreciate you've seen a lot of these craft because you stay near a base but put yourself in the shoes of a Venezuelan who obviously has not. You must understand not everyone thinks like you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great... YOU SEE a UFO while looking out your window...RUN into the house...FIND your camera...Go BACK outside....FIND the object in the sky...then keep your eye on it while it goes where ever it's going.
Go ahead.... Better yet.. Have a camera on a Tripod and record it from start to finish going across the sky.
You''ll get flamed here either or both ways.
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join