It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nairda

Thank You for your post. It is true that Dacians and Bucegi mountains plays an imported role that I wanted to bring into the attentions of the Thread readers. I will re post your link so everyone will be able to access this great information. Thank You for your contribution.

Prehistoric Dacia by Nicolae Desunsianu

pelasgians.org...
edit on 20-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: edit to add link

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
I starred you for saying something nice about David Icke. haha. He takes way too much crap on ATS.

You are forgetting the fact that the post in question was NOT David Icki, merely a poster on his blog, someone from Romania that doesn't speak English well. No matter what anyone thinks of Icki, it is irrelevant to the content and the poster

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by taters2468

Does anyone know the coordinates of the sphinx? Id like to see if theres anything visible on google earth, or if theres a little black box where it should be
I tried looking up the mountain range itself but google earth didn't come up with anything.

45° 24′ 36″ N, 25° 27′ 0″ E

But you won't see much. GE only has low res of that area

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chocise
I dunno if this has been mentioned in the 8 or so pages, but people, David Icke is connected to this.
You know, David Icke, the turquoise fruit cake. C'mon now, please get real.

You get real

The ONLY connection David Icke has to this is the poster posted the info on his blog DOH

Originally posted by chocise
tbh with you I didn't get much further than the OP's opener... when those 'giants' were mentioned I just switched off!

Yet... your still here

edit on 21-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
One of the really interesting things to me is that, like the Mystery Mountain at Untersberg, one of the big caves here has a Monastery at the entrance.

Here is a picture from 1932

1932 Ialomicioara Cave Chapel Romania Architecture. This is an original 1932 photogravure of the chapel at the entrance to Ialomicioara Cave in Romania. Photograph by W. Weiss. Note: This is from an old print for sale and no better copy has been found, but this is enough for historical purposes of this article
Image Source

In one small room there are relics that date back to St Ioan Casian, who used the cave as a hermitage.

Seems that there is not much available outside Romania on this area. Even Wikipedia only has sparce mention

Bucegi Mountains

The Bucegi Mountains (Romanian: Munţii Bucegi [ˈmunt͡sij buˈt͡ʃed͡ʒʲ], Hungarian: Bucsecs-hegység) are located in central Romania, south of the city Braşov. They are part of the Southern Carpathians group of the Carpathian Mountains. To the east, the Bucegi Mountains have a very steep slope towards the popular tourist destination Prahova Valley (a.o. Buşteni and Sinaia). At a higher elevation is the Bucegi Plateau, where wind and rain have turned the rocks into spectacular figures such as the Sphinx and Babele.

The Bucegi is believed to be the Dacian Holy Mountain Kogainon, on which the mythical figure Zalmoxis resided in a cave.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

But the Monastery is interesting as it ties in with Untersberg.

Rear Chapel of Monastery at Entrance Ialomicioara Cave

Monastery at Entrance Ialomicioara Cave

Both images compliments of
Photography Blog of Watcher Romano
February 2011 by Watcher Romano

Here is a view looking out of the cave

Image Source

Map of the front man section of the cave posted outside the Monastery

Image Source

There are two plaques outside that look like prayers but I need translation. Can't paste those into translator

Image Source

Image Source

Book: Romania & Moldova By Steve Kokker, Cathryn Kemp link

edit on 21-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
St Casian in Ialomicioara Cave

Though the area is visited by many tourists, the caves are not that easy ta access

The monastery is still under construction (being quite a young monastery) but it features a cave, the original cave where St Ioan Casian used to live. In order to get from the monastery yard to the actual cave, we did need to put our navigation skills to test, because the signs are confusing, to say the least and an autumn rain was starting to pour over us.

When we finished the descent we found out that we then needed to climb back a part of our descent, but this time on a much steeper approach.

On the “inside” there is a small praying area and a claustrophobic “room” that can only be accessed with a bit of crawling …

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Do we know which direction to Sphinx is facing?

Just curious in comparison to the one in Egypt.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Do we know which direction to Sphinx is facing?

Just curious in comparison to the one in Egypt.

Not sure but someone wanted a back view?

Entry to Sfinxul, Muntii Bucegi by stratoreaper
www.panoramio.com...

So contrary to the many naysayers that scream the Romanian's are promoting this for bucks, the sign says NATURAL GEOFORM

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmm,
Zorgon let's see

Egipt Sphinx view from the back :

Romanian Sphinx view from the back:

Did U read my post?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nairda
Did U read my post?

This one?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep... just haven't processed it yet
I always start with the back ground info first
Nice shot of the Egyptian's butt though
Didn't have that

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sunset in the Bucegi mountains Romania by stratoreaper
www.panoramio.com...

What better way to start a mystery than with eerie clouds. The video below mentions the secrets and mystery of Bucegi and Department ZERO, yet there is nothing about that in the film. I included it because a) the footage of the mountains is awesome in the myst. But b) the comments on Youtube may be worth checking out for anyone that can translate. Google translate is hell on common speech
c) Music is not bad either

Secretul Departamentului ZERO si misterul Bucegilor

So maybe Lisa can look them over and see if there is any value in those user comments

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Descoperiri in Bucegi - Discoveries in Bucegi

Large documentary in Romanian this part covers the giants and other findings. It seems low quality and skips at times. It would be nice to pull the details of the artifacts so we can look them up

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Pat Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Satellite photos of the underground Hall of Records marked by the Romanian Sphinx in the Bucegi Mountains

This is the location of the underground holographic hall of records as mentioned in the book Transylvanian Sunrise, which has three tunnels, one to Tibet, one to Baghdad, and one that just goes down. This underground installation along with the stargate in Iraq is likely the US’s most closely guarded secret.

Source :labvirus.wordpress.com... -mountains/

Source for the Images Google . labvirus.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
MISTERE: Mitologie & Realitate - Structuri Megalitice in Carpati
MIST: Mythology & Reality - megalithic structures in the Carpathians

Seems the mountains in the region are full of rocks with facial features. Where ever I find these around the world, there are always mysteries in the region

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I looked through the video and the comments and there is nothing there. The video and the music are very nice but this is pretty much it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I will review all these videos from the Romanian TV station on Bucegi Findings and make a summary in English Language as soon as I will be home (within 2 days time). Hope we can all keep up with the subject and not let it die. There is so much more to this and is unreal what people from the local area (and some friends from Romania that I discussed the subject with) know, also additional stories that are somehow related.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok -I saw the video where in the first half on the phone is one of the locals - a museograph from Busteni city where the weird phenomena described in this thread happened.He mentioned that the earthquakes spanned over 5 years period and in parallel people experienced around 20 other manifestations.

The guy in white suite he could be a subject of a conspiracy theory himself.He mentioned that indeed there are military units in the area without being specific and he knows what he is saying believe me.
His name is Pavel Corut and he wrote to date about 150 books - he was a spy during the communist regime in Romania and after the so called "revolution" ( in fact coup d'etat of the lower ranks in the communist regime with the help from many known secret services - but this is another subject all together) he started to write fiction books but on each book on the second half he would put true information about the state of the world affairs (NWO,psychological warfare and how to combat,self determination techniques and generally pointing out to things which were kept and are being kept under wraps by diverse anti progress organizations).
He is most vial against religion denigrating the bilble and he expresses the cult of creationism believing in one God as a super power but not as described in the bible.My sources are telling me that his books are currently being translated in english.

Now in this clip he is saying that giants do exist but not in stature - most notable giants are giants in their mind (geniuses citing some romanians among them Pallade the only Romanian to receive Nobel prize and Paulescu the true discoverer of the insuline) and that he was the first to write in his fiction books about these mysteries in Bucegi Mountains.

So if he knows something about the mysteries for sure as an ex spy he knows to keep a secret.Regardless the facts and the witnesses remain.
As a side note as a guest in another show he categorically denied the existence of Department Zero but again he is not a member of the actual security and spy organizations in Romania (which you might be surprised to find that they actually are more numerous now than during the communist regime...I wonder why)

I do not have time to review the rest of them for now but for sure the guests in this show are experts in their field.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Nairda because: did not finish the reply - hit reply button instad of preview

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
There is a lady in Iasi Romania ..She is called the Blind Clairvoyant

She was invited to NASA, to test her capacities.

Do you have a link to this? I know NASA did a major study on Clairvoyants and Ingo Swann was part of that but i did not see her listed. If you have any source to that I would appreciated it

Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by white.aslan
I don't know how many of you have read the book ´´Etidorhpa´´

Copy of the original book as scanned by University of Conneticutt Internet Archives

Etidorhpa, or, The end of earth : the strange history of a mysterious being and the account of a remarkable journey as communicated in manuscript to Llewellyn Drury who promised to print the same, but finally evaded the responsibility which was assumed (1896) - Book is in Public Domain Available as PDF, kindle and other media. The PDF has original scans of the cover and all 422 pages

www.archive.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Sarmi seget usa , meaning "I hasten to flow" (in Sanskrit) is the ancient capital of Dacia. It is located in the mountains of Group Retezat-Godeanu Orastiei. It is said that this area, where strange lights appear in the middle of the night, is called "twilight zone of Europe. "

Strange lights are sometimes called "Ghost Lights" So I checked for those.

Nothing so far on Sarmizegetusa (except that Sarmizegetusa is the Romania Stonehenge, something I never knew till I looked just today)

I did find this to make a nice illustration for my page

Sarmizegetusa Regia By Mihai Radi

But another area popped up under "Ghost Lights" The red highlighted section is most intereting as it speaks of Aliens and connecting tunnels

Cluj-Napoca - Hoia-Baciu Forest, Romania
46° 46′ 0″ N, 23° 35′ 0″ E

The city is surrounded by forests and grasslands. Rare species of plants, such as Venus's slipper and iris, are found in the two botanical reservations of Cluj-Napoca, Fânaţele Clujului and Rezervaţia Valea Morii ("Mill Valley Reservation").[67] Animals such as boars, badgers, foxes, rabbits and squirrels live in nearby forest areas such as Făget and Hoia. The latter forest hosts the Romulus Vuia ethnographical park, with exhibits dating back to 1678.[68] Various people report alien encounters in the Hoia-Baciu forest, large networks of catacombs that connect the old churches of the city, or the presence of a monster in the nearby lake of Tarniţa.[69][70]

en.wikipedia.org...

Hoia-Baciu Forest - (Found under search for Ghost Lights)

This forest, sometimes called the "Bermuda Triangle of Romania," is located in the middle of Transylvania. It was called Baciu Forest after a shepherd (the chief of a given shepherd camp is called "baci" in Romanian) disappeared inside the forest with his 200 or more sheep. He was searched for everywhere, including in nearby counties, but nobody knew where he was or saw him after he entered the forest. In addition, further disappearances, as well strange sensations of sudden illness, headaches, dread, or other odd sensations has been reported by some visitors. Sometimes mysterious lights and orbs have been observed amongst the trees as well.

Supporting the lights/UFO observations, one of the most famous photographs of a prototypical saucer-like object was captured in 1968 over the forest. Researchers from different institutes, as well all kind of amateurs, visit the forest regularly, including a recent investigation by the American television program, Destination Truth, which captured strange activity. Even if the events do not appear all the time, the forest is considered one of the most active spot in the world regarding apparitions and various unexplained phenomena.

Several theories have been promoted to explain the strange things that appear at times: from unusual electromagnetic readings produced by something inside the earth, to a so-called portal to another world from where beings from the other side sometimes cross over (or vice versa), as well as a theorized crossing point where extraterrestrial beings from alternative universes pass into our dimension.

SOURCE

Related Links:

One thing I am sure of. There is something afoot in this place filled with mystery; where the howling wind has a voice and strange lights hover in the darkness. Hoia Baciu Forest is definitely hiding a secret within its heart.

Hoia Baciu Haunted Forest - Destination Truth - September 14, 2009

Many UFO sightings, reports of some ghost lights, are Plasma UFO's

edit on 22-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join