It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it!! (dont't turn away, its real)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Al Jazeera reporting that the US wants to occupy parts of Egypt, next to Israel.
The Dutch media is reporting, that the stocks turn red due to continuous unrest in middle east.
Bahrain announced protest on the 14th of February to overthrow the government.

Economist say its not that a small economic country as Egypt is pulling down the stocks, its due to political unrest.

My prediction is. The unrest is exploding worldwide, so unrest keeps spreading. You need to be blind to see this turn back to normal. Domino effect.

America is being painted is the puppet master, on Al Jazeera, Mubarak said yesterday i will not be pushed by foreign governments. Sullieman is CIA, also reported on MSM.

Europe is going to fall economical first, because political unrest keeps building up. People will rise to the streets shortly.

It is al happening right now. America is going to be blamed, its already happening on Al jazeera.

I say watch Iran, they have a reason to attack as the saviour
edit on 11-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Never mind the previous posting. I just saw your link and changed it. Thanks for that.
(Second Line)
edit on 11-2-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Bahrein announcement 14th feb

financiel times. 14feb protest

edit on Fri Feb 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And a question to the commentators. I would like you to post were there are protest bin reported.

Tunisia
Egypt
Yemen
Jordan
Sudan

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon
Never mind the previous posting. I just saw your link and changed it. Thanks for that.
(Second Line)
edit on 11-2-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

Its my fault, I posted the thread to early.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That is exactly what the Egyptians told me when I visited their country in 2008. And if I believe them, on their info, it is already much further in the process then just the beginning, contacts are already made for trade. The revolution only drops the veil.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That is exactly what the Egyptians told me when I visited their country in 2008. And if I believe them, on their info, it is already much further in the process then just the beginning, contacts are already made for trade. The revolution only drops the veil.

Well I hope it ends soon for them, i visited Egypt last year. Took the Nile cruise.
Did not liked to poverty there, especially in Luxor bad. Baby sleeping on the street, people begging with one leg.
I almost got robbed, but I understand it now better. I should have gave them everything.

The world will follow, that's my prediction.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Cables: Suleiman favoured by Israel

The telegraph
Come'on world. Suleiman ,Cia ,favoured by Israel. What are we allowing, its our choice

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i dare to dream.

i'll believe it when im watching the world burn and rise from the ashes born anew. alas nothing is going to happen.....not yet anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
America plans to occupy Egypt by 2015. (middle east aritcle, english letters)

That would be assuming that everything even went according to plan. 2015 is a long time away and any number of things could come into play between now and then that could prevent that from happening-if what the article states is even true to begin with,of course. I think this is one of those 'wait and see' things,for sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
America plans to occupy Egypt by 2015. (middle east aritcle, english letters)

That would be assuming that everything even went according to plan. 2015 is a long time away and any number of things could come into play between now and then that could prevent that from happening-if what the article states is even true to begin with,of course. I think this is one of those 'wait and see' things,for sure.

Maybe to people disturbed their plans. I read somewhere that Obama had an very heated discussion yesterday with the Saudi prince, after Mubarak Speech.

Mubarak said will not bow to foreign pressure

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Who`s going to be the the next khufu,king tut, infact who looks like a pharonic one,alah akba,alah akba

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
i dare to dream.

i'll believe it when im watching the world burn and rise from the ashes born anew. alas nothing is going to happen.....not yet anyway.

We are on a train, and there is a clear destination in sight for me. Let aside all the Ancient cultures claiming this would happen, and that space is also reacting correctly according new findings.

I takes one economic swipe, and your in the same situation. And the economic train is crashing worldwide. Due to political unrest(planned unrest?), also presented in this thread with link.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
NO you are wrong. For the simple fact nothing on ATS has ever be predicted correctly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join