It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it!! (dont't turn away, its real)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

So I have to ask a few questions here. There are numerous posts about civil unrest throughout the world. I am just wondering where all these riots around the world are? The irony of it is that there is no rioting anywhere other then the Middle East.

Jordan
Yemen
Libya
Egypt
Albania
Syria
Algeria
Tunisia
Lebanon

All of them have reasons for the rioting, and all are located in the explosive Middle East? Most of these are for numerous different reasons. Government Corruption, Dictatorships, and even just crappy economical situations. Heck in Yemen they are fighting because they are unhappy with the lack of religion in the government. Since the days of the Persians, Mongolians, etc. The nomadic people of the Middle East have been fighters for ages. It's in there blood.

I would like to some documented evidence of riots in Ireland, Italy, or even the UK in 2011. There were riots in the UK in December but those were due to rising tuition costs and some other stuff, but they were not really huge on the scale of the Middle East.

I do not see this as a growing trend in the world. Unfortunately to many Americans are fat dumb and happy and to cowardly to stand up for change. The simple fact of it is that America is supposed to be ruled by Americans not by a bunch of politicians that stick there nose into the whole world's business.

As for responsibility? How is Al-Jazeera any different then Fox News? They both create headlines for ratings. CNN as well there is no such thing as honest media. Not even the independent media is 100% honest. It's all about ratings. Perfect examples of this are Rush Limbaugh and Al Franken. Two opposites on the political spectrum but probably both sit in a restaurant somewhere drinking there expensive liquor and laughing at our expense. They both know how to say the right things to get the other party riled up and then they reap the financial benefits. Americans need to remember the Constitution before it no longer exists. "We the people, for the people" Not we the government.

Back to the rioting. Its a trend int he Middle East and part of the natural cycle that will probably never end.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Europe is going to fall economical first, because political unrest keeps building up. People will rise to the streets shortly.

The only true statement in your "assessment" I'm afraid. Not dissing you my fellow truth seeker and ATS'er but once you begin to not take an entire "assessment" which came from another source (which in and of itself needs to be taken into consideration) and then to allow it to shape/confirm your already preexisting beliefs (in which it might only confirm 40% but you would be surprised on the % that you unknowingly allow to persuade you) and then present it with such a passion that "THIS IS IT!!!"

Especially when so much is already out there and is available....only if you look for it. Good luck

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

The KING of the world......**Barry Sotoro aka Obamanation**

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is all the work of the Anti-Christ behind the scenes. Look at the Gog-Magog war and who partakes in it. Egyptian leadership had to be made Islamic to allow for a African corps assault on Israel during that war, witch is coming soon. We had the first major shake up when Turkey started turning on Israel, now we have Sudan, Ethiopia and most of north Africa.

The Mahdi has his Army in Iraq, Lebanon and Iran. Once Iran and Israel start to trade blows this war will get out of hand quickly and Russia will somehow feel the need to try and take down Israel once and for all, UN-wisely I may add.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The truth is, if you can't feel it in the air, you're not paying attention. It's more than obvious that something huge is happening. This is not the same planet it was even 5 months ago. Things are happening rapidly. With technology like the internet, people are able to communicate and plan. Protests are springing up like crazy and spreading like wild fires.

Even people who don't spend their days on ATS have told me they feel something big is around the corner. Be it the crazy weather, the mass deaths, the uprisings, etc. Just stop and absorb the energy... you will feel it. We're on the brink of something life changing.

ETA: I wasn't saying the internet was created 5 months ago... just in case someone feels the need to gasp.

edit on 11-2-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Ummmm yea. I pay attention to everything to the point of obsession in fact I am OCD which in itself emphasizes my point. People keep saying that "Everyone can feel it in the air that something is coming" I am no sure how you all can even qualify that statement as fact. I don't feel anything coming, I know lots and lots of people that don't feel anything "huge" around the corner. So I guess we are some how left out.

As for the other poster. I'm not even sure how to respond to that. Is that a prediction? I mean Israel isn't at war right now the last I checked. I don't even know how to qualify the Russians will take the opportunity to squash Israel once and for all. I wasn't even aware the Russians wanted to squash Israel in the first place.... The Anti-Christ is defined in the bible (which I am assuming you believe in) as a world leader from the Middle East who will gain followers from all around the world, but he isn't as good a he comes off to be. Barack Obama fits the Anti-Christ M.O. more then anyone else in the world at present, so don't think this has merit sorry.

PS..... The end of the world have so many dates now I can't even begin to comprehend how it can end so many different times. I mean honestly we can only all die once.
edit on 2/11/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Thanks for the info. USA is not the puppet master. The political unrest was caused by Mubarak cutting the internet from what I understand. I believe it that our military would want to get involved though. Let's see how this turns out, and I hope it doesn't get to bloody. Let's hope no one drops the nuke. I believe it's safe to say that would be bad for all of us.
edit on 11-2-2011 by canofnothing because: "bad for all of us" sentence was added.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1

Would this be the same prince that is rumored to be dead in a thread from today?

abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, that's a King... nevermind!

I think its the same one.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel

Spot on, chap.

I agree with everything you are saying. And more.

everything?? okey. Stop participating in the system, by sitting in a local park with a sign. New world here, sit and stop. And a recordplayer in the background playing. ' walk like an egyptian'

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by mikellmikell

No, the American government does not care about relics and artifacts. They care about power, land, and resources. Same with Israel.

What is happening now is the beginning of World Revolution.
Egypt is just the beginning to World War III.

I stand behind your view, my we get it over with already. The only answer is still. Walk like an Egyptian(incl non violence)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

England-government cuts spending effect

Well what was this then. Its all about the money da da dada da dum its all about the money.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing

Thanks for the info. USA is not the puppet master. The political unrest was caused by Mubarak cutting the internet from what I understand. I believe it that our military would want to get involved though. Let's see how this turns out, and I hope it doesn't get to bloody. Let's hope no one drops the nuke. I believe it's safe to say that would be bad for all of us.
edit on 11-2-2011 by canofnothing because: "bad for all of us" sentence was added.

V P Suleiman. CIA linked. (link to the articel)

I think every country is knee deep in problems. The people in Egypt want freedom, Suddenly Israel and America are in trouble. Iran suddenly starts commenting. I think it is more connected then we all think.
But indeed the real puppet master is not America i think, its secret societies.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The way I see it is that the people of Egypt can be all happy that they can elect a new president that will solve all their problems (being sarcastic here). It's the same thing that happened here in the US when the people elected Obama. Some people were thinking he would solve all their problems. I even heard a few people thinking they would not even have to work anymore. I could not believe how much of a miracle worker some people thought Obama was going to be. Now it seems like the pattern will repeat in Egypt.

On the conspiracy side of things, Egypt has been closely working with the US and the Egyptian army has been trained by the US I heard. I heard the army stopped supporting the old leader of Egypt. If the people of Egypt had done nothing, things would likely have continued as normal. The US can support democracy but it takes the will of the people to make things happen. Egypt has serious problems of needing to import basic items like food and oil so any future leader may not be able to solve too many problems. The people may turn on any future leader like they are turning on Obama here. Then they may vote for the opposite party so Egypt may have a Muslim brotherhood leader in another 4 years. It depends on how well the economy is. On one side though, Ben Bernanke is good at printing money but he may be out of office in 4 years. There are a lot of existing regimes in the middle east who are not in favor of democracy taking over.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

England-government cuts spending effect

Well what was this then. Its all about the money da da dada da dum its all about the money.

The student tuition fee's protests really wern't anything special.

I don't think you can call a few thousand students protesting unrest .... And the only reason there was some violence was because of the idiots and gangs that went up there just to cause trouble.

Lets not confuse a few days of protest with unrest in a entire country.

edit on 12-2-2011 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Like I said in the Opening post, Watch Iran.. Iran warship sail into seuz canal since for the last time in the 70ties??
Koeweit-Marocco-saudi arabi have joined the protest. Heard today that N-Korea, and the Chinese people are also started to riot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join