It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it!! (dont't turn away, its real)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What do the protesters in Egypt have planned for today?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well you could say i am extrapolating on the current events and all the news that comes with it. So predicting the obvious

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
What do the protesters in Egypt have planned for today?

The same as the past 17days

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

IMO Edfu was the worst, all the money was only for the tourist, Luxor is poor too, it is a sad thing to read in western media that they are proud to have uncovered parts of the temple road. The Egyptians told me how the houses were destroyed, where families lived for several generations without an acceptable compensation.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Dumbass because: trying to unraffel the core problems of a new free government of Egypt

I don't think the US and Israel will comply to the new demands of the usage of the Suez.

The strategical position of the canal is IMO far more important then the oil, they will go to war, if Egypt becomes a true people power. The war will happen in the whole region, with the feeling of "now or never". It will be extremely difficult to keep a connection between the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea. It will be interesting and harsh. The question is what will Europe do? Will they support the former powers in their struggle to reign? Do they reject them, as main solution of self preservation? And what about the people from that region that live in Europe? We all know it is far more easy to drop chemical bombs on Europe then the US, mainly because it is much closer.

Interesting... Time to move to Russia I guess
edit on 11-2-2011 by Dumbass because: speellingg

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I still don't see any benefit to Iran attacking anyone unless it is out of self defense. They just don't have the capability to sustain success in a war. You can argue their potential nuclear capabilities, but that would provoking a nuclear response, in other words, it would be a kamikaze strike....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty

I still don't see any benefit to Iran attacking anyone unless it is out of self defence. They just don't have the capability to sustain success in a war. You can argue their potential nuclear capabilities, but that would provoking a nuclear response, in other words, it would be a kamikaze strike....

The Iran piece of my thread, is just my philosophy. Iran was hot, for some time. Protests(Nadia),and Nuclear.
I could be completely off with this view. I agree

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Don't you look at the recent post page? There a lot of prediction that come true. I even made a bogus thread about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Since januarie how many unrest were there reported?

England, Ireland, Italy, Tunisia, Egypt,Sudan,Yemen, Jordan,Bahrein. i am sure there were more.
The train, tsjuke tsjuke tsjuuuk

edit on 11-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
With a little bit of imagination, you can see this video as a metaphor. Dexter is us free humanity, and Trinity is TPTB. (there's the train, and before TPTB dies, you can hear the Venus song. You know Venus, the morning star, lucifer, the god of TPTB

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There was a thread made, a few seconds ago.
This video adds to my view of the obvious path we are one. Wake up

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Yeah I do look at recent post but don't see any predictions come true. If you would like to point them out I would happily shoot them down.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by asperetty

I still don't see any benefit to Iran attacking anyone unless it is out of self defence. They just don't have the capability to sustain success in a war. You can argue their potential nuclear capabilities, but that would provoking a nuclear response, in other words, it would be a kamikaze strike....

The Iran piece of my thread, is just my philosophy. Iran was hot, for some time. Protests(Nadia),and Nuclear.
I could be completely off with this view. I agree

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was just created, see i am not far of with Iran(Beware friendly US, Ahmadinejad warns Egyptians)
edit on Fri Feb 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Mubarak just announced his resignation from office, it is on CNN right now, people in the streets are cheering and it seems to be peaceful thus far tribeofmanycolours.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Would this be the same prince that is rumored to be dead in a thread from today?

abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, that's a King... nevermind!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Spot on, chap.

I agree with everything you are saying. And more.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The domino effect! A domino line can be a mile long but take three out in the middle and the effect stops. The ONLY people blaming America for the trouble in Egypt are the people that want Mubarak out. Think on this. I have posted this reply on another thread. All the middle eastern countries that have recently had protests have NO religeous people in their governments, like Iran which is run behind the scenes by the mullahs. All these demonstrations are about the religeous factions gaining power in the respective governments. It has nothing to do with Europe or America. Recently it has been anounced that Arabia over estimated it's oil reserves by 40%. Now if the oil wells are running dry the people who are running these middle eastern countries(the sheiks and dictators) where the protests have been are going to lose their power, which they only hold through oil money. This will cause a power vacuum and the muslim brotherhood want to fill it. Here is a prediction:- after the dust settles Egypt will have a government with a controlling slice being muslim clerics. I could predict Egypt going down the road with sharia law instigated but that would be a prediction to much.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If the US goes in it will be to protedt the relics from looters and religous groups that want to destroy them. Time will tell

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

No, the American government does not care about relics and artifacts. They care about power, land, and resources. Same with Israel.

What is happening now is the beginning of World Revolution.
Egypt is just the beginning to World War III.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Since januarie how many unrest were there reported?

England, Ireland, Italy, Tunisia, Egypt,Sudan,Yemen, Jordan,Bahrein. i am sure there were more.
The train, tsjuke tsjuke tsjuuuk

Unrest in England? There's been none at all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join