It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Qld floods manmade ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Naive, how? No, I haven't heard of TMT. Please enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

so who was to blame for the 1974 Brisbane flood?
that happened a little over 30 years ago
or the 1911 floods, who seeded them

here is a little more reading information for you
KNOWN FLOODS IN THE BRISBANE & BREMER RIVER BASIN

from 1824 to Oct 2010, I think a few of those years we didn't have planes seeding clouds, just typical weather paterns.
Legend has it that the 1824 flood was HAARP related, still looking up a bit more research on that.

questioning is a good thing, when everything however is a conspiracy, that is not so good.

so research all you like, but also look further back than 30 years when it comes to floods and weather patterns.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OP..You did your homework,showed some evidence,and threw it out there. Good job.
www.lakescientist.com...
Notice this sight to Lake Tahoe cloud seeding goes back 50 years. So, the Chinese accidently made Snow.
There's a possibility Australia overseeded.
Your storm looks pretty massive to be manmade,but,with new technologies,you can't dismiss it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Oh ffs...

Parents, use prophylactics please..

I should redact this post, but no. You need to realise just how god damned pathetic it is to bloody call every disaster, attack, psychopath a friggen man made, false flag, psyop tactic.

Ugh, this just pisses me off...

what an ignorant thing to say. it is better he/she was never conceived rather than express grounded concerns at suspicious circumstances. where do you belong???

keep digging op. australia are in cahoots with america and britian in regards to the covering of the truth behind 9/11 and are supporters in the genocidal wars on terror. don't trust your government. *snip*

.Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have not read any recent replies op, I hope this info helps.

Queensland Cloud Seeding Research Program
RAL has been involved in a cloud seeding research program in southeast Queensland, Australia for the past two years. During this time, two seasons of field measurements have been collected, utilizing dual–polarization and dual–Doppler radar and in situ microphysical (aircraft–borne) observational platforms. A randomized hygroscopic cloud seeding experiment was also conducted. In 2009, the second season's field effort took place during the southeast Queensland wet season. Initial data analyses were completed and submitted to the program sponsor in the form of an interim and final report. The results indicated that clouds seeded with hygroscopic flares typically were longer in duration, having a lower hazard rate (chance of dying in a given time step; Fig. 1), although the sample size of the randomized experiment is still too small to make robust claims. Furthermore, a general tendency for initial drop size distributions in seeded clouds to have larger mean diameters and higher large (>20 μm) drop concentrations compared to non–seeded clouds was also observed. These observations suggest that the first step in the hygroscopic seeding conceptual model is occurring in seeded clouds. Other analyses characterized the regional rainfall and synoptic climatology, as well as the natural aerosol conditions and precipitation microphysics in the region. Such results indicated that the so–called northwest regime (yellow in Fig. 2) produced a large portion of the annual rainfall despite being the least frequent, and regimes like the east (red in Fig. 2) and west (blue in Fig. 2) are more common in the wet season (Oct–Mar) and likewise produce large portions of rainfall in those months. These synoptic regimes (and months) are the most ideal for cloud seeding in the region. Other regimes, like the southeast regime (black) which is observed year–round or the southwest (purple) and southeast 'dry' (cyan) regimes (primarily dry season regimes), produced very little rainfall and were most likely responsible for the clear, dry days where seeding would not be possible due to the lack of suitable clouds.
The next steps for the Queensland project are to publish the analysis results that have been produced from the two seasons of data collection, and to continue to develop innovative methods for utilizing the dual–polarization and dual–Doppler radar data for cloud seeding research and also incorporate numerical modeling efforts into the analysis.

www.nar.ucar.edu...

This site has all kinds of info on cloud seeding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join