It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Qld floods manmade ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My first thread so please go easy on me lol
This may be just the conspiricist in me, or not, but …..

Was the Queensland Government behind the recent flooding?

I have no definitive answer as I’ve hit a wall, but maybe fellow ATS members can find out a little more with more experience than I.

Someone else posted a link before about the use of “Cloud Seeding” technology in Australia. Now upon further investigation, pieces of a puzzle seem to be falling into place.

Thursday, February 05, 2009
"Thailand open for business with Queensland"
www.cabinet.qld.gov.au...

09 August 2010
Thai king to help Queensland 'make rain'

The Queensland government's access to the rain-making technology, developed by King Bhumipol over the past 30 years, came a year after the state approached the royal household last year.

As a result, Queensland is set to be the first major region outside Thailand where the rain-making technology will be put into full effect.

www.sbs.com.au...

Now that they've done a press release to the MSM, I went digging a little further and it gets interesting.

Between the periods of Dec 07 > Mar 09 there is evidence that the government authorised testing of this technology.

Two seasons of field research operations were conducted in Southeast Queensland. Season one took place from Dec 2007–Mar 2008 and season two from Nov 2008–Feb 2009. The facilities involved in the field research included aircraft, radars, and surface disdrometers.

ral.ucar.edu...

Within this document it states 2 aircraft was used.
The first aircraft (ZS–JRA) an Aerocommander

a South African registration that now seems to be owned on the Gold Coast (sth of Brisbane)
www.airport-data.com...

The second aircraft (N747RE) a Piper Cheyenne II

a North American registered plane

FAA Aircraft Registration (N747RE)
Aircraft Summary
Summary Owner Airworthiness Serial Number
PIPER PA-31T
Fixed wing multi engine
(8 seats / 2 engines) SALE REPORTED
LAS VEGAS, NV
(Individual) Standard/Normal 31T-7720032
Aircraft Details
Engine Weight Speed Mode S Code
P&W PT6A SER
Horsepower: 750 (Turbo-prop) Less than 12,500lbs 162mph 52407007
Registration Details

Status Certificate Issue Date Airworthiness Date Last Action Date
Sale reported 1993-12-17 2010-12-21

source

N 747RE
Fixed wing multi engine with landing gear Twin Turbo-prop engine
Manufacturer: PIPER
Model: PA-31T
Serial Number:
Aircraft first registered in US: 1997-05-15

Owner: WEATHER MODIFICATION INC
Operator: WEATHER MODIFICATION INC
OWNER WEATHER MOD INC
source

also spotted in Thailand !
www.abpic.co.uk...

Lets just go back to the ' Last Action Date' of the Piper - 2010-12-21
This I cannot prove that the plane caused, but last action date just happens to be the week of the floods in Far North Qld !!

Now there is a full report of over 250+ pages that i am still trying to render, but

s program inform the recommendations presented herein.
Current Assessment of Cloud Seeding Technologies in SEQ
1. The results from the randomized seeding experiment in the SEQ CSRP can be summarized as follows:
a. The statistical analysis results show similar tendencies (although based on a relatively small sample) to hygroscopic seeding experiments conducted in Mexico and South Africa where seeded clouds tended to rain over a longer time and larger area than unseeded clouds

Full report here pdf (14mb)

These planes were based out of Archerfield Airport, approx 10km south of Brisbane CBD and 100km east of Toowoomba (where the latest 'inland tsunami' was that you have all seen the footage of.) which is more than easily accessible to the area.

This is the first time in around 30yrs i think that SEQ had received so much rain in one area. And that prior to 2008 Australia itself was 90% drought declared. So i don't blame them for looking at alternatives, but they had already 'planted the seed' prior to letting the public know of their intentions.
I just cannot prove (YET) that this qld govt was behind these latest deluges of water, but the Premier Anna Bligh, appears to me to be sorrowful for those that lost their lives/homes/belongings, but the other side of me is saying maybe she was fore-warned of this, hence why coming over as all apathetic all of a sudden.

Thanks for reading

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't be in the least bit suprised if so.

Well done sport, choice first thread.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Star and Flag
This is the first time I have seen pictures of the planes that are being used. Great find. I have been looking for evidence of these aircraft.
ral.ucar.edu...

As far as being your first thread, I looked up your profile and you authored a few more.
unless that was a joke.
edit on 10-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: trying to post pic

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh ffs...

Parents, use prophylactics please..

I should redact this post, but no. You need to realise just how god damned pathetic it is to bloody call every disaster, attack, psychopath a friggen man made, false flag, psyop tactic.

Ugh, this just pisses me off...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

I highly doubt them two piddly little planes could cause the floods we saw..
The storm clouds that caused the flloods were seen coming in from miles away...

Sometimes things are just what they are..It's not like it's never rained in Queensland during it's rainy season before..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Oh ffs...

I should redact this post, but no. You need to realise just how god damned pathetic it is to bloody call every disaster, attack, psychopath a friggen man made, false flag, psyop tactic.

Why are you trolling this op's thread. I think he/she did a pretty good job of laying out his/her case. This is one of the few threads I have seen with real info to back their theory up. While these planes may not be related to this storm system, it is a preety good find for the op to dig around for the info.

I believe that this is how a thread should be posted.
Keep on a haten to derail someones thread there sport.
Jacka$&

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
As far as being your first thread, I looked up your profile and you authored a few more.
unless that was a joke.
edit on 10-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: trying to post pic

thanks liejunkie - 1st thread more based on what ATS is about rather than the 'off-topic' style threads I've started.

Badwolf
Oh ffs...

I'll think you'll find that i've never stated that they DID - just facts pointing towards they could and may have.

Backinblack

Sometimes things are just what they are..It's not like it's never rained in Queensland during it's rainy season before..

I agree as well, but I doubt that i would ever get any concrete evidence just pieces of a puzzle that may be in the wrong box.

cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow, I live in Illinois. Look what I found.
This is from the link you provided.

Illinois Weather Modification Projects
Objective:
Rain Enhancement

Duration:

Products and Services Provided:
Aerial Cloud Seeding Operations & Personnel
Aircraft for Cloud Seeding
Weather Radar System

www.weathermodification.com...

I googled Illinois weather in 1977 and look what I found.

The Midwest, including Illinois, experienced in 1977-1978 its most severe wintersince weather records began in the early|Nineteenth Century. The major impact in Illinois
came from a record-breaking number of 18 severe winter storms. In a normal year only 4
storms occur. The record winter began with three snowstorms in late November and
ended with an extremely damaging ice storm in late March. Unusual snow patterns occurred
with several storms and they lasted in Illinois much longer than usual. Weather
conditions (low pressure centers) producing many of the storms were more often of
Canadian origin than usual, and these lows had lower pressure and moved slower than
normal, resulting in higher surface winds and longer lasting and hence more severe storms.
Cold temperatures coupled with the frequent snowstorms resulted in record long lasting
snow cover with up to 120 days with 1 inch or more cover in northern Illinois and 90
days in southern Illinois.
The storms led to deaths of 62 persons and injuries to more than 2000. Utilities
and communication systems suffered great losses due to damages to lines, poles, and
towers. Transportation losses included damaged vehicles, delayed shipments, and great
delays in bus and airline service; however, railroads benefited with increased usage and
helicopters and snowmobiles proved valuable in rescue service. The local, state, and federal
institutions were beset with enormous and costly problems including care of roads
and lost taxable income due to absenteeism.

www.isws.illinois.edu...

This is definitely suspicious. I think we can look at that link you posted and look for more weather seeding related madness. You cannot deny that this is fishy here.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh ffs...

Why are you trolling this op's thread.

Define 'Trolling' in the context of what I said? It *IS* pathetic what the OP asks.

And it's non bloody stop on ATS, but when it comes to things like the floods here where I bloody live, I take damn offence at it.

Oh and should I throw in a name to make my post == yours? And hide it in characters?

M@r@n...

edit on 10/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by lavenlaar

We disagree on a lot Black, but here you are spot on - and I hope I don't taint your post by associating myself with it.
Sorry if that happens.

Why do people always have to ignore reality to make up illusion and call if possibility... No matter what the event, there is something nefarious behind it, no matter how absurd it seems, and people jump on it like it's ZOMG SO TRUE!!111

In this one case, I know people who lost family members in these floods, and I know for a fact these areas are not immune to these events, but so far apart that complacency sets in.

The floods were Natural. To suggest they were coordinated makes me sick.

What sort of mindless miscreant would suggest this, eludes me, but being pissed off at it, obviously makes me a troll.

Sign of the times, humanity is just getting stupider and stupider.... It never floods unless man causes it.. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
I'll think you'll find that i've never stated that they DID - just facts pointing towards they could and may have.

You've set the seed in the fertile ground that causes this sort of twaddle to grow.

next week, someone else will post about having heard about how it was man made, they recall a thread saying it on ATS, it it true??

Then someone else will say "I think it is true, makes sense, look at haarp, and the lhc, and chemtrails!!" which adds an insoluble and ignorant validity to the first persons question.

Then, another storm will hit, and someone else will post about how they hear these man made storms are becoming more common.

The a month later, someone else will post about all the man made storms. A compendium of facts gleaned from snippets made by previous threads and a lot of conjecture.

People will not start at the beginning, they will jump on it and take everything at face value.

Before you know it, you will have just as many new threads on man made storms causing floods like this in a FACTUAL manner, as you have time shifting threads where new zealand has shifted from the top west of Australia to the Bottom right, and people will post how they just KNOW it was not that way before.

Cheers, we need more of this to obfuscate ATS.

I heard lindsay lohan was a reptilian. Is this true??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
well - looks like they were still 'seeding' in 2010 !

PROFESSOR ROGER STONE: It will be certainly within the catchments of the Wivenhoe Dam and the Somerset Dam and perhaps some other dams and farming regions around the eastern Darling Downs and Lockyer Valley. That’s for a start. But that’s primarily bd we have these radars that can you believe happen to be in exactly the right place at the right time the best radars in the world that the bureau of meteorology have installed here near Brisbane so that’s been unbelievably valuable.

KATHY McLEISH: That's what's prompted the government to fund the multi million dollar cloud seeding research. This week, Natural Resources Minister Craig Wallace launched the project.

CRAIG WALLACE: Well we’ve got to try it and we’ve got to try it properly this is a $7.6M four-year project that we’ll be doing. So we will test the science, we will test the theory behind this to make sure it does work and if it does work there’s a future program in South East Queensland and perhaps the rest of the state where we could undertake cloud seeding to increase rainfall events.

SOURCE - ABC transcript

Make of it as you will. I too, feel for those that lost everything & lives in the recent disasters, but I never thought of that being able until i did my own research.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh ffs...

Why are you trolling this op's thread.

Define 'Trolling' in the context of what I said? It *IS* pathetic what the OP asks.

And it's non bloody stop on ATS, but when it comes to things like the floods here where I bloody live, I take damn offence at it.

Oh and should I throw in a name to make my post == yours? And hide it in characters?

M@r@n...

I think you need to cross reference some of the info in the op's links.
www.weathermodification.com...

Every country or city that is listed shows the date of the weather modification. You can google the weather for the time and country listed in the site. Every city I have checked has had unusually extreme deadly weather for the time posted. This is severely suspect.
Try looking some of this stuff up instead of bashing people. This is madness how every city or country listed that has a weather modification program also encounters extreme weather. This is a definite hit here. I think the Op found something of great significance here. This is what ATS needs to be about. Look the damn info up people it is in there. From the 70's to present day.

This is the first time that I can say wow and really mean it in a good way on ATS.
It looks like TPTB still cannot figure out how much is too much.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My opinion is NO, the floods or cyclone were not manmade by these planes. It is the norm for QLD & Northern NSW to have floods.

While the rest of Australia donates to help those who lost everything and the people in QLD band together and clean up the mess that this NATURAL disaster has caused, all you can come up with is this... fair dinkum

Go do something more productive with yourself mate.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iMawake
My opinion is NO, the floods or cyclone were not manmade by these planes. It is the norm for QLD & Northern NSW to have floods.

While the rest of Australia donates to help those who lost everything and the people in QLD band together and clean up the mess that this NATURAL disaster has caused, all you can come up with is this... fair dinkum

Go do something more productive with yourself mate.

Quit bashing and look the info up dude. What the hell? Look at the darn cities and countries. There is a link to the seeding and severe weather. Not just severe weather but deadly out of season weather.

I am sorry op. I usually do not get this defensive, but people are ignorant. Opinions and all. If these people would take the time to investigate, they would not be leaving hateful or disrespectful comments. I know because I am usually the skeptic on this kind of topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well, sorry to say I find it all underwhelming.

Cloud seeding does not cause 30 year floods - mother earth does.

Weathermodification.com has absolutely no relevance to the floods in question, and the fact that 30 years ago these floods occurred just as traumatically, as well as in 1918 means that somehow these organisations must be involved with Time Travel also.

This is a BALONEY THREAD.

Simple. But it's too late, people are filling their heads up with "ZOMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!" crap and now I expect to see this regurgitated ad nauseum.

Cheers...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well, sorry to say I find it all underwhelming.

Cloud seeding does not cause 30 year floods - mother earth does.

Weathermodification.com has absolutely no relevance to the floods in question, and the fact that 30 years ago these floods occurred just as traumatically, as well as in 1918 means that somehow these organisations must be involved with Time Travel also.

This is a BALONEY THREAD.

Simple. But it's too late, people are filling their heads up with "ZOMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!" crap and now I expect to see this regurgitated ad nauseum.

Cheers...

You are so full of yourself. It says on the site that cloud seeding has been happening for decades. How do you know that this storm was not related. You need to be knocked off of your holy pedestal and practice what you preach. Deny ignorance. If there is cloud seeding going on then there is weather modification. That would be man made weather modification by the way.

I still do not know if this is linked to the chemtrail crap. Look at my past chemtrail posts. I do not believe in the poisoning us bit.
edit on 10-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: misread your post

EDIT: Prove to me that this storm was not related to weather modification, oh wise one.
edit on 10-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: butchered my post

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I love the thread op.
I dug up one more story that kind of relates to the people that say "we" cannot produce severe storms through weather modification. We all might remember this story here.

Chinese weather scientists were embarrassingly caught out by a sudden cold snap yesterday. They had decided to 'seed' clouds with chemicals to produce rain and ease a drought in Beijing. The operation went exactly as they had hoped - except that temperatures dropped sharply and the precipitation fell as snow..

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ worldnews/article-1224475/China-overdoes-cloud-seeding-end-drought--blankets-Beijing-snow.html

This is totally feasible that the Qld floods were a part of a runaway seeding campaign. I will leave your thread alone now..lol.. I love it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
@Badwolf - i respect your comments and criticisms, but please, if you don't believe/or want to, then so be it. I don't believe in half the wild stories here on ATS but I don't bag their time and effort, i just move on.

Cloud Seeding has been around in Australia since 1947 ! Implemented by the CSIRO. They say that it can increase rainfall and precipitation by up to 20%

It has been conducted over known areas of Snowy mountains (recent floods) NW Victoria source (where current floods started).

@imawake - never stated the cyclone was manmade. It started off the east coast of Vanuatu.

I think the only way to have some sort of proof, would be if the planes/seeding operations were happening on that eventful day Sunday > Mon 10/01/2011 110.8mm - but then there will be still those that don't believe for this to be possible. So be it ! I saw a link and article and thought what if this to be true?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Mate floods such as these ones have been happening way before any weather modification technology was even thought of. Look up the 1893 Brisbane flood for one example. You can't tell me they were doing weather modifications then.

There are floods in QLD & Northern NSW every year. It is a common occurance. This one unfortunately was on a larger scale but still not out of the ordinary.

Edit: No one said that we can't do this, we are just saying that it isn't the case in this instance.

To the OP, why post something on a forum if you just want people to only agree with it. Where is the fun in that?

edit on 11-2-2011 by iMawake because: added

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join