It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brewer to Countersue Federal Government Over Immigration Enforcement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The Mexican drug cartel's presence could be increasing in leafy North Texas neighborhoods

That is happening all over. And has been for years.

I live on a 6 mile long dirt road in the middle of nowhere in NC. We have at LEAST three drug dealers on the road who I could name. Late at night I have passed Cadillacs and T-birds sitting next to other cars on the side of the road. This includes right out side my farm! Call the Cops??? Nothing happens. A neighbor who is a forester found fields of M... and finally had to call in the FEDS. The response of the local cops was to pull him over ever time they saw him and ticket him. He can not drive in the county any more!

Corruption is now through out our legal system.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Which is why it so important to contact your representatives and let them know how you feel about illegal immigration. Stand behind the ones who have bills against companies hiring iegals, or any issue against illegal immigration or amnesty.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I take it you are being sarcastic. The difference between legal and illegal murders is that the thousands of illegal ones could have been prevented.

I am so very sorry but what? I HOPE you are being sarcastic. I live in a city with a very low illegal immigrant population and a high murder rate. I am having a hard time finding the rate of LEGAL murders in my hometown.

Tugging at the heart strings with a few random annecdotes will not work but if you did not want anyone that does not see things the way you do to take you seriously, I wish you would have made that clear earlier.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I also believe the four border states should also contact the following...

Your local gun shop...
Local pawn shops...

each has proven american standard self defense system available for your private use...

I read tha article on a ranch for sale... in southern texas because it was on the drug route... Well texas is a castle state so... Why not build housing for homeless veterans... form armed neighborhood watches...... well do the math...

What gets me is that the US government has not had a false flag ran on it.... a staged mexican raiding party into the US sponsored by the drug lords...

I have to wonder which locals are paid off by the cartels...??????

again s and f

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

....form armed neighborhood watches.....

It is already done. However the US government has declared WAR on us civilian patrols. What ever happen to neighborhood watch????

While Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the Mexican government where they are.

Minutemen say corrupt, heartless government drives Mexican citizens from home.

The government of Mexico yesterday issued a threat of legal action against the Minuteman Civil Defense Corp...

According to the U.S. State Department, the Mexican government has a long and sordid history of human rights violations and corruption that continues today. Millions of frustrated Mexican citizens have given up trying to change their government and are now voting with their feet by crossing into the United States, using legal and illegal means.

The Minutemen do not blame Mexican nationals for wanting to live and work in the United States, said Chris Simcox, President of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. "Our grievance is with the corrupt Mexican government and the oligarchs in power there who are callously shifting the responsibility of their impoverished population to the United States taxpayer through ineffectual border control efforts."

Simcox continued, "The border policies of the Mexican and United States governments have created a tragic and dangerous situation for citizens of both countries. Each year hundreds of Mexican and other nationals die a horrible death as they traverse desert wilderness attempting to illegally enter the United States. Among the sea of humanity that moves across the open borders every day, terrorists are free to walk across the border unchecked with chemical, biological and even nuclear materials. This is an unacceptable level of national security risk in a post-9/11 world"....October 2005 www.prweb.com...

Perhaps it is time to strike at the heart. The USA "Declared WAR on Drugs" and if that "declaration" is not just a use of words then it looks like NApoli could be up for treason as they pull the National guards from the border states and leave our borders wide open!

January 03, 2011 - Legalized Civilian Militia Groups the Answer to Arizona's Border Security Problems? ------ Special Guests | Arizona State Rep.-elect Jack Harper

One state legislator, Jack Harper, plans to introduce a bill early this year that would establish a state militia under the direction of the Arizona National Guard to help patrol the border.

JENKINS: .... Jack, in 2007, you passed legislation to create a state-sanctioned militia here in Arizona. The then-governor, Napolitano, vetoed it....

HARPER: Well, you might have heard that three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops now. And Arizona is supposed to lose the federally funded National Guard troops in June or July. Well, we're going to get crushed once the National Guard's off the border because the -- the -- the -- these forces in Mexico that smuggle illegal aliens and drugs into our country, they're more considered with the National Guard than they are Border Patrol. Border Patrol's under -- you know, it's under Janet Napolitano, and that's not really an intimidating factor.

But a military uniformed person on the border makes a lot more sense. Now, using the Homeland Security Force volunteers to observe the border and the National Guard to react to incursions across our border is something that we're going to explore, should the National Guard under -- with federal funding leave our border.

JENKINS: What does Governor Brewer think about this? Have you had conversations with her about this idea?

HARPER: Governor Brewer, for the second bill about funding, training, equipping and deploying the Homeland Security Force and the National Guard at the border -- she still maintains that it is the responsibility of the federal government to control the border. And I agree with her on that. But we are going to get crushed in June when the National Guard leaves the border, and everybody knows that. It'll be back to the way it was. You know, the -- these drug cartels will be rushing people across the border and we'll just get overrun.

The first bill, though, to establish the Homeland Security Force, I believe I'm going to have bipartisan support again. And I don't know that Governor Napolitano -- I'm sorry -- Governor Brewer will be opposed to that, like Governor Napolitano was.... www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
That is happening all over. And has been for years.
Corruption is now through out our legal system.

Yes. You have pointed out where local law enf perhaps enjoys drug payoffs. It may be that only the Feds can keep up the cartel hunts.

The 1980s "low intensity conflicts" (anti-leftist govt wars, to which Iran-Contra [RR, Ollie North, Bush Sr., CIA] are attached) in Central America helped improve the drug supply routes to the US, and also started the flow of illegal labor northward. By the 1990s, with the help of NAFTA and the border maquiladoras, American business became addicted to cheap illegal labor.

US workers (even in the MidWest) were forced out of good paying jobs. Alabama businesses advertised in Spanish in Mexico for workers; then politicians there ran on platforms of "English only" and anti-illegal, as if that got to the root of the problem.

If American businesses (and private citizens) hired only legal labor, that would get to the root of the problem...

Originally posted by Night Star
Stand behind the ones who have bills against companies hiring iegals

Instead, over the years, American business and politicians under their control let the labor battle be about left wing sympathies of the plight of the illegal (lack of water in desert crossings, sanctuaries, etc---threatening sympathizers with jail!) and right wing fear of national ID cards, etc. Also, American voters thought their problems could be solved by going to the poles to vote on cultural issues (abortion, gays, God, etc.....recently switching to the Constitution/deficit. which still leaves illegal labor a non-issue), instead voting in politicians who favored employers over employees. So nothing got done to the businesses that hired illegal labor!!

Next time a politician says, for example, that Dems are in favor of illegal immigration, ask that politician if he/she is in favor of prison time for employing illegal labor.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Where they pull this crapola...

would you like an idea... say a way they (the feds) cant step in or stop you...

think of forming corporations...

jj. luna style...

they are not militias, they are private security companies... say for the ranchers.... and neighborhoods...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join