It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Anonymous message to the United States Government! (Regarding Egypt)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Anonymous just gets more and more ridiculous ever month.

A non accountable non elected group of people that decide on an arbitrary basis who is or isn't guilt of and punishable for things they as a group deem as bad ranting on about democracy like a 1st year university student that has just finished watching v for vendetta.

Should the US government keep their noses out of Egypt, Yes, does it have anything to do with a bunch of "hackers" from a rather silly web site. No

Star for that. Good post.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
I can't wait to laugh at all the little Anon kiddies as they are dragged out of their Mom's basement crying after they are arrested by the FBI.

Silly script kiddies...

Some of them are probably people you'd least expect.
Maybe even people who are employed by the government.
Maybe people who work for mega corporations like Microsoft?

You'd never be able to catch them all, plus there are plenty of hackers on the internet who would probably want to follow suit.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In what way could the video not be genuine? Anonymous is everyone, not a single contained group of select individuals. I'd say the video is definitely "genuine".

We are going to see more things like this crop up as the world continues to come apart at the seams

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by TechUnique

That is of course if the video is genuine which I doubt.

Check out the Channel which posted the video and check out some of their other videos.

Seems pretty genuine to me mate.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?

if isreal gave you the gun and trained you how to rob banks and even put you on there payroll then yes they would be supporting that..

kx

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Don't know what else to say but

I'd imagine all their names and locations have been known for some time now. Me thinks they are getting a bit big for their Britches as they used to say. That is of course if the video is genuine which I doubt.

The video is genuine and you are as much anon as the person the made the video. should you choose to be.

kx

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Anonymous just gets more and more ridiculous ever month.

A non accountable non elected group of people that decide on an arbitrary basis who is or isn't guilt of and punishable for things they as a group deem as bad ranting on about democracy like a 1st year university student that has just finished watching v for vendetta.

Should the US government keep their noses out of Egypt, Yes, does it have anything to do with a bunch of "hackers" from a rather silly web site. No

What's so rediculous about people that stand up for what they believe in, challenging the powers they think do wrong?
That's called freedom of speech to express their opinion of the government of the USA.
Making and spreading a youtube video is a very peaceful way to make people aware of their opinions.
The way you redicule these people with comments like "ranting on about democracy like a 1st year university student " and ""hackers" from a rather silly web site", what do you suggest they do instead then?
Getting all violent and forcing their beliefs onto others maybe?
Oh wait, maybe thats what they think the guys they are adressing in this video do...
edit on 9/2/11 by Tollon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Optimally i think the US should not support either side and should stay out of a family feud.
If "the people" want change they will affect it, if not ...
But help to either side could taint the true outcome as it always does.
Praying for the peoples of Egypt is all i can offer, hope it works.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It seems to me Anonymous is a shadow group who does even know who they are made up of. You have a point and I should have made my point better. That could have been posted by one member without the blessings of the whole group is how I should have worded it. Do you know if it was a decision by the group or one angry member looking for attention. If you think about it, why would Hackers advertise when they are looking at twenty plus years for their crimes? I suspect any Hacker worth worrying about is not advertising like common media whores.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

If ever there were a time for our government to shut the hell up, it is now. Too late though, Obama is already on record with multiple positions.
edit on 2/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It seems to me Anonymous is a shadow group who does even know who they are made up of. You have a point and I should have made my point better. That could have been posted by one member without the blessings of the whole group is how I should have worded it. Do you know if it was a decision by the group or one angry member looking for attention. If you think about it, why would Hackers advertise when they are looking at twenty plus years for their crimes? I suspect any Hacker worth worrying about is not advertising like common media whores.

I believe they probably used YouTube to spread this message because its the easiest way to get a message out.

Any cause , good or bad needs to be publicised somehow, I don't see what they are doing wrong by using Youtube for those means.

Please enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
well I ALMOST had a change of heart
about anonymous.

I was in complete agreement with the message
til he mentioned the United Nations.

If anon is associated with the United Nations,
then I want no part of them. United Nations
mean NWO and I will not be an accessory.

AND as a side note: If Anon is associated
with the United Nations then they are
associated with George Soros. They are
all on the same side.

While I agree that Egyptians should have their
freedom from tyranny, I must say that ousting
one dictator and gaining another even more evil is
not making progress at all.

Nothing is at it appears to be.
CIA Motto

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why shout for your own freedom of speech and movement in US then complain when another nation does??

This group aren't hackers they have put their vids on U Tube for a while and what they say is true.

US Government has been giving Egypt one and half BILLION Dollars every year in Military Funds they HAVE provided arms/tear gas etc also with a clause stating that it would be illigal or them to be used against their own people which is why US complained when they were.

When the Egyptian people do eventually get their democracy the first thing they will do is shout loud about what Isreal is doing to the Palastinian People and their Land and the illegal occupation of the land.

Now will US still stand by the Rothchild owned Isreal then? Very different matter eh!

The name Rothchild first appeared in the 18th Century when Myer Amschel Bauer established his Banking Empire in Frankfurt and changed the family name to Rothchild.
The Bauers were a notorious Satanic family in Middle Ages Germany and the Major Rothchilds remain master black magicians to this day.
Mayer Amschels father Moses was a money lender and proprietor of a counting house.
The name Rothcschild derives from the German 'rotes-child' or 'red shield'/'red sign' refering to the hexagram which hung over the Bauer home as their logo-better known as the star of david. (funny Isreal didn't come about until 1947/48) I think it's time to join the dots.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
US Government has been giving Egypt one and half BILLION Dollars every year in Military Funds they HAVE provided arms/tear gas etc also with a clause stating that it would be illegal or them to be used against their own people which is why US complained when they were.

did u think about that statement before you typed it ???

since tear gas is only effective for crowd control
and that is it's purpose, then who the heck did
the US think that Egypt was gonna use it on????
Aliens getting off flying saucers in Harir Square ???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

US Government has been giving Egypt one and half BILLION Dollars every year in Military Funds they HAVE provided arms/tear gas etc also with a clause stating that it would be illegal or them to be used against their own people which is why US complained when they were.

did u think about that statement before you typed it ???

since tear gas is only effective for crowd control
and that is it's purpose, then who the heck did
the US think that Egypt was gonna use it on????
Aliens getting off flying saucers in Harir Square ???

Did the US think about it before they supplied them? I think is more to the point!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
If anon is associated with the United Nations,
then I want no part of them. United Nations
mean NWO and I will not be an accessory.

At the risk of sounding naive could you please elaborate on that?

-TU

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?

well said, all this 'anonymous' stuff is just too neat and tidy for my liking, same with the wikileaks situation, something stinks, and i think its all been to divert our attention away from a real issue.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Did the US think about it before they supplied them?
I think is more to the point!

well first off before i answer that I want to
clarify something.

Just because it says "Made in USA"
on the label does NOT mean the US
Government sold it to them.

There are many privately held defense
contractors in the US that make up
the Military Industrial Complex.
And many of these private defense
contractors make arms sales to
nations that are on a safe list.
So as long as the MIC isn't selling
nuclear tech, the US Gov pretty much
steers clear of private capitalism.

So there is a big difference between a label saying

"Made in the USA"

and one that reads

"Sold by the US Government"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
all this 'anonymous' stuff is just too neat and tidy for my liking, same with the wikileaks situation, something stinks, and i think its all been to divert our attention away from a real issue.

correct u r

wikileaks funded by Soros,
Soros wants a New World Order through
the United Nations

anon comes on the scene and attacks the
banks that stopped processing donations
to wikileaks. so anon was helping wikileaks.
and now anon is attacking opponents of regime
change in Egypt.

that's ironic, cuz that's the same objective as Soros,
The United Nations, and the NWO. so that makes
anon guilty of fostering and purporting the NWO
agenda by association.

This agenda is like a finely tuned Orchestra.
The woodwinds have their parts to play. Brass
have their parts to play. Percussion have their
own parts as well. However, there is only 1
Conductor who keeps them all on the same
sheet of music. And the conductor is Soros.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have to give credit to Anonymous on pointing out that Hypocritical nature of America as I don't think anyone can argue against that with a foot to stand on.

However, I do have to say that a few of there points are unfounded. In Diplomacy and keeping the peace amongst the world there are things that you have to ignore etc.. Whether you like it or not a lot of the dealing with Egypt have been to the betterment of the world. examples.. Keeping Israel safe (which I am not 100% for), Having a place to take planes when we are in the Middle East much like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait.

It could also be argued that since we buy oil from Middle Eastern countries we are supporting Terrorism against the world and ourselves. If you really think we use oil produced in the US then you are mistaken. Most of our oil comes from the Middle East and South America. The oil from the Middle East is used for military applications, and the South American is used for domestic. Almost all the oil produced in the US is sold to other countries.

Also it is rather stupid to say that because of Free Trade with the world we somehow are supporting the police against the protesters? That makes no sense at all. I also have to agree with another poster when they said that it was adding fuel to the fire so to speak. These riots have been going on for so long it's not even front page news anymore. The only thing that is occurring are that more people are being hurt by them. Lack of food and supplies to the people not supporting the rioting. Also there was a very interesting article the other day from a businessman who supported the rioters. Where he basically said at this point he is worried that Islamic extremists will begin to push there own agendas and Egypt will become a religious state rather then a Democracy which was supposed to be the point in the first place. You can read it yourself here. www.foxnews.com...

There have also been fears of this from Israel as well. People are quick to support revolution because they have this ingrained notion that it will make things better. Well my question is simple. What happens if Mubarak steps down right now and leaves? Who will be in power? Who will run things? I am guessing there will be a few responses that will say no one needs to run things they can be free of rules etc. The truth of it is that if there is no one in power that is when the people you really don't want in power step in. It is a proven fact that people look to someone to lead. If there are no leaders then someone will step up. This presents a very good chance that someone like a Fundamentalist Muslim or Dictator will take the position of power. Everything willl seem fine and dandy until 30 yrs later you realize you have another Mubarak or worse you have another Dictator that will just shoot you when you question his power.

One big difference between Mubarak and say Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is that Mubarak didn't order the protesters killed in the streets. Khamenei would have and would likely have gassed them with something a bit more lethal then tear gas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join