Hackers Anonymous message to the United States Government! (Regarding Egypt)

page: 5
64
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If the are a disorganized group of kids....man they got some SERIOUS JEWELS HANGING between the trees...

Funny most of the people on here would nvr have the courage to do this kind of thing. If it turns out they are pimplefaced kids and they are willing to do this....WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT US? If they are so poorly organized etc and still having this much effect...imagine what WE could do, IF WE HAD massive jewels....

THis reminds me of people watching professional fights...the side with one side or the other and yell about how the other guy is a bum and they would kick his a s s lol....but if the time came they would cower in the corner if they had to fight,,,

Atleast ANON are not being sheep and are willing to risk a part of themselves to help better humanity....what have most of us done to contribute in the last year....or worse our entire lives....??




posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by VI0811
 


I do. Are you able to offer an intelligent rebuttal or is your M.O. simply to call one names? If you are what passes for a "patriotic American" today, my assumption will be you are a passively genocidal bully who prefers Muslims dead, homosexuals castrated and Mexicans rounded up. My guess is you'd claim I don't "support the troops" because I think the wars illegal and you use such as justification to label those like me in Orwellian doublespeak "Enemies of America." You would likely support Toby Keith in a run for Congress. I stand with real patriots, those willing to use their birthright freedoms to protest against government abuse, against wars for profit.


I do not believe I need to say anything. You have put the way you are totally in perspective. You have no idea who I am or my beliefs and you judged me harshly as you have judged America in your previous post. You seem very blame-full and shameful. I never said anything to likes of what you mentioned above, nor is this the thread for those discussions. If you are going to assume and judge without investigation or education, then you are you the very person you project to disband and put forth judgmental hate.

If you live in America, and want change, take the steps to bring about that change in a peaceful manner. If you do not live in America, and want to spew hate towards everyone here. Then, we are here waiting for you ....



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
It seems to me that a lot of people still don't understand what Anonymous is. It's not some select, small group of people. It's thousands of random people worldwide and never the same exact people. Anon is all of us. They're the people. The government may arrest a few of them now and then. All that will accomplish is pissing others off even more.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



I think most of us would agree, that we can speak for ourselves, nor should we be ashamed to claim individuality. If a group wants to band together and have one speak for them, that good to, but don't say he is in all of us whether or not we agree with them/him or not ..... The whole point of this place ( ATS ) is so we all have an individual voice and opinion in a peaceful fashion.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by roughycannon
I'm sure I read somewhere that this video isn't the work of ANON some random dude posted the video pretending to be them, I cant remember where I saw it I think it might have been the youtube comments on the video...


Please offer more than hearsay.

Especially when you make bold claims and don't even show us what you are talking about.

-TU


Well for a start this is their actual youtube channel youtube channel

It also has the Egypt message on it, there was definitely someone on the other youtube channel that was saying it was not the real anon and there is a deleted comment on that channel now...



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
reply to post by MindSpin
 



Originally posted by MindSpin
I can't wait to laugh at all the little Anon kiddies as they are dragged out of their Mom's basement crying after they are arrested by the FBI.

Silly script kiddies...


you should really leave the community. we'd be better off without you.



Really...why?

What has Anon done besides DDoS attacks on public websites???


OH...besides terrorizing people and flooding youtube with videos of porn that had "family friendly" titles???

No Cussing Club

No Cussing ClubIn January 2009 members of Anonymous targeted California teen McKay Hatch who runs the No Cussing Club, a website against profanity.[58][59] As Hatch's home address, phone number, and other personal information were leaked on-line, his family has received a lot of hate mail, lots of obscene phone calls, and even bogus pizza and pornography deliveries.[60]


YouTube Porn Day

YouTube porn dayOn May 20, 2009, members of Anonymous uploaded numerous pornographic videos onto YouTube.[61] Many of these videos were disguised as children's videos or family friendly videos with tags such as "Jonas brothers."[61] YouTube has since removed all videos uploaded. The BBC contacted one of the uploaders who stated that it was a "4chan raid" organized due to the removal of music videos from YouTube.[62] BBC News reported that one victim posted a comment saying: "I'm 12 years old and what is this?"[62] which went on to become an internet meme.




Yeah...this is a GREAT group for ATS to support....so great that someone who opposes their childish (and pointless) acts should leave the community...right?


Just tell me ONE thing that you think Anon has done that is worthy of support?
edit on 10-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)


So your proof is a wikipedia reference??? Please tell me it aint so


Hmmm one good thing eh.....crashing the Iranian Governments servers during the Iranian Protests, attacking the banks that stopped paying donations to wikileaks, Scientology campaign, shutting down an Irish Political party website for sensoring free speech which they had set up the site to promote etc etc, what have you done?? Don't post nonsense here based on personal beliefs and not factual beliefs. You basically replyed to this thread with wikipedia references that you googled directly after your first post in this thread, so its obvious you have done little or no research on Anonymous and if your basing your "belief" on wikipedia references.....well I give up!


Edit to add: 4chan is a forum, It is not Anonymous!

edit on 10-2-2011 by kcfusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
there are 2 anonymous's
old anon and new anon.

old anon has some principles and targets for the people...people on this board would be doing things with the best intent. They don't bother me much overall because what they do has some morals behind it.

new anon are a bunch of retarded asshats whom just try to break anything for the lulz. will gladly rip apart a small mom and pop shop website out of fun, etc. Those are the type that need to be found and doing some hard prison time with bubba (for the lulz)

Anonymous, by the very definition, does not have an agenda, and so you cannot simply say you support anon blindly because for every saint, there is a sinner in the crowd kinda thing.

just wanting to add some perspective.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion
 



So your proof is a wikipedia reference??? Please tell me it aint so


Are you denying Anonymous were behind those examples?

Because everyone of your examples was also on the Wikipedia page. So are you saying that the Wikipedia page is only valid for the examples that show Anonymous in a good light???

What would be an acceptable source for you? I thought these were all pretty much common knowledge for anyone that knows the history of Anonymous anyway...Wikipedia just puts them all together nicely in one place.


crashing the Iranian Governments servers during the Iranian Protests, attacking the banks that stopped paying donations to wikileaks, Scientology campaign, shutting down an Irish Political party website for sensoring free speech which they had set up the site to promote


All of these are examples of them doing the exact same thing that they are supposedly fighting for.

"You aren't allowing free speech (in our opinion)...we will shut down your website." HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE?

And the whole Scientology thing is again a matter of opinion. They don't agree with them...so they want them silenced.

Is that the type of rule you want....agree with us or we will shut you up???


Don't post nonsense here based on personal beliefs and not factual beliefs. You basically replyed to this thread with wikipedia references that you googled directly after your first post in this thread, so its obvious you have done little or no research on Anonymous and if your basing your "belief" on wikipedia references.....well I give up


Please educate me wise one. Give me the knowledge and the sources that show the true benevolent nature of Anonymous.

Seriously...show me...because obviously you have some secret information about the group.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As awesome as this is... I fear that we could face the threat of Obama pushing the "Internet Shut-Off Switch" if groups like anonymous are threatening the government.

It was a great video though, and this is just another perfect example of how the US talks about spreading freedom and democracy to the world, while in reality, it has supported a lot of regimes that are the exact opposite.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well to me just a copy cat of V same mask?????? ok most likely bought in china for Penney's
but if was to be taken seriously i would make something new like a mask with just a ? mark on it. this might be for real it might not, it might be a UK thing for the one video i did see all the bills were euro



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by kcfusion
 



So your proof is a wikipedia reference??? Please tell me it aint so


Are you denying Anonymous were behind those examples?

Because everyone of your examples was also on the Wikipedia page. So are you saying that the Wikipedia page is only valid for the examples that show Anonymous in a good light???

What would be an acceptable source for you? I thought these were all pretty much common knowledge for anyone that knows the history of Anonymous anyway...Wikipedia just puts them all together nicely in one place.


crashing the Iranian Governments servers during the Iranian Protests, attacking the banks that stopped paying donations to wikileaks, Scientology campaign, shutting down an Irish Political party website for sensoring free speech which they had set up the site to promote


All of these are examples of them doing the exact same thing that they are supposedly fighting for.

"You aren't allowing free speech (in our opinion)...we will shut down your website." HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE?

And the whole Scientology thing is again a matter of opinion. They don't agree with them...so they want them silenced.

Is that the type of rule you want....agree with us or we will shut you up???


Don't post nonsense here based on personal beliefs and not factual beliefs. You basically replyed to this thread with wikipedia references that you googled directly after your first post in this thread, so its obvious you have done little or no research on Anonymous and if your basing your "belief" on wikipedia references.....well I give up


Please educate me wise one. Give me the knowledge and the sources that show the true benevolent nature of Anonymous.

Seriously...show me...because obviously you have some secret information about the group.


1. Show me the proof that Anonymous were behind your examples, there is ample proof for the examples I gave.
2. No I'm not saying Wikipedia is only valid for the ones that show them in a good light! see number 1!
3. You came on this thread basically saying you can't wait for the FBI to arrest these "Kiddies" and in your next post you do a quick google search and post the only two things you can find on it which shows them in a bad light (of which you have yet to show proof of). So why ignore the good things? Why... because you have a pre-determined opinion of Anonymous and anything that does not comply with your opinion you ignore!
4. Your comments on them doing the very thing they are against are completely wrong!
"You aren't allowing free speech (in our opinion)...we will shut down your website." HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE?
"The party involved weren't allowing free speech (FACT NOT OPINION) and by shutting down the website, it highlighted the fact to the Irish public (FACT) - how does this not make sense to you? In what way are Anonymous in this instance not allowing freedom of speech? Same goes for crashing the Iranian governments servers - You deny the people the right to freedom of speech... we will become a pain in your behind! - this is a bad thing?? Who else did you see do anything for the Iranian People??
5. Scientology speaks for itself and is a dangerous and powerful society - All Anon did was highlight this fact.

And finally your comment "Is that the type of rule you want....agree with us or we will shut you up???"

Again I dont see how you are coming up with this statement. When has Anonymous told you to agree with them or shut up? On what subjects did they do this to you? If you meant organisations or Governments please highlight what subjects and how they were wrong to do so? Do you realise that this is what your own Government does all the time?? Agree with us or we'll make you shut up. Sound familar at all? The bank bailouts etc!

At the end of the day you came in here blasting about Anon this and that, I merely highlighted the fact that your pre-determined opinion is blinding you to the facts! You can accept that if you want or not I dont really care! If you can't see it I can't do anything for you. And I'm not posting aload of links to the good things Anonymous has done or atrocities highlighted. Your well able to google and base opinions on it by the looks of it!
edit on 10-2-2011 by kcfusion because: spelling



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
there are 2 anonymous's
old anon and new anon.

old anon has some principles and targets for the people...people on this board would be doing things with the best intent. They don't bother me much overall because what they do has some morals behind it.

new anon are a bunch of retarded asshats whom just try to break anything for the lulz. will gladly rip apart a small mom and pop shop website out of fun, etc. Those are the type that need to be found and doing some hard prison time with bubba (for the lulz)

Anonymous, by the very definition, does not have an agenda, and so you cannot simply say you support anon blindly because for every saint, there is a sinner in the crowd kinda thing.

just wanting to add some perspective.


I will take that on board!
edit on 10-2-2011 by kcfusion because: edit because I want to!



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Im Ashamed by thoses who before was just spitting constantly on Anonymous.

As i can see, somes here quickly changed sides, suddendly blessing and flattering us.

To all thoses i want to say, it was predictable, at least instead of being mediocres and hypocrits, you could just try to stay on your previous opinions.

But Rest Assured, Anonymous serve everyones, without conditions.

We are Legion



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The American tear gas is from 1948 63 years old. Hardly proof of an America arming modern Eygpt.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?


Did Israel give it to you, free, for the purpose of committing robbery?



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Anonymous just gets more and more ridiculous ever month.

A non accountable non elected group of people that decide on an arbitrary basis who is or isn't guilt of and punishable for things they as a group deem as bad


Two Words - Bilderberg Group

At least Anonymous is on the side of the people! A day might come when you will thank whatever god you believe in for Anonymous!



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
As awesome as this is... I fear that we could face the threat of Obama pushing the "Internet Shut-Off Switch" if groups like anonymous are threatening the government.

It was a great video though, and this is just another perfect example of how the US talks about spreading freedom and democracy to the world, while in reality, it has supported a lot of regimes that are the exact opposite.


The one thing about America is innovation and skill. Remember, not all internet is land based in origin. Therefor, just flipping a switch would involve quite an undertaking on American soil. Although control threw a land based connection is easy. With a little ingenuity, You can turn any satellite dish into receiving the internet.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I find it kinda hilarious that some people try to blame Anonymous for anything since, you know, anonymity is their weapon. A government agency could pull some stunt like the ones mentioned and say it was Anonymous... and they wouldn't be wrong. Not saying that's what happened, just pointing out that nobody has any way to really know if it was any of the same people or not.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?


yes it does.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion
 



At the end of the day you came in here blasting about Anon this and that, I merely highlighted the fact that your pre-determined opinion is blinding you to the facts! You can accept that if you want or not I dont really care! If you can't see it I can't do anything for you.


Yes, I have an opinion...and I shared it. Should I not be allowed to do that...because I talked against the almighty and noble Anonymous???


I do not forgive the bad deeds done by someone just because they have also done some good. You apparently think the good outweighs the bad...I don't.


Why do you take such offense to someone having a different opinion than you do about Anonymous? To the point that you are willingly denying that Anonnymous has ever done anything bad...because it was written on wikipedia (among many other places...you can use google too) so it isn't "proof" to you?

Does it bother you that much that there is some people out there that don't agree with Anonymous and that they think that any hacker committing an illegal action should be punished for it???



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton thru Clapper said it best
"The debt does pose a potential threat to our national security ... The financial relationship we have with China is illustrative of that,"

The USA is too broke to continue the foreign aid to any country.





new topics
top topics
 
64
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join