It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ufo Experiences.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Heads up Luke I agree it was no Chinese lantern in my case either as it was back in the eighties when these things did not exist in the UK and there was intelligence i following our car for over 15 minutes, changing direction to the way we were going.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Interesting story, like you in one of my sightings I thought what i seen was a helicopter at first. This took place almost exactly 2 years ago. My MUFON report.

www.youtube.com...

My friend was on his way driving to pick me up . On his way he notices a bright light hovering above the high school football field. He picks me up and tells me to check out something and we go over the hill on iowa avenue and he says "look" i see it right over what i can say is either the field itself or over the center of town. It is a bright white light and sitting there , i think is this a helicopter coming dead on at first. I roll down the window and no sound and so sign of red or blue lights ? So we turn the corner and shortly after the thing begins to Pulse and turns from white to a amber color with a white streak to the left and is gone! We are looking in the same area and then look and see it way off to the south west of town but dimmer . It is in the direction of the mall , now we begin to trip out !!! Now this is where we are not sure it is the same thing or another craft . So we head towards its direction and this thing moves to the north west and then hovers over from what i can tell is the tree line and descends in a fielded area where mostly corn fields should be . I have portions of this footage on my digital camera and him on his cell phone during half the chase. Unfortunately i did not record the footage from when we first saw this thing at it's brightest. I will say it was as intense as the moon but smaller hard to say what size it was. It clearly was not a conventional air craft , planet , and performed excessive speeds. This was not a Chopper a Plane or Venus this was a moving object that traveled in 4 directions and changed color and defied what we know.

I think people who just pay attention and look at the sky often are likely to notice these things. I have had 4 sightings in my lifetime and that seems unheard of to people who have never seen a UFO. Most people have their heads buried in the sand while hypnotized by their blackberrys and iphones . They may be missing out on things happening right above their heads. Since technology has progressed people spend less time outside. Kids don't play outside like they use to they are playing xbox or on facebook.

Thing with seeing a UFO is you are never prepared when you see one.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Very interesting account Unknown Soldier. I can concur that they have intelligence and move extremely fast but can slow down to a snail's pace. I am always looking skyward as well. As you say if more looked up they would see it all but sometimes even when the person next to you is looking at the same sky, they don't see what you see?
My son was out with his partner smoking at the back door as most people do now with the passive smoking campaign. Both of them looked skyward and my son who is like me, saw a star which was not moving suddenly moved. He nudged his partner: 'Look do you see that star, it just started to move.' She scanned the sky, nothing then he held her head to where it was, then only after that did she see it. But her attention moved onto how cold it was and she wanted to go in to get a heat.
So, it is only apparent if your mind is open to the thought that UFOs are flying about up in our skies, otherwise you probably won't see it or not care what you do see, as in this account.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Id just like to know if it was actually alien life we happened to have come into contact with... we'd like answers and we know for sure the people who keep this under wraps know from my explained account that we DID see something out of the ordinary... and we still kick ourselves to this day that we didnt get it on camera, but how was i to know i was going to see some space craft lol i was just going to see my grandma... it was amazing that we saw something that people around the world have been wanting to see all their lives ..

And i am as serious as cancer when i say this, like i said its either a secret advanced space craft i saw or ET...id like to think it was ET life... but ill never know!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

The reason why I dont think they are alien is simple. Why would they travel in full view with lights? Even the airforce can toggle their lights. Unless........ The light has to do with propulsion.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I think I saw something similar last summer here in Moscow........... It looked like a bright star and it was moving from a distance in my direction. It moved at a medium altitude............. Like I said, to a naked eye it looked like a bright star. The colour of the light was white and cold. Looking through the binoculars it was obvious that it was a single light and I could not make out any outline of a fuselage or wings, as I normally do when it comes to planes.

The object was silent and as it passed the house and became blocked from view I went to the fire exit balcony on the other side of the house. The light was moving away at the same speed. It had the same brightness, which as I thought ruled out a helicopter with a floodlight. I mean if it was a chopper with a floodlight facing forward then I would not see the floodlight any more while looking at it moving away, right?

The light contined its flight until it went out of sight.

Yup, you saw what I saw and I saw what you saw.

What are they and do you think it is some secret black project air/space craft?
edit on 10-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I found this on www.alien-ufos.com... just now. Seems to be somewhat common for sky watchers.

For at least three or four years now I've been observing "moving stars" from my farm. While the lighting conditions aren't perfect I do has less light to content with than city dwellers and as a result star gazing is possible and I do my fair share of it.

What I'm basically seeing are things that look like stars but are much brighter in most cases. These "moving stars" stay still most of the time, but often times they will move in odd ways. They will ascend and descend rapidly and move in ways that I've never seen an aircraft do..although I'm far from an expert on aircraft... What I'm basically saying is they don't move like the planes, jets, and choppers I see all of the time.

Im betting man made but I wouldnt rule anything out.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I didnt really add in the description what the visual conditions were like that night, It was a dry cold night, the moon was out and very bright. There were clouds in the sky but, they werent low clouds, kind of higher small puffs of clouds with considerable gaps between each cloud, due to moon beening so bright the clouds werent dull colour as normal, but pure white which made it easier to spot the disc...contrasting against the black night sky

If we didnt bother to track where the orange ball was going to we wouldnt have seen the disc, it only made it self visible when the orange ball became smaller or higher in attitude which turned a red colour, then thats when random red dots appeared for around 15 secs max, then all went out and was left with the disc. lights went out and it started to move like I said in the post previous.

If it was military they are VERY well advanced god only knows how they created this thing that we saw!

I even sent the original description to CIA e-mail address :S and got pretty paranoid thinking I shouldnt have sent it now, because the description is so accurate and they apparently read every email, they dont like witnesses I here, Im happy I didnt get a video anyway probabily be murdered for having it! so...that is my account of events, like said before its either ET or military, Im more to ET because that Miltary heli was scrambled to ward that thing away without a shadow of doubt!

Thanks

edit on 10-2-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Yup, you saw what I saw and I saw what you saw.

What are they and do you think it is some secret black project air/space craft?

My guess is that those are some sort of reconnaissance craft. From what I could judge the UFO I saw was relatively small. It makes me think of the Rendlesham Forest sighting/encounter.

A UFO of this size can be difficult to spot and to identify. I used the 7x50 binoculars and all I could see was this light. I am pretty sure that we can rule out any chinese lanterns, or RC planes, or conventional aircraft or helicopters. I want to believe that it is something alien, however I don't rule out the possibility of some earthly secret projects.

edit on 11/2/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: fixed errors

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
LOL mine rules out anything and everything anyone could possibly 'chuck' at me.

Anyway the people who have read my post have kind of experienced it with me without actually being there(if you know what I mean) I could have quite easily kept it to myself, and tryed to forget. And it is hard to explain to people, due to ignorance and baiscally being in a bubble. NOT YOU peeps by the way! mainly family members, I remember running in my house explaining to my parents, they had a smirk on their faces as I explained, Pointless attempt!

By the way, Im swaying more to be of ET origin due to what we saw....which god created the things that were operating these craft.? I think religion is a cover, and our history just doesnt add up... I do not believe any of it anymore! .....

I suggest to anyone stop wasting time with sill youtube videos, all very questionable, after looking through a fair few to see If any compare to mine, they dont! all the videos are hoax, you have to see something like this for real to believe, so basically if its a near clear night, get out side lay down and look straight up scanning the skies....you will see something eventually......

Like someone said in previous post, people are too busy in their bubble, updating facebook, adding random people to increase friends list etc etc....

later!
edit on 11-2-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Your first description of the yellow/red object sounds 99% like a Chinese lantern to me. I am not saying this to annoy you, I simply have a lot of experience with Chinese lanterns and how they fly (living in Asia). The molten bits (thats bits of the wax paper dropping down), the way it appears redder and as a dot when it goes higher in the air..basically describes Chinese lanterns to a T.

The second object, the disc you describe, could well be a military black triangle, some type of stealth blimp. There are many threads on this. The blurry effect could be from their camolauge technology and the lights you saw may have been some type of landing or signal lights that they turned on and off very quickly. The giveaway is the slow low movement at night and the appearance of the military helicopter in the vicinity.
Now it could have been something else, but I'm leaning towards the above explanation.
edit on 11-2-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

Was no triangle

Was no Lantern, Ive seen lanterns too, it was first seen by my gran sitting stationary for well over 20-30mins before we got there, We got there it was stationary for around 5-6mins then it did not drift away and gain altitude like all paper lanterns.... it however went from that position Straight up to the heavens! no way was it a chinese lantern.

The blobs I've seen this on a video recently from a US cost guard that looked exactly the same, but obviously under different lighting...but gives a general insight into how the object was releasing these blobs. I said before that nothing compared to what I saw, but this video from the police from longbeach cali' captures what Im trying to describe regards the orange ball dropping hot molten looking blobs... (yes its a youtube video, but it is from the police and the object acts exactly in the same way as what we saw,)

www.youtube.com...

As for the miltary heli Im sticking to my guns and saying they were sent to intercept and basically move this object away!

If you read the description of the whole event, I did mention that the disc moved slowly away, but as it was directly over the m18 motorway it acclerated massivly in speed out of sight!, NO Blimp

If you were there I very much doubt you would be using the words 'its a lantern' and 'oh that most definatley is a blimp' that explains that then, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!, lol..

Im not forcing people to believe me, but to try and explain to me what my eyes saw, and try and change my whole thoughts on this is not going to happen.!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I think I saw something similar last summer here in Moscow. I live on the 13th floor and I have a good lookout point on my balcony. There is an airport some 20 km away from here and I always see planes on their flight paths, approaches and I can even see them landing and taking off. I use the binoculars, of course. That is to say that I know how these planes look like at night.

It was a starry night, roughly 2am when I walked out to the balcony and something has immediately grabbed my attention. It looked like a bright star and it was moving from a distance in my direction. It moved at a medium altitude, probably more or less on the same altitude of the planes on a descent path that I see around here. I grabbed the binoculars and continued to watch. I thought that there was no point in taking pictures since it would be just one of those 'light in the skies' pictures.

It was moving in my general direction but past my house at a medium speed. Like I said, to a naked eye it looked like a bright star. The colour of the light was white and cold. Looking through the binoculars it was obvious that it was a single light and I could not make out any outline of a fuselage or wings, as I normally do when it comes to planes.

The object was silent and as it passed the house and became blocked from view I went to the fire exit balcony on the other side of the house. The light was moving away at the same speed. It had the same brightness, which as I thought ruled out a helicopter with a floodlight. I mean if it was a chopper with a floodlight facing forward then I would not see the floodlight any more while looking at it moving away, right?

The light contined its flight until it went out of sight.

If it were a helicopter you would know it from a mile away. They are very noisy, I live near an army base and
they fly over the house frequently, it is very annoying and noisy. I see lots of weird things in the sky being near the state's major airport. I wounder if the ? like to study the aviation, and they think they are hiding at night when our society is at sleep. I saw something weird for a really brief few seconds, and I am tired of telling anybody because of how weird everyone else reacts. People in my family just get quite and change the subject. They either are afraid, in denial, or think I am nuts and want no confrontation. Out of all of them, I am the person who volunteers at the schools for 8 years, and at the animal rescue, landlords, married twenty years, raising honors students, never had tickets or accidents with the car, pay bills on time, great credit score, never broke a law, etc.... For the first 43 years I was a total skeptic. I can now say I am 51% sure something weird is out there. I am not even sure I believe myself. I have internal arguments all the time. The whole thing is just plain annoying. I feel angry with my family because I can't discuss the possibility of extraterestrial life out there with them. Our human poplation is very disfunctional. I think you have to reach a certain intellectual conscious level to allow this external idea to be. I really don't know what to think anymore about any of the subject. It's all an unknown possibility. It is disturbing.

edit on 11-2-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

This ^

I can totally relate to what your saying. Im not a young teen or crazy person (no offence to the younger peeps on here and for that matter the crazy ones). Im a 26 year old with a normal respectalbe job, plumbing and heating engineer, like you said Im similar in character never broken law, very honest person, E.g type of character- I once went to fill my car up put £5 in petrol, went it to the station bought some extra snacks that amounted to just over £3 in total due to pay roughtly £8 near as.... gave the guy a £20 note for the petrol and munchies, he gave me the change got back in the car, looked at the amount of money he gave me which was, 2x £10 notes and 1x £5 note and like £2 in change......God knows what he was thinking when he gave me that change,
but I corrected his error walked back in the store and gave him the money back.... some people would have just drove off thinking it was their lucky day..... but Im an honest person and that just a few qualities I hold as a person!

So.....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You asked us at the end to give u a explanation to what these things were that you saw, implying that you dong have a clue, yet seem to have structured your thread to get a “you saw a UFO answer” and the title of your thread suggest you think you have seen a UFO. Previous experience on this site has taught me that anyone who claims to have seen a UFO is either lying or there is a more plausible explanation. I don’t think you saw a UFO, personally I don’t think you saw anything, this is just another thread for the ufologists to talk about as we all wait for the next half decent UFO story.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You maybe be talking to the person who started this thread, but dont direct the comment you just said towards me! You can but I've already eliminated one persons theories of what I supposibly saw!

Im not an attention seeker, no lair and there was no plausilbe explaination for what we saw.

Your actually conversing with someone (that being me) who has seen the things mentioned in the description...Iike you said most are BS stories and attention seekers.... but that does not apply to me.

I dont care If you dont believe me thats your chose, but dont insult me or my intelligence, Im no crazy person!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

It does get tedious when you are trying to convince peeps what you saw? I know that feeling all too well but now I just keep it to myself apart from a few family members who share the same beliefs.
Will it change the non believers views? Not a bit, in my opinion.
I think a thread like this always get knocked down unless you have downright proof eg photo, video etc...
It is human nature to get your hackles up when people try and say you didn't see what you saw.
Best to just ignore and talk to the people who do believe your account?
You will feel better and the peeps posting meaningless comments will go away......

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

True, I saw it, thought Id share the experience, Never will forget. Hope I see it again sometime, Brother and I are two very lucky people end of

Thanks for you reply.

Luke

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

If you want to debate what you have seen the please direct me to the relevant thread, this is about what the OP allegedly saw and not you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Some of us lead extraordinary lives, and some of us cling to the ordinary.

I, and I imagine the others who came to ATS and this thread, came here to share, they came here because they felt this is the one place they could finally open and disclose what they have witnessed, we have nothing to prove, nothing to gain, all we have are our stories to help paint an understanding of our experiences of this life cycle.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join