It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ufo Experiences.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Not interested what you have to say, didnt come on here to argue with anyone. You will never be able to explain the things we saw, thats all Im saying.

By the way to save you typing I wont be replying to your message, Ive said all I have to say!

Thanks all!

edit on 12-2-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Yeah that’s a really sensible way to deal with this, just ignoring me.

You and the OP have never seen a UFO, you might think you have, but you haven’t because you either saw something you misinterpreted as a UFO, are ill or my personally favourite your both lying.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I think you need to have a skeptical viewpoint and work from there to one of 'belief' . There's no doubt in my mind people saw what they saw but it is useful to deconstruct and discuss what it could possibly be. It is not helpful to say 'it is definitely not a Chinese lantern' if you have never really seen Chinese lanterns! Similarly one should not discount secret aircraft operated by the RAF/NATO that appear ALL THE TIME in the UK (black 'triangle' slow flying night airfcraft is well known, do a search on here or online, it is a very common sighting in the UK and US but almost unknown outside these countries, they are commonly observed near military aircraft bases). The black triangle may be a combination of lighter than air vehicle to allow it to hover/fly at slow speeds yet also to move fairly rapidly at times. It's also been observed to be at least the size of a football field, only lighter than air vehicles could stay in the sky at low speeds.

As for LukeUK sighting, could you tell us did the initial light just 'shoot' up into the sky or was it a rapid but steady rise? You said some molten bits fell off, did they drop straight down to the ground?

Also did the 'disc' rotate and when you say it wobbled could you describe it better (some parts of you report are pretty interesting, especially the wobble whi)ch is not well known but has been reported with certain UFO reports)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManInAsia
reply to post by kalenga

I think you need to have a skeptical viewpoint and work from there to one of 'belief' . There's no doubt in my mind people saw what they saw but it is useful to deconstruct and discuss what it could possibly be. It is not helpful to say 'it is definitely not a Chinese lantern' if you have never really seen Chinese lanterns! Similarly one should not discount secret aircraft operated by the RAF/NATO that appear ALL THE TIME in the UK (black 'triangle' slow flying night airfcraft is well known, do a search on here or online, it is a very common sighting in the UK and US but almost unknown outside these countries, they are commonly observed near military aircraft bases). The black triangle may be a combination of lighter than air vehicle to allow it to hover/fly at slow speeds yet also to move fairly rapidly at times. It's also been observed to be at least the size of a football field, only lighter than air vehicles could stay in the sky at low speeds.

As for LukeUK sighting, could you tell us did the initial light just 'shoot' up into the sky or was it a rapid but steady rise? You said some molten bits fell off, did they drop straight down to the ground?

Also did the 'disc' rotate and when you say it wobbled could you describe it better (some parts of you report are pretty interesting, especially the wobble whi)ch is not well known but has been reported with certain UFO reports)

Ill answer your questions no problem

Regards the orange ball from stationary position to then propulsing itself in altitude. The object didnt just shoot up instantly, it increased in altitude very quickly though, Im not a very good estimate on speed distances etc but it got to its desired height within a matter of 20 seconds maybe a little more.

Disc did not rotate. Wobbling effect can only describe it as not wobbling in a circular motion, but wobbling from left to right Very strange the way it acted. I recently watched independance day, at the start of the movie you see all those discs heading toward earth, It shows the discs acting exactly the same as what I saw,(I know that is a movie but its a reference to what I witnessed)

As for the blobs, my gran lives on a small housing estate(i say lives she died two weeks ago, ) Hard to say where they were landing tbh, I didnt really want to know either! Yes the blobs looked as though they were going to the ground.

Mark my words - we arent alone! ; )

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join