It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ufo Experiences.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It was 2007, a nice summer night. My friend had a house over looking a small quiet city. We were standing leaning on his deck over looking the city. We both noticed a bright light coming towards us over the city. It appeared to be a helicopter by the way it was moving, slow, steady with it's front flood light on .The light came towards us about 1000 feet over the city . We both looked at it for about 30 seconds as it got brighter. My friend verbalizes what I was thinking. "Man, thats a pretty quiet chopper". As we watched, the light appeared to turn but it still was shinning at us the same as it was. All of a sudden it steadily climbed, and it climbed, it climbed so high that it faded to the brightness and size of a distant star then moved down the horizon behind our view at fast rate like a speeding distant satellite.

We both talked about what we saw to make sure one of us was not delusional. We both confirmed what we saw. We were not drinking or on drugs of any kind. We both chuckled and agreed that we couldnt tell anyone what we saw because no one care to believe......

A year later I was by myself going for my midnight cycling, it was summer, gorgeous clear night. I stopped for a pee on the trail and I looked up at the stars as I normally do to take in the clear starry night. I looked up at one lonely star, it stood out for me. Not more than 15 seconds of starring at this "star" it goes and moves down the horizon like the one I saw before. Bright light that fades away appearing like a speeding satellite disappearing behind horizon.

I have seen them a couple of times before after, once with my dad. He noticed it, thought it was a plane or chopper. I didnt say anything because I have seen "them" before but he was like, "what the heck, look!, look how high it went" as we both saw it go down the horizon like a speeding satellite.

What are these?
I am assuming they are sorta common. Are they?

I like to think that the airforce or some agency have technology that they are not revealing yet. I noticed that these bright moving lights moved in a way that I have never seen a conventional plane or craft move, especially their amazingly quick ascent is something else but they dont seem to move faster than a human can handle. No jerky movements, steady quick with progression.

Can someone clear this up for me?

edit on 9-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I was going to say shooting star, But you said you saw this light for 30 seconds, Witch makes me draw a entirely new conclusion...I have seen something similar to what you have described and it turned out to be a police helicopter flying low..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

I was going to say shooting star, But you said you saw this light for 30 seconds, Witch makes me draw a entirely new conclusion...I have seen something similar to what you have described and it turned out to be a police helicopter flying low..

Ruled out chopper from get go. If it was a chopper, we would of heard it most def but it was completely silent and to not to mention that I and others have witnessed the same thing. It's the crazy ascent that it does which shocks me, appearing to turn into a distant satellite then it looks like it orbits out of the horizon.

Are there any craft known or unknown that can orbit at will? I bet there are.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

hmm i would love to see some more people post on this with there input.. Very strange.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

hmm i would love to see some more people post on this with there input.. Very strange.

Honestly I have always passed it off as a secret aircraft. The technology is not that advanced if you think about it. It wasnt darting all about like the classic ufo tales we commonly hear. It is the 1000 feet to orbit in about 90 seconds that amazes me every time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Last week I was outside the front of my house having a cigarette at roughly... 8:50pm (waiting for a friend to pick me up). I usually go out the front so I can appreciate a the vast mystery that is the sky. But what should add more mystery to the already infinitely mysterious? An orb which I too thought to be a satellite, maintaining an orbit around the earth. Until it stopped, and started going up. I cannot even guess how much distance it covered while raising but it wasn't much. It stopped again for a few seconds, and then it moved in a diagonal position. Unfortunately my friend pulled into the driveway shortly after. I tried to mention seeing this weird light in the sky, but he just said "Oh yeah?" clearly uninterested.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
do you not find that odd that with soo few people witnessing these things, you and family and friends have? could be more to it then you think, or are willing to accept. thx for sharing.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've never seen anything like that,

I do have this memory of when I was real young though,when I was about 5 years old, it was late at night, I had this urge telling me to go look out my window, so I got out of bed and looked through the curtains and saw some lights twinkle in the sky, and thats where my memory end's I've recently been trying to explore more of what happen that night in a meditative state, I get a few flashes of images but a sense of fear starts to engulf me, I don't think I'm ready to quite explore that part of my psyche yet

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My family have had strange experiences as you describe many times. It is as if they 'know' you are watching them and they put on a wee show?
The most memorable for me was when my ex hubby and I were heading home one night in 1986 during the summer from watching a movie. We stopped at a burger bar but kept it and headed for a quiet road nearby to eat and watch the stars.
All of a sudden a white star started to move although it was stationery to this point. We both said ain't that weird and it then beamed a white flash that hit our front window.
We both looked at each other in that Scooby Doo type way and jumped into the car.
I kept watch and sure enough it was keeping up with us. We went this way and that, going in all directions and it still was there. It was just like an ordinary star like size but moved not like anything we had ever seen.
After 15 minutes my ex was getting more spooked as we could not dodge it. We were approaching a local set of corner shops about 5 in total. We then witnessed a white fog in front of one of the shops as we got nearer.
We slowed down and right there was a man who looked like the archetypal Jesus we all know from the bible. He had a white robe on and no shoes but he was kinda floating!
I said to slow down and we could get out and talk to this entity. But by this time my ex was shaking and shouting f--- off this is not happening.
He drove like a bat out of hell home. When we got home he locked the door, put a small table in front of it, shut all the blinds and walked around for a bit shocked and bewildered at what we had seen.
I checked the clock, it was 2.30am. We had left to come home at 11pm after the movie. We lived 5 miles from the movie theatre. It was then we realised time had went missing. At least and hour maybe an hour and a half had been lost.
We checked our car clock and it had stopped at 12.55am. To this day my ex will not admit to this incident but when my son asked him recently he said he looked disturbed and nervous and did not want to talk about it.
Since being a child our family have been visited by something. My father took us out into the verandah to look at the stars, moon etc.. with his binos. It was then that it began back in 1972. We saw huge UFO's, small star like objects moving weirdly, saw a UFO land on a brae nearby and saw its lights on the whole night. In the morning you could make out its shape in the binos and we urged my father to take us there but he was scared.
This went on for weeks, then one night a black 1950's type car arrived in the street. We heard the door and looked out first and saw the out of place car, as we live in the Scotland and we had never seen an American type car, except in the movies.
Three guys came out, dressed in black (yes the men in black) and came up our stairs and knocked the door. My father said keep quiet, I am not answering as this is just not right.
We peeked out and saw that one of the guys was left in the street surveilling the place. We saw him pull a gun from his waist and it was then we all knew this was really weird as no one here was allowed guns in those days.
The other two went back down, conversed for a bit, then they all got in and drove away. They took a drive around our street which was like a big circle that came back on itself.
We saw them drive slowly then the car just disappeared...
As I have said I have no knowledge of being abducted or meeting anything but I am sure they pick families to watch for whatever reason I do not know?
My family got diagnosed with a rare genetic condition called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Basically our joints are loose, too little collagen, which means the heavy gravity here puts a strain on the joints as we suffer joint problems and fragile skin, inner and outer.
Is this the link, I do not know, but it makes me wonder.....?
Anyone else got similiar experiences.....????

edit on 9-2-2011 by kalenga because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Please try and stop trolling and debunking an interesting thread. As my old aunt used to say: 'If you ain't got anything good to say, then don't say it at all.'

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have added this info on what I witnessed 4 oct 2009 on a few other related threads here it is again,

Basically I was on my way to my grandmas house at 8pm at night on the 4thoct2009, drove onto the drive way got out to see an object circling the village over the M18 motorway. It was like a ball which looked asthough it was on fire and looked asthough it was dropping hot molten blobs! wierd yes but i dont know how else to describe it. It was bright yellow in colour and my brother and I watched it slowly circle for around 10-15 minutes. Its funny because I ran inside to tell my grandma what i was seeing and she instantly said ive seen it and she had been apparently watching it half an hour before we got there. Then the object began to elevate in height asthough it had some sort of propulsion system and as got higher it turned red.

We both tracked the red object climb in altitude to the point where it looked like a little red dot! then all i can describe it as were multiple random small red dots lit up asthough the object we tracked was being directed to that area by something, and we were right because the lights went out and it presented a disc shaped object which must have been huge becuase it was high up. The disc began to move across the sky over the m18 motorway and almost looked unstable in a wobbly effect as it moved, it dissapeared then re appeared and looked like it was on its side then became flat again. ill describe the disc it almost looked a gun metal grey that seemed to contrast in the nights sky you could see it clearly it didnt shine it looked really blurry!

It went over the motorway and never came back - 5 to 10 minutes later a military helicopter which was a merlin cirlced the village for about a few minutes then went off in the direction where object went.. they must have known something was there ? on radar ?

Its either advanced craft that we have which is under wraps or ET life ... and we are lucky to have seen it i wish i could transfer the images in my brain to video so you could all see what i actually saw that night.. you'd be freaked out!

I know they put alot of rubbish on here but if you read this you'll be reading something that really happened to us without having any video or photo evidance thats the best description i could give someone.

Cheers

L n D

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I guess maybe they put on these displays to say, hey look at us, we exist, but why would they not want us to remember anything, is it for our own safety, is it to stop us being a threat to them, or is it something sinister?

The current paradigm in which I think of it is how we commonly view "lesser" species here

Do you think them abducting us is "taboo" where they come from, kind of like us trapping dolphins/monkeys

Not to go to far off topic but I always wonder what sort of music they listen to (if any) while cruising round the galaxy

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

How did you feel while watching it?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well so far from some of the comments it seems that many people have seen thing like described previously. I remember reading about some leaked info on top secret air/space craft able to take off, orbit and land.

Maybe it secret tech because if everyone caught wind of it they would ask what type of super fuel do they use? Why are we spending so much money on space shuttles when you can just fly out there. Richard branson from Virgin proved this will a plane looking orbiting vehicle.

Anyone else care to share what they have seen. No on is judging.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

Words cant describe the feelings what me and my twin brother saw that night. I can remember not being as scared as him, he was standing out of the way of the orange ball watching in from the door way of the house, while I remember myself standing in the middle of the front garden clearly exposed and visible to the object.

The only time I took the whole thing serious is when we saw the disc, Feelings in words - Hysterical, euphoric, disbelief, It is something I have never felt before I also remember there being a wrought iron bench at the front of the house, I found my self standing on it looking up, with both my hands point at it...

I felt also as though we shouldnt be watching, If you understand that.... I wanted answers too, as to why this thing was in our airspace, the crew of the merlin helicopter knew, but getting any info of military is a no no :S

In the past I used to worry about certain things in my life ...but since then I have a different kind of attitude,

walking past the average person in the street, thinking their eyes havent seen what I've seen ! then I think why us, at that time that day, Sunday, 4th october 2009 8:16pm will be inprinted into my braiin till I die

End of,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think I saw something similar last summer here in Moscow. I live on the 13th floor and I have a good lookout point on my balcony. There is an airport some 20 km away from here and I always see planes on their flight paths, approaches and I can even see them landing and taking off. I use the binoculars, of course. That is to say that I know how these planes look like at night.

It was a starry night, roughly 2am when I walked out to the balcony and something has immediately grabbed my attention. It looked like a bright star and it was moving from a distance in my direction. It moved at a medium altitude, probably more or less on the same altitude of the planes on a descent path that I see around here. I grabbed the binoculars and continued to watch. I thought that there was no point in taking pictures since it would be just one of those 'light in the skies' pictures.

It was moving in my general direction but past my house at a medium speed. Like I said, to a naked eye it looked like a bright star. The colour of the light was white and cold. Looking through the binoculars it was obvious that it was a single light and I could not make out any outline of a fuselage or wings, as I normally do when it comes to planes.

The object was silent and as it passed the house and became blocked from view I went to the fire exit balcony on the other side of the house. The light was moving away at the same speed. It had the same brightness, which as I thought ruled out a helicopter with a floodlight. I mean if it was a chopper with a floodlight facing forward then I would not see the floodlight any more while looking at it moving away, right?

The light contined its flight until it went out of sight.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lights that move around in the sky could be almost anything, many could be Chinese lanterns, they can travel quickly and far with high winds at some altitude. How do you get a sense of perspective to tell how high or how quickly the light is travelling?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

The lights I saw where mutli-coloured, they twinkled following the curvature of the craft which hovered outside my old house,

what I don't understand is why I had the urge in the middle of the night to climb out of bed and go across to the other side of my room to look out my curtains

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

The chinese lantern does not apply to what we witnessed let me assure you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join