It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Reknowned Bird Expert Dies In Car Crash ~ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegerrard

That link doesn't mention anything to do with his death, unless I'm overlooking it?

I can't see anything regarding the cause of death at all and certainly nothing that would make me suspicious.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

k giz a min

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It seems anytime a high profile scientist or politician dies it's instantly a conspiracy.
I'm leaning towards this being a coincidence, unless someone shows me him actually working for the government and not at a museum.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

right do me a favour plz did you get the obituary? if yes copy and paste his name in the search bar for the newspaper and tell me wat happens soz bout this wont work for me

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i just found this aswell man this is so wierd promise ya im not #ing ya caltek.net...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

wont let me reply on u2u i need 20 posts or something soz bout that

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
In this small, short article the words "world renowned" and "top in the world" were mentioned.

He was involved in the genetic analysis of birds and bird anatomy........two areas of expertise that might be needed in investigating what is happening.

He was a likely person to be tapped to investigate the problem, in the US and worldwide.

I noticed in the article that an autopsy was scheduled for today, and I was wondering if this is standard procedure.

Why the rush, if he was killed in a car accident?

It will be interesting to see how quickly the autopsy results come back, and what can be deduced from it.

The whole situation seems rather suspicious to me.

sezsue, thanks for this post. If I had spent the time & effort I should have in my OP, I would have conveyed this message.

No such thing as coincidence folks.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The car crash is certainly suspicious, however it may just be a car crash. This is Pittsburgh PA. They have had a lot of snow this year in that area and it has been cold so it is not melting away. If it is melting, it is freezing and turning to ice. Even tonight the low is supposed to be 7 F and the high tomorrow is going to be 19 F. So in my opinion, it could go either way. It could just be an accident, or it could not be an accident. Considering the weather, an accident would not surprise me at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

In the State of Pennsylvania the autopsies are done very quickly. My father passed in an auto accident and the autopsy was done within a couple days. His accident was in Bucks County PA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join