It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange speaks out on the release of documents with references to UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In a video of the WikiLeaks roundtable from February 6th, Julian Assange gets more specific on the topic of documents about UFO's in Cablegate:

Pierre Brunet, Canada:
"Are you going to release information about UFO's?"

Assange: I have said in the past that there is information about UFO's in Cablegate. And that is true, but these are only small references. Most of the material concerns UFO cult and there behaviour in recruiting people. For instance there is quite a large cable which we will try to release in the next few days concerning the Raelians, a UFO cult which has a strong presence in Canada and was a concern to the US ambassador in Canada. At that time the Raelians claimed to have cloned an Individual and fantastically the press all around the world ate this up and turned it into front page stories."

Complete Roundtable video here.
edit on 8-2-2011 by hinsch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hinsch

Well this kind of coincides with what he's said in the past where there's just references to UFO's, I don't think you're going to find a large revelation in these cables about the existence of aliens but rather things like this.. a UFO cult that concerns a govt. official because of cloning allegations.. which is striking mind you, but it has nothing really to do with UFOs aside from the fact that it makes UFO believers look nutty.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
so he criticizes anybody who has an inkling of what really happened on 9/11, and only releases ufo files that makes researchers look like lunatics? yeah, im pretty sure this guy is a massive disinformation agent working for the exact people he fraudulently claims to be trying to expose...i believe the word we are looking for here is con-artist...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Does that mean this is irrelevent?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That's irrelevant since it came from the totally unreliable EU Times and ANW.
Sorry but it's a hoax.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Does that mean this is irrelevent?

The only reference there ever was to this story was the "European Union Times". So if you trust them that this story is credible ...
Assange's answer to my question was very vague and let room for speculation, which leads to stories like this one.
edit on 8-2-2011 by hinsch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
so he criticizes anybody who has an inkling of what really happened on 9/11, and only releases ufo files that makes researchers look like lunatics? yeah, im pretty sure this guy is a massive disinformation agent working for the exact people he fraudulently claims to be trying to expose...i believe the word we are looking for here is con-artist...

This is what I am starting to think, as this is the most important information we need, and would lead to release of technology and equality. This already is disclosure:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf58c16f2471.jpg[/atsimg]

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

This is the tip of the iceberg. The car took 17 years or so to reach maturity for road readiness, and is akin to the AI crafts grown on the vine that continue growing in space, and do they have this tech yet? This kind of thing is disclosure. The Ralien personage in his written material distorts the scriptures, even worse than the scriptures distort the ancient knowledge and also, talks about Israel as a nation or race producing far more genius's and higher intelligent men than any other human race, it is blatantly zionist, and annanuki type info, and yet, so much of the distortions found in ufology seem to spring out of this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP. It saves lazy people like me the hassle of looking for it online.

Even though it doesn't sound like the UFO information that will be released is what everyone was hoping for, I for one am still quite excited...but then again, I'm easily amused.

Rev

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

so he criticizes anybody who has an inkling of what really happened on 9/11, and only releases ufo files that makes researchers look like lunatics?

he's not releasing anything that makes researchers look like lunatics. he's releasing cables that contain conversations between officials regarding a ufo cult that claimed to be capable of cloning. the raellian cloning thing was big news a while back and he has cables where that subject was discussed.

if I had a cult of bacon and I announced that I was capable of creating mayonnaise infused bacon, via my laptop, and an ambassador spoke about it with another ambassador, that cable might, one day, wind up on wikileaks.

doesn't mean he's mocking all bacon manufacturers.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

how did you find out about baconaize?
its under development atm

general reply

wiki cant side with 911 or ufos for fear of riddacule
and clouding of the true stories
not saying these things are not true
but you must have seen threads on these issues
they just split people into two camps
this helps no one

dont project onto wiki
they cant join in the argument and be effective at the same time

xploder

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i know alot about Aliens, not as much as i wish i knew but it will do. as long as i keep learning. thanks for hookin me up. And write to me anytime you want toknow what i know. cuz i want to know what you know;D

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Maybe we will finally get the truth about Roswell and about Eisenhower meeting extraterrestrials.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Does your cult of bacon offer a newsletter? Are members considered Baconites? Your cult sounds simply delicious, although I have my reservations regarding mayonnaise. However, anything infused with bacon instantly becomes fantastic if not delicious. Bacon.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you know something about mayonnaise infused bacon, spill it.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No its American Diplomats who are writing the cables, saying those things and sending the emails back to US State Department lol

American Diplomats - GET IT?

NOT TOP SECRET - but where up to 3 million personnel read from the same mailing list

Now if you happen to get your hands on Miltary TOP SECRET communications about UFOS ins and outs, by all means please share it or even better approach some of the better news outlet to disclose it, hold a major press conference even

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by hinsch

Well this kind of coincides with what he's said in the past where there's just references to UFO's, I don't think you're going to find a large revelation in these cables about the existence of aliens but rather things like this.. a UFO cult that concerns a govt. official because of cloning allegations.. which is striking mind you, but it has nothing really to do with UFOs aside from the fact that it makes UFO believers look nutty.

Right

Its what American Diplomats posted in another country; observe,think, write, then send the cable/email to the US State Department

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
mmmm bacon

Wikileaks Round Table Offical Site: www.wikileaksroundtable.org

edit on 8-2-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus a UFO cult that concerns a govt. official because of cloning allegations..

OH NOOOOOO

Billy Miere's cult and his cloned blonds from the Pleiades

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

if I had a cult of bacon and I announced that I was capable of creating mayonnaise infused bacon, via my laptop, and an ambassador spoke about it with another ambassador, that cable might, one day, wind up on wikileaks.

doesn't mean he's mocking all bacon manufacturers.

So he's making fun of bacon?
I knew he had an agenda !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I really dont know why anyone is surprised....

He just stated AGAIN, what he ORIGINALLY stated the very very very first time this was brought up...

But again people only heard what they WANTED to hear, not what was actually said....

Just proves that anyone that is disappointed, upset, or reading into this more than whats actually said, isnt paying attention.....

Its pretty straight forward and always has been.........that is unless it doesnt fit your agenda i suppose

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join