It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange speaks out on the release of documents with references to UFO's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I really dont know why anyone is surprised....

He just stated AGAIN, what he ORIGINALLY stated the very very very first time this was brought up...

But again people only heard what they WANTED to hear, not what was actually said....

Just proves that anyone that is disappointed, upset, or reading into this more than whats actually said, isnt paying attention.....

Its pretty straight forward and always has been.........that is unless it doesnt fit your agenda i suppose

' The dumbing down ' selectively operates only on special sub group of the populus

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by miniatus a UFO cult that concerns a govt. official because of cloning allegations..

OH NOOOOOO

Billy Miere's cult and his cloned blonds from the Pleiades

Cloned blondes from the dean martin constellation i think you meant !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
why is julian asange hiding the truth from us? he is clearly a CIA/nWa disinfo agent

do you people think he is maybe reptillian?

peace and love upon yee!~
edit on 8-2-2011 by fishspeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
why is julian asange hiding the truth from us? he is clearly a CIA/nWa disinfo agent

do you people think he is maybe reptillian?

peace and love upon yee!~
edit on 8-2-2011 by fishspeaker because: (no reason given)

Yes a bacon lovin cia disinfo reptillian agent with special purple powers

bet you didnt know about the purple powers huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by hinsch

Julian assange is full of hot air. He is just trying to prolong his 15 minutes of fame as longas he can. He has yet to release any truly earth shattering information. I lost hope in him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Its exactly what he said before. There is no smoking gun in any of these documents.
Time for a new source for 'leaks".

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by miniatus

Its exactly what he said before. There is no smoking gun in any of these documents.
Time for a new source for 'leaks".

You could always try ufoalienleaks.com

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
so he criticizes anybody who has an inkling of what really happened on 9/11, and only releases ufo files that makes researchers look like lunatics?

he's not releasing anything that makes researchers look like lunatics. he's releasing cables that contain conversations between officials regarding a ufo cult that claimed to be capable of cloning. the raellian cloning thing was big news a while back and he has cables where that subject was discussed.

if I had a cult of bacon and I announced that I was capable of creating mayonnaise infused bacon, via my laptop, and an ambassador spoke about it with another ambassador, that cable might, one day, wind up on wikileaks.

doesn't mean he's mocking all bacon manufacturers.

my point is that wikileaks is a propaganda firm that releases nothing but information that has been pre-planned to serve the establishment purpose, and this should have been pretty obvious from my post...apologies for not expounding upon every single detail for the sake of brevity...and as for your contention that he is not trying to make researchers look ridiculous, i feel that releasing the most absurd cables has exactly that effect on the general population, regardless of how "big [the] news was awhile back" as you put it...the general public only hears "ufos, cults, raellians, cloning" and then equates ufo researchers with these other cultist maniacs; this i believe is by design and that was my point...however, as usual, you try to make a point about one thing by talking about something totally unrelated and ridiculous...i do not recognize bacon as having anything to do with this argument, but i do recognize analogies as an ancient trick used by those who are attempting to deceive others...this was a hot topic of discussion even hundreds of years ago, may i suggest you check out the book "Renaissance Debates on Rhetoric", compiled by Wayne Rebhorn, among others...i say that because this is the same avenue ive seen you take in other threads...i dont want to accuse your motives as being suspect, nor will i not attack you personally as you have done to me in other threads, but i simply prefer higher-brow debate...when i was taking classes in college on critical thinking, we talked for hours and hours, class after class about the methods that deceivers use, and you apparently use quite a bit of these same illogical devices on these threads...your modus operandi is to not talk about the topic, instead just making analogies, telling fanciful stories, and circumventing all logical trains of thought to act like you are making a point, when in fact, you are saying nothing even remotely related at all...so, i know you are a big-time moderator and all, and im just a silly noob, but how about saying something on topic next time...i enjoy great debate, it is the reason im here, but i dont have time (despite how it may appear in this post) for people who use such foolish tactics in their arguments...keep in mind next time that i see exactly what you are doing, for i am trained to do so...in the future i encourage you to formulate more rational arguments that are based upon the discussion at hand, and i look forward to further sparring with you on this and other issues...this isnt the first unprovoked attack you have made on my posts, but please remember next time that you arent dealing with some internet pseudo-intellectual, but a college educated history buff who has been well-trained as well in the intricacies of critical thinking...simply put, i see through the bull very easily...i know your methods usually work on people, as they have for thousands of years, so i dont fault you for it since it is an easy path to take, but i am far too advanced to fall for such things...so please save your analogies and fables for somebody who doesnt see right through them...i raise my glass to civility, transparency, and logic, feel free to message me in private if you would like to continue this discussion in a less public manner...otherwise, good day...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think the truly sad/unmentioned part of this is poor Bradley Manning sitting in maximum security solitary confinement for the rest of his life with no idea if the things he sent to wikileaks are being looked at as patriotic or if the world hates him....Does any1 know if anybody has tried writing him a letter or put money on his books or anything like that???Can He Even Get Letters???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I could use a hot, blond, cloned Raelian right about now. It'd be even better if she came with a BLT, for some reason I'm now hungry...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm still tripping about the baconaise? mmmm mmmm

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect diplomatic cables to contain any information on UFOs.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Cloned blondes from the dean martin constellation i think you meant !

Uh huh... and how do you know Dean didn't have Pleadians working for him?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Assange is the political and conspiracy equivalent of a puffer fish. He has to inflate things to seem more relevant than he actually is.

What he did/does is marketing 101 - create buzz, release product.

~Heff

PS: Did somebody say BACON????

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So all the hype over 250,000 documents, drama over arrests for sex scandal, internal mutiny and countless threads on ATS..

what your saying all we get out of it is some strips of PORK

:shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lolol...well I sure didnt think there would be any ' revelations' on UFOS's from wikileaks. There have been some craaaaaaazy people about the last few months thinking disclosure will surely happen when those leaked documents on UFOs are published.

Bottom line IMO, any important info like that would have been classified TOP SECRET and not for release any time soon. If ever.
Sad but true.

ETA: Hang on, there is an ultra type TOP SECRET IS THERE NOT? Forgotten what its called. Hmmm. I need to watch some 007 movies.
edit on 9-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Henry,

Future reference, try paragraphs next time

Paragraphs much easier to read
and easier on the eye

Unfortunately god knows what your wrote as the layout gave me a headache, mumbo jumbo

There was probably some thing quite important hidden inbetween that mess of words, complete disclosure something big, something so huge it would be earth shattering.... alas, my days of decoding a mess layout are long gone

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Why would he choose the word "Roundtable"?
Almost like a Monarch programming, my mind "clicks" at the word 'Roundtable' and links to thoughts of Lucius Trust, the Illuminati Kids being groomed to step into the limelight through their "Roundtable" discourses, and then I begin to wonder "what happened to Hitler's "children" of the Ayran experiments?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Has anyone come across the information that JA said he was going to release "in a few of days" because it's been a few days and I'm impatient! lol

Rev

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
so he criticizes anybody who has an inkling of what really happened on 9/11, and only releases ufo files that makes researchers look like lunatics? yeah, im pretty sure this guy is a massive disinformation agent working for the exact people he fraudulently claims to be trying to expose...i believe the word we are looking for here is con-artist...

Raelians are not researchers, they're a cult, they make themselves appear like lunatics with their claims of human cloning when it is outlawed, etc.

I'd love to know how he's conning people, by not releasing your own pet theories of what happened?

"Assange didn't release the information on reptillian shapeshifters or doesn't share my view! he must be a shill for the U.S government!"

Also, just because he doesn't believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories right now doesn't mean someone leaking some relevant information won't change his mind, to me it just says that he hasn't got any yet.
edit on 9-2-2011 by hippomchippo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join