It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on Aliens from Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I got another one of my crazy theories going. Its light years away from the nearest star. How can aliens possibly travel such a distance. And how can so many UFOs constantly be flying around Earth. How do we know that these so called aliens aren't from our home planet. They could be an ancient race. There have been theories stateing that ancient cultures such as the Mesopotamians may have woreshipped these aliens. And if you look in say Greek mythology it mentions different races of man on Earth. This might explain how Adam of Genisis lived so long. Could the Greys have been an a race that came about long before humans. So that means that us humans are barbarians. But what could have happened to them, why can't we find them. Well for one thing they could have moved to the moon or something, they could be under the polar ice caps which would have influeenced the legend of Santa Claus.
Anyhow if another race came before us we might not know and we could have labeled them as aliens. And this would explain many myths and religions.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
to be fair, this is a VERY interesting question!!

its certainly got my brain workin overtime...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Heres a link to the greek myth involving races of men in case anybody was unfamiler.
ancienthistory.about.com...
Basically its about the gold race, the silver race and so on. These former "races" could have been greys or something.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is very weird to think about. If there were aliens- I would rather them come here from someplace else because the thought of them being inside the earth just doesn't sit well for me. I just can't imagine there being another world inside of Earth.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
IMO they would not just give up this beatiful planet when humans started to evolve. As far a traveling here you should go read some of the articles at www.mkaku.org He is a brilliant theoretical physicist who is the founder of string theory and lectures daily at NYU. I like his ideas especially about NANOPROBES. And remember the galaxy is billions of years old if a alien race evolved quickly in our galaxy and has had billions of years to spread around the galaxy it isn't as far fetched anymore.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by swordfish]

[edit on 14-7-2004 by swordfish]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Maybe because they know that we are barbaric agressive creatures and that a war between us would ruin the beuty of this planet. Maybe the found a better planet so they just let us have this one. Maybe they have always prefered living underground.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well if they knew we were barbaric and agressive and are technologically advanced they could just stop us in our tracks before we could even make tools nevermind weapons that could ruin the planet. Anything is possible but I don't see it as probable. JMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
there are many theories, that the actual distance we have to travel can be leaped within seconds, without taking the distance phisically. There are many things we don't know yet, and I am sure that those UFOs do not manouver through stars with the speed of light.

I realize, that the space is actually "nothing", and also that these movements are related to time traveling, too. There are several theories, that many Earth-bases are located here which belong to aliens underground, or inside mountains. But maybe if they want anything here, they leap through dimensions and appear here within seconds from different galaxies and time.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have heard this theory before...and also about them being from middle earth. As to how could they travel such a distance!? Come on...you don't think that they could of mastered a way of doing it? Just because "we" can't conceive it, doesn't mean others can't master it...what about space folding? Worm holes etc....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Part of the truth of them still being here is very plausible. The connection to Mesopotamia is where our humanity supposedly started as well.

If we were created by them, they'd be interested in watching over their creation. They were gods to us, as those in the past seen them as their creator.

From the past to today, we have theories positing some kind of joint alliance of some sorts with secret factions of Government and alien beings underground. They state that there is genetic experiments being done underground with alien genes etc.

I think that there might be some alien beings living in underground bases and that we have some of their technology. The Dulce Book is a good look at underground alien-Government work. I haven't read it yet, but when I get the chance, I will. It sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The space is not really empty, there sre several tiny bits of rock travelling at very high speed, which may hit a spacecraft speeding also with great speed, there would be nothing left of both if they collide. I think, these crafts do not phisically travel when they come here from another solar system, only if they are here and take a look around, as those creatures have probably the same abilities as we do. So driving a craft with such speed is just insane.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You should look into theories of undeground bases (south pole entrance) and offcourse the reptilians. It might sound silly at first but believe me, there�s more to reptilians/snakepeople/draco�s than just to laugh it off.

As someone is bound to bring David Icke up now I mentioned lizards, I�ll just do it first

Well I read up a bit on older Icke material and apparently pre 1998 (i think) his lectures DID NOT feature reptiles at all. It was, according to him, people from everywhere he went on lecturs who�d continue to bring this reptilian connection up, eventually he could not ignore this anylonger and started to follow it all up and documenting it.

Some quotes from Icke:

And one theme that came up last year, May �98, it had been around a little bit but I put
it on the back burner. There wasn�t enough evidence to talk about it, really. And that was
that people had seen people in positions of power, not exclusively so, but
overwhelmingly so, turn into a reptilian form and then go back to human. And, in a
period of 15 days, in May 1998, I met 12 separate people in different parts of America from
different walks of life and different backgrounds, in my travels, who told me the same
story. I thought, �What in the hell is going on here?!�

This one on Lady Diana (R.I.P.)

I said, �Where did you get this information about Diana?�
She said, �My best friend was her closest confidant on things she couldn�t talk about to
anyone else for nine years.� Now, this lady has actually appeared in the press from timeto-
time as being a close friend of Diana. Anyway, she said, �I think this lady might talk to
you. She�s never talked to anyone else.�
So, I went to see her and her name was Christine Fitzgerald. She starts telling me about
the connection, all of the treatment of Diana by the Windsors, which was utterly, utterly
outrageous. I haven�t talked to this lady Christine Fitzgerald about these bizarre stories I�m
being told by people around the world. Then, as the conversation unfolded, she said, �Oh,
do you know what Diana�s nickname for the Windsors was?�
I said, �No, go on.�
She said, �The lizards or the reptiles.� And she said, �She used to say, in all
seriousness, �They are NOT human!� � Christine Fitzgerald went on to tell me: �You know,
the Windsors are a reptilian line, they�re not human.� And that �the British Royal Family,
and its inter-linking bloodlines, are actually reptilian, they come from a reptilian
extraterrestrial race.�
And I�m thinking, �Bloody hell, not another one!�

So, while it sounds farfetched, please research it for yourself- you�ll find that Icke is far from the only person talking aloud about this, Red Elk and Heidi Hollis also discuss the reptilians, and Heidi was nearly killed/abducted by one.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Istvan, I�m not very technical myself but I had the same problem with UFO travelling through space at high speeds without getting damaged. But I came across some info which basically went through on how a Interstellar saucer would work.
According this info there was, supposedly, a form of magnetic shield around the craft which worked as a deflector to "space junk".

I�m not shure if this would be possible, but in my opinion I�d say ruling out a possibility of a workaround for this problem would be unwise.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Dawnaj]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well i would like to think that they came from outer space but i must admit that i have thought the same as you now and again. I believe a race 50,000 years ahead of us in technology which is no time at all compared to the vastness of the universe could easily adapted worm hole travel or maybe inter dimensional travel. I mean if you told someone 100 years ago that we would have been to the moon and that we now have mobile phones you would have been laughed at. If you said it 500 years ago you would of been hung for being a witch haha. Anything is possible really we think we know a lot but really we know jack #. Aliens could well be living here but why do you all think they live in a middle world or in the mountains when the biggest part of earth never to have been fully understood is the bottom of the oceans. Maybe they had a part in making us then we turned round and started killing them so they ran off. we may rule the world but they control it wherever they may be. If they have so much technology then maybe they should come and sort out the enviromental problems on this planet as it is their home too. If they do exsist then i think our goverments know about it thats probably why the american goverment have so many undersea/underground bases as they can then work along side them in complete secrecy. I bet these aliens dont pay taxes though.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Pay taxes...
DDDD

But I think , aliens also love the nature and the clean air, it is just in the blood of any creature. And I do not think, they have to live here, if they can set up any planet with their technology to living. Nearby asteroids or moons (e.g. Titan) could be great base for them, and they could examine Earth easily.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah i like to think of them as peaceful creatures too. Maybe everyone in the universe is apart from us. Maybe across the universe different races have been mixing for millions of years however none of them will come near us because we would probably start shooting at them and they know it. Maybe they look at us as those sad little humans that just dont seem to get it right. They probably gave us jesus christ and what do we do we bloody killed him. says it all really. I only think they have been buzzing around for the last 50 years cos we started exploring space and started playing with nuclear bombs at the same time. I think they may be a little worried and maybe they dont want us to learn new technology for the same reason. imagine this though. G. W bush thinks he is the main man on the world stage. What if these alien communitys showed themselves to us and invited us to be part of their universal family imagine how small bush would look on a universal stage.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah i like to think of them as peaceful creatures too. Maybe everyone in the universe is apart from us.

Well, that�d great!
However, I wouldn�t count on it.
If we can agree on existance of intelligent Alien lifeforms - I�d bet my life that some of them would be out there only in the interest of their selves and not the betterment of all.

There simply is no way to justify abducting lifeform of a species without consent. And no, getting a government approval of doing so isn�t enough!
They now it, but they cheat.

However, there�s bound to be 10 benevolent races for every malevolent I think - we�ll see soon enough I hope.

edit: my ATS points just showed 666 points, I hate it when this type of thing happen... I don�t believe in chance BTW...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Dawnaj]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just a note on your opening topic:

which would have influeenced the legend of Santa Claus.

Isn't Santa Claus just an american made up legend derived from Saint Nicolaas? Put on the christmas date compared to Saint Nikolaas day being December 6th.

In europe kids get presents on december 6th and on xmas. But xmas has stayed what it originaly was, the birth of christ.

A good site for full info on the origins of Saint Nikolaas and Santa Claus:

lnstar.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think the idea that UFOs are being piloted by ultra advanced beings from the Earth is just as plausible as the theory that they're from other planets.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok well just assuming that they have the technology to travel the stars (they probably can) why come to Earth??? There must be something special about this planet. Maybe we have good food and beer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join