It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Seismic Zone: A cold, dying fault? so are TPTB going to RE-Start it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
New Madrid Seismic Zone: A cold, dying fault?

If Dr. Stein is right, then there is no immediate worry about a large Madrid Fault EQ, and the EPRI report does not expect anything in the next three years.
Strange that FEMA is preparing meals/kits "now" with a shelf life of three years?
With this in mind, are tptb using Tesla and/or HAARP technology to very soon induce an EQ? Please see the following PDF (censored from the Alex Jones show)
[link to www.cftc.gov]
There is no mention of March 15 2011, but it does show that the technology is there!

1) Precise measurements with GPS show that the ground is barely moving or isn't moving, so little or no strain is building up for a future earthquake
2) The small earthquakes we see today look like aftershocks of the large 1811-12 earthquakes
3) The New Madrid zone doesn't look thermally or mechanically different from many other structures in the central U.S.
4) Geological data show that the New Madrid zone goes through pulses of activity
The simplest explanation is that the present pulse is ending
[link to www.earth.northwestern.edu]

Why is FEMA Preparing for Catastrophic Disaster Event?

Seth Stein, the William Deering Professor of Geological Sciences at Northwestern University, called the project on seismic source characterization "routine" and the timing of FEMA's requests for information "coincidence." Dr. Stein has studied the New Madrid Seismic Zone for more than ten years.

However, responding by email to questions about a report by Electric Power Research Institute entitled "Central and Eastern U.S. Seismic Source Characterization," which was to be delivered to the NRC on December 31, 2010, Dr. Stein called the project "a routine scientific project" that is not "a boondoggle." Dr. Stein also stated in the email, "[T]he EPRI report is a scientific study with nothing in there that would claim a big earthquake in the next three years."
[link to www.bayoubuzz.com]

The three-year figure is significant because on its request for information on meals, FEMA stipulated that "[a]ll meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery."

Seth A. Stein - CV
[link to www.earth.northwestern.edu]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thought this was quite interesting seeing that most people think that an Earthquake is due, and that this guy has worked on the area in question for 10 years and think it's dying!
Anyone interested i will fix the links!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001

hi Abductee001
Ya I just learned about the FEMA maneuvers there on the Alex Jones broadcast yesterday.
Thanks to the great tipsters that call in. Keep it up! If you see it report it, to AJ

New Madrid Seismic Zone

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1bae80f4a40.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

I believe it is a cover story for something else I dare not say

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Within two weeks something may happen! (around march15th)
Another big sun flare has just occurred, this could affect us in a few days along with the Moon being at it's closest since 1993, added together with a bit of HAARP or tesla technology......
Think about what happened in NZ - there was a Sunflare, then HAARP from Australia, Whales stranded on beach/30 million tons of ice break of glacier/EQ in Christchurch.
Im going to be watching FEMA to see where they are "working" in the next few days.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by Abductee001

I believe it is a cover story for something else I dare not say

Interested to know what you think it could be.

I guess the only thing we can do is wait and see, we don't really know much to be able to say for sure what could happen but intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The RFI for Pre-Packaged Commercial Meals has been canceled.

Notice posted here.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Notice posted here.

aw.... that's not fair, tptb have canceled our Doom

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001

Originally posted by OneisOne

Notice posted here.

aw.... that's not fair, tptb have canceled our Doom

We could still come up with some doom!!!!!!

Uhhh, hows about..... All the internet rumors caused them to buy the food secretly & then they publicly canceled the official order so when the Doom happens no one can accuse them of knowing about it before hand!

wow, this tinfoil hat is itchy.....

new topics

top topics

join