It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The revolutionary Dettol No Touch Hand Wash System... What a farce..!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What I hate is washing my hands, only to grab the handle of the restroom door because I have to pull it open.

Ewwww

Places need to make the doors swing out, not in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

I bought this item...not because I am afraid my children will die if I leave a bar of soap out for them...just this is a fun way for them to wash their hands! Everyone needs to see both sides of the coin.
Besides...wouldn't you need to get a tiolet that flushes itself...a sink that turns itself on and off and a door that opens automatically for you, if you are really afraid of germs???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is a very relevant product if you are for example, Muslim and wipe your ass with your left hand.

You don't want to be pressing the pump down with the hand you just wiped your ass with.

There is nothing wrong with this product, you just haven't experienced a bathroom scenario which it would be of great benefit.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
All those info commercials are rubbish. But the only thing i brought on a tv ad was this

gazelle freestyle

Best exercise machine i ever brought, great if you have bad knees and you want an exercise like jogging or walking without impact injuries.

Its the only thing i brought ever in a info commercial, and it was worth it.

But your right do not listen to ads or info commercials. I am just showing this, that there are occasions when something good comes out, and is on there.

I never watch tv or ads, but i stumbled on this once on a ad on tv while tuning my reciever.
edit on 2/7/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

THis is actually a very funny post

Do you work for this company?

Although saying that maybe the OP works for Dettol?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join